Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hallways and the Grand Staircase
Fifth Floor Corridor Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:30 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

Second Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

Where am I? Fifth Floor Corridor
What am I doing? Looking for a piano.
What am I thinking? There must be a music room around here somewhere.

"I can't believe there isn't a piano in this whole school," Katrina said as she stepped off the Grand Staircase onto the Fifth Floor landing. She turned to Ariana and put her hands on her hips, smiling slightly. The bruise surrounding her eye had faded to a dull color now. "After we check the fifth floor, we can skip the fourth floor. I know that there isn't one there. Maybe the third floor will have one," she said, sounding downtrodden.

Out of Character ...

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:38 pm

Ariana Hawthorne
Second Year: Hufflepuff Seeker

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

Ariana followed behind Katrina, exasperated that the two hadn't found a piano, or any other instrument in the school. "There has to be one somewhere! Let's keep looking!" she exclaimed, trying to stay positive and optimistic. After all, Hogwarts is a magical place. It has to have a piano hidden somewhere, she thought as she continued to walk. "Okay, let's skip the fourth then!"

wearing

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:10 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

Second Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

Where am I? Fifth Floor Corridor
What am I doing? Piano Hunt
What am I thinking? Ugh... to the Third Floor.

Kat sighed in exasperation. "I've been through the fifth floor already though. I guess we should just head to the third floor then?" she said, almost with a questioning tone. She stepped back onto the Grand Staircase.

Out of Character Exit to Third Floor Corridor.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:17 pm

Ariana Hawthorne
Second Year: Hufflepuff Seeker

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

Ariana nodded. There was no point going over something one more time if the chances of anything changing were almost zero to nothing. The girl followed her slightly taller friend back towards the grand staircase, which lead towards the third floor, as well as other ones.

wearing

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:39 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━┓
Sato Aiko

Fifth Year Ravenclaw ▹ Prefect
┗━━━━━━━━┛

▷ I may be quiet, but I'm screaming at you in my mind. ◁

Aiko stepped off the Grand Staircase, leading the First years up to the common room. "The entrance to the Ravenclaw Tower is located behind a magical door on this, the fifth floor. If you'll follow me, I'll lead you to the entrance to the common room." She led them to a side passage that led to a winding staircase. At the top of the staircase, there was a knocker. She knocked on the door and the door said, "Which came first, the phoenix or the flame?" Aiko turned to the gathered students. "Anyone want to venture a guess?"

Out of Character: {Exit to Fifth Floor Corridor}

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:27 pm
Don't compare yourself with anyone in this world...

User Image
User Image
Rosa looked at the door and tentatively raised a hand. "It's a circle, and a circle has no beginning," she replied, nervous to be answering a question, but confident in her answer. She was proud that she knew something in a magical school. Rosa had heard around about this riddle, and she knew it pretty well.

Age: 11 years | Year at Hogwarts: First Year | House: Ravenclaw | Relationship Status: Single | Location: Fifth Floor Corridor | With: Ravenclaws | Friends: Angela? | Love Interest: None

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

...if you do, you are insulting yourself.

Out Of Class: ((X))

MagicalJediGirl146

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:46 pm
Picture perfect, that's what it seems
They've got this whole thing figured out,
We'll leave this place behind, doesn't that feel right?
Picture perfect, it's picture perfect

GRACIE MCHALEN

Wearing

|||Ravenclaw|||Half blood|||First Year|||

User Image
Gracie was about to blurt out the answer when Rosa gave it. She wrinkled her nose, not liking someone being faster than her, but shrugged it off. She figured it was probably because she was so tired from the long day. She watched as the door swung open upon hearing Rosa's answer and smiled broadly.

OOC:...

Feeling: Enthusiastic
Where I am: Ravenclaw Tables
What I'm doing: Sitting and Talking
Who I'm with: Ravenclaws
Love interest: Jack

The days are fading
Like they're one in the same
Picture perfect doesn't mean much to me

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:52 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━┓
Sato Aiko

Fifth Year Ravenclaw ▹ Prefect
┗━━━━━━━━┛

▷ I may be quiet, but I'm screaming at you in my mind. ◁

Aiko inclined her head to the first year girl who gave the correct answer. "That's very correct Rosalina. Step up to the door and give that answer." She turned to the gathered students and said, "Unlike other Houses that use passwords or guesswork, our House permits entrance only to those who can solve the knocker's riddles."

Out of Character: ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

MagicalJediGirl146

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:58 pm
Don't compare yourself with anyone in this world...

User Image
User Image
Rosa nodded to Aiko. She stepped up to the door. "It's a circle, and a circle has no beginning," she said clearly. She smiled as the door swung open. She stepped inside of the common room and gazed wide-eyed at the room.

Age: 11 years | Year at Hogwarts: First Year | House: Ravenclaw | Relationship Status: Single | Location: Fifth Floor Corridor | With: Ravenclaws | Friends: Angela? | Love Interest: None

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

...if you do, you are insulting yourself.

Out Of Class: ((Exit to Ravenclaw Common Room))

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:46 pm
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Samuel Meridith

Second Year Gryffindor
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

✔Age: Twelve
✔Mood: Brotherly
✔Status: Single

Sam stopped by the entrance to the Ravenclaw Common Room and turned to face his brother, Simon. "Listen Si, if you like her, just stop loafing around. I know she likes you too. Just ask her," he said, wheeling around to face his older brother.

Out Of Character: ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:05 am
User Image
☆═━┈☯┈━═☆
Simon Meridith

Third Year Ravenclaw
☆═━┈☯┈━═☆

✔Age: Thirteen
✔Mood: Nervous

Simon followed behind the eldest of his younger brothers as they walked to the entrance to Ravenclaw Common Room. "I... I don't... You really thinks she likes me too?" He wasn't so sure of that. He was nerdy and short.. his younger brother was already taller than him. "What... what if... she doesn't like me?"

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:01 pm
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Samuel Meridith

Second Year Gryffindor
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

✔Mood: Brotherly

"Si,even a blind man could see that she likes you just as much, if not more, than you like her. Go," Sam said and pushed Simon towards the staircase. He motioned to Simon to go up the stairs, then put his fists on his hips.

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:18 pm
User Image
☆═━┈☯┈━═☆
Simon Meridith

Third Year Ravenclaw
☆═━┈☯┈━═☆

✔Mood: Nervous

He felt his hands begin to shake. "O...oh-kay," Simon said and glanced at his brother again. He drew in a deep breath as his heart hammered in his chest. Taking another deep breath, he started into the common room.

Out Of Character: {Exit to Ravenclaw Common Room.}

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:31 pm
User Image
☆═━┈☯┈━═☆
Simon Meridith

Third Year Ravenclaw
☆═━┈☯┈━═☆

✔Mood: Ashamed and embarrassed.

Simon came flying from the common room, shaking like a leaf in a hurricane and bumped into his brother, forgetting his was there. "I couldn't do it Sam.... I just... couldn't."

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:35 pm
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Samuel Meridith

Second Year Gryffindor
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

✔Mood: Annoyed

Sam was about to say something to Simon when he came running out, but his brother bumped into him without even seeing him. Sam immediately knew his brother flaked, even before he admitted to it. When Simon finished speaking, Sam reared his fist back and punched Simon in the chest. "Listen ton me Simon! Listen! She likes you. Now go back in there and ask her out or I'll never let you live it down. Go!" he said and pushed his brother back towards his common room.

Hallways and the Grand Staircase

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces