Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hallways and the Grand Staircase
Seventh Floor Corridor Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:42 pm
User Image
Professor Anyanka Swan

Anya nodded weakly and then allowed a yawn to overtake her. "Sleep would probably be best idea. We can't help her much if we're falling asleep while we're searching for clue." With that, she left to go to her quarters.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:51 pm
User Image
Ashleigh walked down the corridor with the first years following behind her. She paused in front of the fat lady waiting for them to catch up with her. The fourth year wasn't going to have to repeat the password several times for the new house members. Finally when they all had caught up with her she turned her attention to the fat lady.

"What's the Password?" The fat lady asked looking at the group in front of her.
"Quid Agis"Ashleigh said simply. The portrait swung aside and ashleigh stepped aside to allow the first years to enter first in case any of them hadn't heard her.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
((Office Of Confusion: After you post here you may begin posting in the common room and the Dorms.))  

Golden Anbu

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:04 pm
Tamara "Goldilocks" RadcliffeUser Image

Tamara walked up to the portrait of the Fat Lady, with Lucy helping her, just behind the First Years. "Heya there kids. Sorry I kinda fainted there," she said with a smirk.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:05 pm
User Image
˚ • ○ §αмαиτнα Сαsτנε ○ • ˚

First year

Where I am: the Seventh Floor Corridor
I feel: tired / surprised

Sam looked around at the paintings on the walls as they walked. As a portrait of a big woman in a pink, frilly dress approached, she noticed a black cat sitting next to a suit of armor in the hallway. "Tiny!" she exclaimed, and ran over to him. He purred, and she petted him on the head and followed the older girl again, while Tiny walked next to her down the hallway. When all the first-years had assembled at the portrait, the girl said, "Quid Agis," and the portrait swung open to reveal a circular passage, through which the first-years went.

(Next post in Gryffindor common room)

Where Sam thinks Tiny is: following her
Where Tiny is really: following her

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Spotted Kitten

3,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:20 pm
User Image

Ѧɽαɣȉʂ ȒϕʂєɳϮҔα

First Year in Gryffindor

What I'm thinking:This is really cool
Who I'm talking to:Nobody
The Song in My Head
"Courage is not simply one of the virtues, but the form of every virtue at the testing point."

Ѻ.Ѻ.Ҫ.-

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Aravis followed Sam, Tiny and the other Gryffindors through the corridors to one on the Seventh Floor. The group ceased walking in front of a portait of a large woman in a lovely dress. She seemed to be ready for the opera. The eldest girl in the group said the password, and the portait swung from the wall reveling a passageway that led into the Common Room. 'Quid Agis...I should definately remember that one,' Aravis thought as she entered the room, following Sam.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:59 pm
User Imagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxвℓαкε αη∂ αℓεxαη∂яια εтнεℓωιηεUser Image

Where are we? Seventh floor corridor

Who's with us?Gryffindors.

What are we doing?
Heading to the Gryffindor common room.

Oh Orange Coconut
{ }

User Image

The two hastily followed the fourth year throught all the steps and stairs. When they first exited the Great Hall and in the Grand Staircase, the amount of moving pictures and staircases were too much to count. Blake and Alex spent time looking at each and every one so much that they had to run sometimes just in order to keep up. There was a temptation to sneak out and explore the halls themselves but thought best if they followed the group. They didn't want to lose themselves in the enormous castle on the very first day and have points docked off.

After seven flights of stairs, they had grown accustomed to skipping the first step of the stairways in which had a hole small enough to have your shoe trapped in. It happened once or twice to each of the twin and were glad that they were able to get to the common room with a small amount of falling. Their common room seemed pretty far. Were all the common rooms this discretely located? Surely if someone was at the ground level of the grand staircase and were to look up, wouldn't they see the number of Gryffindors heading up to the 7th floor corridor?

Their train of thought was interrupted as Ashleigh said the password. Mumbling the words to themselves, as if hoping to memorize it then and there. Quickly following Ashleigh, they dashed into the common room to see where they would be spending seven years worth of studying and chatting and a bunch of other sorts.

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

tarantaellegra

Tetsurga

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:19 pm
Professore Giovanni Mariani
With a grin broadly displayed upon his face, Giovanni stepped out of the Room of Requirement. "What a quaint little room, but terribly useful." He gave a satisfied sigh, it had taken quite a bit of effort but he had managed to map out most if not all of the school and all it had taken him was a couple of weeks of his time. With a quick glance towards his surroundings he calmly walked back to his office.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:37 pm
Annika Giovanni, First Year Student, Secret Member of the Malavei

User Image
“...Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes, they win.”
~~
Annika listened dutifully to Nott as he explained some of the finer details of Quidditch to her. Annika hated quidditch, but Nott was her better and outranked her so she was required to listen. Annika wasn't sure exactly why Nott was leading her up to the Astronomy tower, but he said he had something important to tell her and they needed privacy.

They were alone in the Seventh Floor Corridor...or at least Annika thought, suddenly she felt Allegra dig her claws in deeper than usual and then she hear the cat start hissing and spitting. Annika turned her head and gave her cat a bemused look. She was so distracted that she didn't notice the man walking down the hall and bumped right into six feet of muscle. She practically flew backwards as she fell to the floor. Allegra bolted off down the hallway.

Annika looked up to say something nasty to the man when her skin paled even more than usual. “Io non lo credo.” She hissed, “S...signore della battaglia?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Allegra, loyal pet to Annika

User Image  

Feverw0lf

Tetsurga

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:46 pm

The greatest advantage is surprise, never forget that.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Giovanni stumbled back, he wasn't quite sure who had run into him but judging by their size it probably was a student. He prepared himself to quickly give them a short warning and be on his way, when whoever he ran into spoke in a perfect but accented Italian. 'Io non lo credo.' 'S...signore della battaglia?

He quickly turned towards the feminine voice to see a pale skinned young blond haired girl with ice blue eyes staring up at him in shock. He grimaced, it seems not enough time had passed to allow him to escape the grasp of history. Coldly he looked down at her and in a calm voice replied "Ora che è un nome che non ho sentito per quasi otto anni, come lo conoscete?" Pozzo poi, risposta!

His mind raced to somehow understand how this british child could possibly know that name. He then began to note the finer cut of her clothes, and the more striking characteristics of her looks. The almost noble bearing she seemed to have even though she was seated on the floor. Adding to the fact that she spoke a perfect albeit accented italian, Giovanni realized that this girl was very likely the child of italian wizards.

But there was something else, something about this girl seemed strangely familiar. As he calmly stood there waiting for her answer he concluded that he needed to review the italian noble houses. This girl was likely a member.

Translation:
Now that it is a name that I have not heard for almost eight years, how do you know it? Well then, answer!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Loki the Loyal Familiar

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:41 pm
Annika Giovanni, First Year Student, Secret Member of the Malavei

User Image
“...Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes, they win.”
~~
Annika panicked for a second, completely unsure how to respond. If she answered truthfully she would show her hand to the one man who would kill her just for being a Giovani, Her thoughts raced as she tried to come up with a suitable solution to her current problem.

Finally in a moment of brilliant inspiration, she came up with an answer, she silently thanked her tribunal masters for her moment of brilliance. Signore Della Battaglia was considered a hero amongst the lesser families of Italy. Witch mothers told their children bedtime stories about him. Instead of cowboys and indians or redcoats and rebels, children pretended to be the Signore Della Battaglia and his comrades.

Annika took a deep breath and put on the sweetest smile she could muster. She pretended that Giovanni was Ferreus or Marcello and she projected her hero worship for them onto him. "Y...you're a hero in Italy! O..of course I recognize you. My mother told me stories of you before bedtime! There are pictures of you in children's books."

She was sweating proverbial bullets, praying that Giovanni wouldn't call her out on who she was or see through her lie.

User Image  

Feverw0lf

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:04 pm
User Image
Where am I? 7th floor corridor...running like a fool
Who am I with? No one but the demons in my head
What's my mood? Breaking
Who/What's on my mind? Too much at once
What do I want? To vanish

((in a different part of the hall))

Xenos ran a ways down the hall feeling a bit naueous. Why had he let himself open up like that? Why did being with professor Eleri make him feel so comfortable. Was it because she understood? Xenos liked girls, he found them beautiful and appealing. But he thought the same of alot of the boy's hed met at school too. He understood what that meant...but why? Why did Dante have to walk in when he was at his most vunrable? The albino smashed the side of his fist into the wall biting back the emotions he had so carefully hidden all this time. Biting his lip he moved back down the hall not wanting to linger should anyone come looking for him.

{exit to............covered bridge XD}

Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex...

It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction.

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:10 pm

Giovanni slowly arched an eyebrow as the little blond girl at his feet stammered out her answer in awe. He resisted the urge to scoff, he had encountered many liars through his life and he had encountered far better. Oh, she was a talented liar, that much was apparent, the look of admiration was genuine. But she was young, and she was not as proficient at the art of deception as she most likely envisioned herself. Whoever, she admired, it was clearly not him; after all, her eyes kept drifting to stare over his shoulder.

However, that bore merely more questions. Why would she lie about her admiration? He wasn't all-knowing, but there was something odd about this girl. And there was this feeling about her magic, something he couldn't quite pin down.

"You seem familiar, but you're too young for me to know you. What is your name girl?"
Professore Giovanni
Loki the Loyal Familiar

Tetsurga

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:55 pm

User Image

Dante ran down the corridor. His heart pounding as he thought about what would really happen if he told Xenos. As he ran he didn't pay attention to the speed he was building and he tripped, the book sent flying. He looked around to make sure no one saw the very embarrassing act then went to gather the book. It had landed open to a random page. He lifted the book up and without thinking began to read it. The writing looked much younger than he was used to seeing from Xenos. From the form he could tell this was a journal. Through out he saw a name that he had never heard before either. A little confused he closed the book and looked around. He felt nervous now to bring it to him. If he did that meant he'd have to tell him what he saw. Considering how personal this seemed he had wild thoughts of Xenos being angry with him for reading it. His feet were stuck where he was as he fought with himself to decide what to do.

((in a different area of hall))

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:17 am
Annika Giovanni, First Year Student, RAVENCLAW Secret Member of the Malavei

User Image
~~
Annika slowly rose to her feet with an almost unearthly grace. " My name is Annika, Professor." She said with a pleasant smile. " If you'd excuse me, professor, I should really go find my cat." She inclined her head to him and then glanced at Nott, silently begging him to start leading her out of this corridor.

User Image  

Feverw0lf

Tetsurga

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:26 pm

Giovanni smirked, she was trying to be evasive. It was feeble attempt, but in a weird way somewhat endearing, like seeing a baby trying to walk. Very well, he could play along make her believe she could escape.

"What's the matter bambini? Were your parents so lacking in class that they neglected to teach you proper manners? When I asked you your name, I meant your full name; now your cat can wait until you answer my question."
Professore Giovanni
Loki the Loyal Familiar

Hallways and the Grand Staircase

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff