Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Staff Table Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Keep Calm I am The Doctor

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:36 pm
[Yup! I can kill, AND woo. xd ]  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:42 pm
User Image Evelyn watched as another teacher took his seat at that table. She was sure that she hadn't seen him before, a man of his beauty would not have went unnoticed. She leaned forward in her seat, unable to resist the chance to introduce herself. "Evelyn Avery." A smile took over her face as she reached to shake his hand. "I'm the new Charms teacher. Have you been her long?" Eve easily got lost in his dark green eyes, making her incapable of thinking of anything else but them.  

Porcelaine Ivory

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:59 pm
[Hah. Staine was ignored for ages. NOW IT IS THE AGE OF YASLANA!]

User Image
Professor Lucivar Yaslana
Defence Against the Dark Arts teacher

Love give me strength,

Lucivar smiled as the female beside him spoke, "By Charms to you refer to your looks and speach dear? If so yu're terribly good for I am already charmed! I'm Lucivar Yaslana, if it pleases you" He inclined his head respectfully. "And this is my first year. I was an Auror before. Yourself? have you taught long?"

and strength shall help afford

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:03 pm
Cassandra Greengrass
❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧
Librarian

On and on
We will fly now & forever
Side to side now & forever my love

✭✭✭✭✭

Thousands of miles through the cold stormy air
There's really nothing that I wouldn't dare

❤❤❤❤❤

User ImageCassandra sat in her usual spot at the staff table, dressed in elegant, black and white robes to celebrate the first day of the new school year. She leaned forward, chin resting on one hand as she watched the Sorting.

Or, more accurately, the teacher supervising the Sorting.

Cassandra had returned to Hogwarts more eager than ever to make Icarus her own, and seeing him again only made that desire stronger. She would make him hers, if she had to use a love-potion to do it.

She vaguely noticed the other teachers talking, but didn't take part, busy watching and listening to the Sorting, clapping when students were sent to Slytherin, her old house. Though she did smirk slightly at Hyppoyit's rebutle to Stayne's comment. Perhaps she could get some of whatever that was to put in her rival's food...

Her eyes narrowed. What was this? Her beloved had glanced towards the school nurse, and lost track of his thoughts? This couldn't be tolerated. It seemed she'd need something soon after all... No pretty little nurse would get in Cassandra Greengrass's way...

Isis Morgana would rue the day she had charmed Icarus Skylar...

((Sorry I took so long to say something here... sweatdrop ))

❤❤❤❤❤
I climb the eye of the hurricane
When the winds are whispering your name

✭✭✭✭✭
On and on
We will fly now & forever
Side to side now & forever my love

User Image  

Calais Reed

Dangerous Bibliophile

10,300 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Porcelaine Ivory

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:11 pm
User Image Eve giggled at Lucivar's response, careful not to let herself get too lost. Falling for a guy who would turn around and fall for every girl was not a road she wanted to travel down. "Well it is truly a pleasure." She spoke to him through a smile. "This is my first year teaching, as well. I was in Egypt working on counter charms for a few different organizations. An Auror, huh? That sounds exciting." Evelyn took a drink of her pumpkin juice, trying to hide her smile.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:16 pm
User Image

Isis just shook her head at Stayne's answer. Choosing not to comment she let her mind wander. Finding it drifting back to the summer, and the time she spent with Icarus, Isis tried not to blush. Look at her, day dreaming like she was a fourth year again. Not the way to be acting. Looking up, she smiled lightly at the new comer she tilted her head in greeting. Well they were getting all sorts of new ones this year. "Well at least I'm not the only one who was late." She said softly to herself.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image  

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:28 pm
User Image

User Image

"Why, thank you.", Florence chuckled, blushing lightly, "These types of men are popular, aren't they?" she arched an eyebrow as Lucivar took a seat at the table. Probably as irritating and rude like Stayne. Those types of people were always loathed, or appreciated, but she knew that it hated that sort of attitude.

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:31 pm
(( Forget it, Dae, Stayne's here forever. ))

User Image
WILLIAM STAYNE
CARETAKER

Stayne laughed after taking another gulp of alcohol.
"Why so cranky, Grey?" he looked at him, tilting his head to the side and smirking, "Couldn't conquer a lady's heart?" he arched an eyebrow, his glance moving from Florence to Grey, than back to Florence.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:02 am
User Image
Professor Maurice Sheridan

Maurice looked disdainfully to Stanye and already decided to avoid the uncouth man as much as possible. "Surprisingly, I don't actually fancy museums. I prefer to see the items before the museum caretakers get their hands on them. Always beautifying them up and setting them up in ways they probably weren't used or arranged. I prefer to see the items in the stone or dust they were taken out of. How about you?"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:19 am
User Image

"I'm only cranky because you're still breathing over there." He then cleared his throat and smiled at Florence. "So, Florence. What is your history with those guys? Scum 1 and two over there?" He just chuckled. "I hope I'm not intruding in any of your personal space." He flicked his wand and changed her goblet of water to a rose and back and smiled.

Professor Grey, Slytherin - Herbology

Alex Teaflower

3,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:25 am
User Image

User Image

Florence chuckled and brushed her blond hair away from her young, beautiful face.
"Well, I don't know any of those two. I only arrived in Britain a week ago with my husband." she smiled softly as she stared at the goblet he transformed into a rose, recalling her beloved Tristan. She missed him so much, it was making her heart ache. And she only married him this summer. Of course, it might be impossible for them to see each other due to their jobs. Tristan Brendon's traveling around the world since he's a reported of the Daily Prophet, and now Florence's a teacher. How great.

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:28 am
User Image
WILLIAM STAYNE
CARETAKER

"Ouch, that hurt." replied Stayne sarcastically, throwing Florence a glance before licking his bottom lip again with a smirk and gulping his bottle of alcohol. She's married. So what? It won't stop him. Nothing stops Stayne when it comes to women. Nothing.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

MademoiselleHarmonie

6,250 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:30 am

User Image
Professor Mira Sinlcair | Art & Muggle Art Teacher | Hufflepuff

“Art is the most intense mode of individualism that the world has known.”
User Image
Mira's gaze went over to the direction of a giggle, she chuckled softly at Evelyn, she looked like a young school girl, it was adorable. When Maurice responded, she nodded politely and looked back to him "Me? I like museums." Mira coughed and continued. "I can see your point about the arrangement, it can lead to misconceptions. But that doesn't take away the value or use in the end, a good tour guide can clear that up...if there is one." Mira then clapped at the new Hufflepuff students, giving each one a smile.

<< @ Calais Reed: I love your Yuko pic. xd >>  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:15 pm
User Image
Professor Maurice Sheridan

Maurice was about to continue the conversation about museums when she started clapped for more Hufflepuffs. He turned his attention back to the Sorting process and smiled. "Oh, applauding for more Hufflepuffs? I guess you were a puff then? Me too."  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:41 pm
[As my wingman, maybe]

User Image
Professor Lucivar Yaslana
Defence Against the Dark Arts teacher

Love give me strength,

Lucivar nodded at the reply, glancing down the table at his fellow members of staff. None had spoken to him besides Evelyn. "I spent a little time in Egypt. For the Ministry. I travelled most of the world in a short time hunting Death Eaters. The Egyptian Ministry puts ours to shame. Did you, perchance, get to visit it? Located in the great Pyramid itself? Classic!" His eyes slid off to the ceiling as he recalled memories. "While I was there, there was a small outbreak of a dark wizard getting carried away and Impervised people to dress as mummies and chase muggles." He chuckled faintly, indicating only half amusement.

and strength shall help afford

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces