Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hallways and the Grand Staircase
Third Floor Corridor Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lightdanger

Beloved Werewolf

8,725 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:32 am
User Image
User Image

Hikari led Lucy down the hallway away from Daemon and Tamara, passing a house-elf on the way. She stopped and finally let go of Lucy's shoulder. Hikari wanted to sound calm but knew that it wouldn't, this was completely unlike her to get involved in something like this but she had grown up over the year or was it... Hikari refused to think it anything else. "What the hell were you thinking? First he asked about ghosts then you go ahead and tell me about an object that does not exists but if it did it could bring back his mother?! That boy is in plain! The last thing he needed was a false hope! That sort of thing could kill a person." Hikari should now, she had tried everything to find her mother, and had been ready to let go until the voice had brought it up again. Hikari knew what Daemon was about to go through if he did go through with his plans and she didn't want him to get hurt. Hikari held back as best she could the pain she was feeling, but it was not working very well.

When life is hard
you learn to adapt
and face the challenge
with knowledge and
a level head.
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:46 am
LUCY BONKS
“It's beauty that captures your attention; personality which captures your heart.”
< Gryffindor,First Year,Quidditch Fan >

User Image

Lucy brushed her hair back from her face and took a deep breath. She took notice of Hikari's slightly deranged and shaking fake calm, and wanted to sneer at it. But yet it showed her that somehow she seemed to care about the young Slytherin's sadness. Well, so did she. She knew exactly what he felt. Great losses. After all, she lost her mother, father, and two sisters, and the only way she can remember them is through small visions.
"Firstly, it happens to anyone to make a mistake.", she spoke calmly, her gaze reflecting the sadness in her voice, "And it can't bring back his mother. It'll bring her back-but not exactly. But I'll just tell him it got destroyed. Otherwise if he does find a way to find it, it'll drive him to madness, then to death.", she explained clearly, "And a false hope always helps. It helped me, as I know." she raised an eyebrow as she stared blankly at the floor.

User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImagePan <3  

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

lightdanger

Beloved Werewolf

8,725 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:02 am
User Image
User Image

Hikari stared dumbfounded at Lucy. "What the hell are you saying... the stone is not real, it never was. You really don't get it do you. The last thing that boy needed was to think that something like that was real. You can't bring back the dead, it is impossible. And I don't know what false hope you've had but you just don't understand. Telling Daemon that there is a stone that can bring back the dead is dangerous. Telling anyone that there is something that can bring back there loved ones is dangerous." Hikari took a breath, she was no longer able to hold back the tears she had. Her mother and father had abandoned her leaving her with Eriol. Salem no longer accepted her. Her only connection to the world she had to the people she had grown up with was Elliot when he escaped from his Grandfather to visit her. Suddenly Hikari's head began to hurt. She wanted to curse out loud but managed to hold it in. The last thing she needed was a head ache.

((Fourth wall breaking, be careful of that- normal people would not know such a thing would be real))
When life is hard
you learn to adapt
and face the challenge
with knowledge and
a level head.
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:26 am
LUCY BONKS
“It's beauty that captures your attention; personality which captures your heart.”

User Image

Lucy didn't even bother with her rising temper and voice.
"Daemon has to have a hope!", she almost shouted, "Everyone needs to. At least a-small pinch of belief! No matter if it's real or not!", she said as her eyes began to water and her heart felt like shrinking, "People kept telling me 'Everything'll be fine. You'll find a home.' But no, it didn't go that way! For me, it didn't go well at all!", she almost sobbed, stamping her foot on the floor furiously. Those words seemed to be the daily phrase of the orphanage she was living in several years ago. But she did find a home that she hated. Now that she thought about it, it was entirely her thought that she has no roof over her head. She rubbed her eyes angrily before leaning against the wall, biting her lower lip to prevent the tears from cooling down her colorless cheeks.

User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImagePan <3  

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

lightdanger

Beloved Werewolf

8,725 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:37 am
User Image
User Image

Hikari stopped dead and stared at Lucy. Her head no longer was throbbing. Had the girl just said 'you'll find a home?' Was she an orphan? It would make sense why she have said something about the Reserction Stone. The girl most likely had gone looking for it herself in the vain hope of bringing her parents back to life. Hikari shook her head. No wonder this girl was so thick. "The kind of hope Daemon needs isn't the kind that tells him he can get his mother back but the kind that tells him it gets better now. Tamara wants to make him part of her family, that's the kind of thing he needs. Not the idea that he can make the impossible happen." Hikari paused for a moment before she continued. Daemon had lost his family to death, Lucy most likely had something similar happen to her. "What do you think is better, sending him on a quest that is fruitless or telling him that he still has people who love him and would do anything for him?" Hikari was now calm again, logic overpowering everything else. Her emotions had almost made her lose herself again, she was glad logic had taken over.

When life is hard
you learn to adapt
and face the challenge
with knowledge and
a level head.
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:48 am
LUCY BONKS

User Image

Lu looked up at Hikari, her eyes expressionlessly shining. She was right, at some point, and something was telling her that they both had almost no more strength to argue. She rubbed the tear off her cheek with the palm of her right hand and sniffled in silence, nodding.

User Image

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

lightdanger

Beloved Werewolf

8,725 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:01 am
User Image
User Image

Hikari sighed and finally put her books down. Hikari was annoyed that she had made this girl cry. Walking up to her Hikari placed a gentle hand on the girls shoulder. "Why don't you go wash off your face then head back to your common room." Her voice had gone a complete 360 degree turn from the beginning of their conversation. It was kind now, simple and quiet.

When life is hard
you learn to adapt
and face the challenge
with knowledge and
a level head.
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:10 am
LUCY BONKS

User Image

Lucy was slightly surprised as Hikari placed a comforting hand on her shoulder. This was not the way she expect the conversation to end, not at all. She rubbed her eyes with her palm and gave a tight hug to Hikari before stumbling back to the Gryffindor Common Room. She felt like she couldn't talk at all, as if someone turned her on the mute mode.

User Image

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

lightdanger

Beloved Werewolf

8,725 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:23 am
User Image
User Image

The hug Hikari got was the last thing she expected. It seemed like the girl had grown up or at least understood something new. Hikari watched Lucy head back to her common room then went to pick up her books. It was time to head back to Ravenclaw tower.

When life is hard
you learn to adapt
and face the challenge
with knowledge and
a level head.
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:12 pm
User Image
Daemon Sadi
First year Slytherin student

Rest in peace...

Daemon was panting heavily as he watched the girls walk away. "C'mon Tamara." He moaned. His voice was filled with the pain he'd been trying to bottle up. "I wanna see my mum!" He spun to pass the elf and girls, but froze when Lucy half yelled. His heart ached as he, reluctantly, overheard them. His eyes shone with tears as he heard the last of it. I'll.. I'll show them. He mentally vowed. Even his inner voice carried pain in it's 'tone' I'll show those damn Ravenclaw's and Gryffindor's. His eyes shifted to Tamara. Was she against him too? His heart was hurting with the speed it was beating. His shellshocked brain had decied everyone was going to stop him. He practically sprinted past the girls, eyes streaming tears.

...Mother...

Keep Calm I am The Doctor

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:24 pm
Tamara "Goldilocks" RadcliffeUser Image

Tamara caught his last several thoughts, her head swimming from the violent thoughts coursing from the two arguing girls. She saw him start to run away, and suddenly she felt a burst of adrenaline, and she herself took off running. She silently thanked her brother for being a lanky git who liked to steal her stuff because she had become very fast. She caught up to Daemon and tackled him as best as she could. "Dae!" she cried as she hit him. She was breathing heavily. "Look.... I don't know... if the stone is real... But we'll find out.... together.... You and me... Like it always was... Like it... always will be..."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:40 am
]User Image
User Image

As Hikari stood up straight holding her books she saw Daemon run past her. He had a glint in his eyes that made a shiver run down her spine. As Hikari started to western end of castle where Ravenclaw tower was Tamara ran past as well. Hopefull she would be able to help Daemon, Hikari thought.

When life is hard
you learn to adapt
and face the challenge
with knowledge and
a level head.
User Image  

lightdanger

Beloved Werewolf

8,725 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Member 100

Keep Calm I am The Doctor

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:26 pm
User Image
Daemon Sadi
First year Slytherin student

Rest in peace...

Daemon's eyes were leaking tears as he was slammed to the ground by Tamara. He squirmed to free himself, tryingt o think as much as he could at once to try and drive her off him. "Get off me. You all think I'm going to fail. You'll see. I can see my mother again." He snarled at the futility of his 11 year old body trying to fight off the older female.

...Mother...

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:41 pm
    §†êvïê

User Image
      Stevie couldn't stand it any longer. "No fighting in the hallways!" she squeaked out,looking up at the boy and girl. They looked like friend,but sure weren't acting like it. She stood up on his tippie-toes and glared. "Me already has to clean up the whole castle. Blood is very hard to get out of the carpets," she said angrily,crossing her small arms over her chest. She was the only house-elf left in the kitchens. Literally.

†hê Öñl¥ Hðµ§ê-êl£

"Hêrê mê råwr!"

User Image User Image User Image
User Image

Llamapocalypse

Amateur Millionaire

20,275 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:39 pm
Tamara "Goldilocks" RadcliffeUser Image

"Daemon SaDiablo!" she screamed, an almost blood curdling scream as she fought to keep him under control. Her entire body was shaking and it was clear she was crying, but her voice sounded mostly stable when she spoke. "You are not alone! You never were! You never will be!" Her voice wavered now and dropped in tone. "I... I told you I'd always be at your side. And together..." she sniffled, tears streaming down her cheeks, "together we can never fail. Dae... Daemon... I..." She sat up of him, too weak to continue wrestling with him. Her body shook and her voice dropped to almost nothing. "I love you. And... and.. I'll be beside you the whole journey."  
Hallways and the Grand Staircase

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff