Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hallways and the Grand Staircase
West Tower Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:40 pm
Jayden Michael Cloud

User Image

Mood: Happy
What I am doing: Talking with Tristain
What I want to be doing: What I am doing!

Jayden simply couldn't resist her at that moment when they had locked eyes. All the feeling and emotion in him when on the boat came back at an immense level. He found himself staring at her yet again, which she met with her own stare. They kept having episodes like this, but he didn't mind, for they were nice. He found himself confused about the feelings that he had for her...they seemed right. They seemed as if they were straight out of a story book. He was still in his trance-like state, but a jolt was shot into him as soon as he was bumped by another student walking down the tower steps. He was glad to hear that she wanted to accompany him to the Hospital wing.

"Sounds good to me," he said to her, finally reaching the end of the steps. That was a long, interesting walk that he thoroughly enjoyed. Now he has to go to the hospital wing though. He lost that argument, but got Tristain to go with him. That was pretty good. They left the towers, finding their way to the hospital wing, Jayden showing a major limp in his step.

[exit to hospital wing. I'll post tomorrow.]

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 2:33 pm
User Image
User ImageUser Image

Once again the moonlit night cast its gaze upon the white masked figure as it landed upon one of the five towers of the grand school. HIs white gloved hand held onto the lightning rod that shoot up from the astronomy tower while only one foot rested upon the tiled coned roof. From here the white figure clad in white scanned the area with those black slits for eyes looking for anyone that might be curious enough to look up on that night of nights.

So far the White Fox had roamed the castle from the outside but now that seemed to be about to change. For a time the mysterious white figure thought about making a much more dramatic entrance into the main castle but decided against it on the grounds of too much publicity to soon. This would be a much simpler and easier way to go and would be the least likely to cause anyone to panic or make a sudden move that could cause a disaster.

"Safety first no?"

User Image

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 12:45 am
Shin Sever

My name is Shin Sever...
I am not the Youngest, or the brightest son...

..I am the most hated, But I am strong.

User Image
Slytherin 6th Year

> Shin did not know how he got there, but he had wondered in to to the tower area. He sighed, looking out one of the windows, thinking to his self. He needed to pay back woil for that the other boy had done for him. He just did not know how. he turned, looking around as he heard foot steps.
⁈Prefect⁉

Mood? Fine
Emotional state? Down trodden
Physical State? Good. Very good

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 1:00 am
A house divided...
Cannot stand...
We must stand together...

User Image
User ImageUser Image

Woil had his password and was ready to head to his dormitory at any time. Still, he didn't want to go. Tonight last year was the night he had talked to Xeno's and he wondered how the man was doing. He carried the feather Xeno's had plucked for him and twirled it in between his fingers. Wondering what he should tell him, that the battle was over? That things were going to be okay? He didn't know.

He stopped walking when he heard footsteps and he looked around the corner to see Shin Sever walking away. He must have been finished guiding the First Years to their dormitories and so he was now taking some of his own time alone. Woil smiled as he walked out from the corner and called down the hall to him.
"Nice night isn't it?" He asked him gently as he moved towards one of the tower windows and looked out over the black grounds. Twirling the feather in his fingers as he stared out into the night..

╔══════════════╗
Injuries: None.
Mood: Calm.
╚══════════════╝

User ImageUser Image

User Image User Image User Image

Or we will all die alone...

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 1:04 am
Shin Sever

My name is Shin Sever...

User Image
Slytherin 6th Year

> Shin turned, hearing some one and seeing Woil. He was shocked to say the least. He had not known the boy would be here. He did however think it was fate. He walked back over, looking healthier and less pale then before. He even smiled...slightly. "Yes..the moon is bright.." he said. He looked over, his back eyes catching the moon light and shining unearthly. He felt some thing for Woil, but he did not know what..yet.
⁈Prefect⁉

Mood? Fine

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 1:14 am
A house divided...
Cannot stand...

User Image
User ImageUser Image

Shin had moved back over to Woil. Maybe all Slytherin's weren't that bad. He smiled at the older student and looked over him. He was getting better and that made the boy feel more at ease... Perhaps he might be able to ask him something that he had been wanting to for awhile. However the Ravenclaw was a bit shy in the matter and decided to be a bit more subtle. So he put the feather in his ear as he leaned his hands against the railing. Slowly he slid a hand and grazed Shin's hand gently. Wondering how the Slytherin would react.
"I'm glad your getting better. I was worried." He said to him..

╔══════════════╗
Mood: Romantic.
╚══════════════╝

User ImageUser Image

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 1:19 am
Shin Sever

My name is Shin Sever...

User Image
Slytherin 6th Year

> Shin sighed and smiled. He was glad that Woil thought he was becoming better looking. He just hoped that..well. He did not know why, but he wanted Woil to like him. He blushed, red when he felt Woil actually touch him though. He did not know why, but he let it happen. He wondered if this was good. His mother had always said that any one willing to touch him was only after a good time. He did not mind at the moment however, as he felt glad. "Thank you Mr. Woil.." He said.
⁈Prefect⁉

Mood? Fine

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 11:47 pm
A house divided...
Cannot stand...

User Image
User ImageUser Image

'Mr. Woil?' It was a bit strange he was referred to in that manner. But it didn't matter. He smiled at the blush the man was giving off. Shin may be older but he seemed to have the same feelings for Woil that Woil had for him. So he decided to try something else, taking another bold step he gently slid his hand into the Prefect's hand and intertwined his pale fingers into his wondering what the Slytherin would do in response. That's when Woil thought, would the Slytherin like him if he knew Woil was born and raised by Muggles? He asked, fearing the answer,
"I-I'm sorry. I can't... I was raised by Muggles and I don't know if you'd like that..." He said as he let go of Shin's hand and stuck them in his robes pocket..

╔══════════════╗
Mood: Romantic to Worried.
╚══════════════╝

User ImageUser Image

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 2:48 pm
Shin Sever

My name is Shin Sever...

User Image
Slytherin 6th Year

> Shin was enjoying the company of the other boy, even if he was a little tired and guilty. He nodded at the Mr comment. He called many people Mr. Or Miss, as it was how he was raised. He felt Woil take his hand and he felt him self have to look away, almost turning to red for words. He did not pull away. However, his heart sank when Woil did. He looked over, feeling hurt. Then he was Woils expression. He froze, feeling him self go slightly cold as he heard the other boy speak. His face hardened for a second and he wrung his hands together. Then it a cured to him, Woil had saved him when his own pureblood parents had dammed him. He looked up, saying honestly. "Usually that would bother me...however..with you it does not...maybe it is because you act so...normal...or..." He let it hang, his hands by his side, as he looked down, not knowing what to say.
⁈Prefect⁉

Mood? Fine

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 4:44 pm
A house divided...
Cannot stand...

User Image
User ImageUser Image

Well if that didn't say love, then nothing will. Luckily Woil realized that and he pulled his hands out or his robes. Guided by the feeling in his heart he slowly raised them. Moving past Shin's hand and moving them quickly, he grabbed the sides of Shin's head and stood on his toes as their lips met in a long kiss.

When they broke he smiled at Shin's surprise and blush and moved his hands down to the boy's hands and held them tight. This time making no motion to let them go. He was fueled by the feelings that Shin had erected into him. The feelings of love.

╔══════════════╗
Mood: Love and Romantic.
╚══════════════╝

User ImageUser Image

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 10:03 pm
Shin Sever

My name is Shin Sever...

User Image
Slytherin 6th Year

> Shin was, needless to say, shocked as the other boy mad such rash moves. He had never been kissed on the lips before. Once on the forhead by his aunt..but never the lips. He froze in a shocked, but not bad way. His mind reeled. He could not understand why Woil was willing to kiss his face...his lips. But he liked the way it felt and being rather submissive by nature, he let the other lead. He was blushing bright red now.
⁈Prefect⁉

Mood? Fine

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:44 am
Slip out the back before they know you were there
and at the worst you'll see nobody cares,
you don't want to be around when it all goes down...

User Image
William Dante Nott the Third

Fourth Year, Slytherin

Ravenclaw Tower, Tay knew it resided on the West Wing of the castle, he had seen the flock of ravens and eagles alike as they surged the halls and corridors, flooded the classrooms, and fled from the Great Hall in tow. They swept along, side by side, in utter silence. Neither the other wished to allude to too much, without the prospect of reciprocal knowledge. A deeper threat had waged within him, a threatening illusion that what he wanted was far greater than any, even Roi, could offer. But without the spirit, what would he be?

His uncle? Fingers spinning webs, ensnaring limbs like marionette puppet, lips lax and used by the ventriloquist at large. The spider came to his aid, the falcon, and the beast. Was that what he wanted too? Or was it simply power?

Too much to lose, and too little to gain.

”I’ll wait here for you,” Tay’s voice unfiltered teemed with wretches and poison, an underlying stream of desperation akin. He swirled on his heel as he placed his back to the stone walls, nestled tight between a portrait of a witch on a broom and a statue of armor.

The book that he had struggled so faithfully to adhere to would finally fall into his possession. It was a rapid thought, he mused, twisting his tongue behind his teeth. How easily would it have been, if he were more like this? More like his father, and like Belle—willing to propose innocence over strength and cunning. Had he been somehow nicer would it have been easier? Countless times he had read that an army that loved their king would fight ruthless, and to the end, even when faced against millions. The first to break away, would lead to an onslaught—all of them would follow, and run, and hide, even if only one had been the first to run. They would all follow. It was in every book, every biography and text of history…

Even the Nott’s have had to subdue its citizens at time with either an iron fist, or a benevolence of grace.

╔══════════════╗
Mood: Anxious
╚══════════════╝

User Image
..even heroes know when to be scared.

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Pale Mist

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:26 pm

phinelia von ichval
User Image
User Image
User Image
fourth year - ravenclaw
hermes
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬
“In the country of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.”
– Desiderius Erasmus
“The haft of the arrow had been feathered with one of the eagle’s own plumes. We often give our enemies the means of our own destruction.”
– Aesop
“There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance.”
– Socrates
“If the brain were so simple we could understand it, we would be so simple we couldn’t.”
– Lyall Watson

╔══════════════════╗

His words and flashing thoughts hidden by so many stone walls began to disintegrate the air between them. Turning it into a mesh of holes like so many bullet wounds or moth meals. Fragile netting that wished to wrap itself around her mind and be the partial filter for thought; visualize fraction and halves rather that bright, vivid rationality. It found itself stopped by Phi's expectancy of it and Tay's eyes widened marginally in possible shock at seeing her not move from her position. "What is it exactly you hope to show me - or more accurately, what is it you hope I will find interest in?" she asked, eyes wider than one could think being capable of being possessed by a young lady. Filled and brimming over with the purest of curiosity even she found hard to puncture with a suspicion. Desperate thirst for this knowledge and understanding of every aspect that she wondered could hold to possibility of being her destruction. "I have many things on my mind. Problems I know you are fully aware of, so which is it?" Eyes of a deer, caught in the headlights of lighthouse fire and is just as afraid of the possibility of what is about to collide with it as much as it is eager to know the feeling of impact.

╚══════════════════╝

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:08 pm
vSlip out the back before they know you were there
and at the worst you'll see nobody cares,
you don't want to be around when it all goes down...

User Image
William Dante Nott the Third

Fourth Year, Slytherin

”…..” She hadn’t moved, not an inch, he thought with disdain, the very premise and hint of disbelief and paranoia began to seep through. It tinged unfiltered within golden eyes, alit with the vivacity of the fiery sun and all its wrath. He paused momentarily, and studied her as she had done to him. An electrified charge had burst through his veins and attacked every nerve and synapse with a surge. Biting his lip in the moment before she spoke, the thought occurred to him, could this be a trap?

And then words flew under her wings, quiet and airy and inspired. They glided dutifully into his ears and his shoulders sank by the slightest measure as he contemplated his choices. Upfront honesty? Vague riddles? His eyes had darted back and forth, up and down the corridor before finally settling upon the mass of fiery hair tied in two, haunting his mind while he was awake.

The night was full of terrors of an ancient king.

When he finally spoke, his lips had barely parted and scarce a sound could be heard penetrating past the barrier. ”Roi.” He knew they knew, they had to know. The spirit had been careless in these last years, manic and impulsive. Tay had known better, but the spirit took no heed.

╔══════════════╗
Mood: Anxious
╚══════════════╝

User Image
..even heroes know when to be scared.

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Pale Mist

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:50 pm

phinelia von ichval
User Image
User Image
User Image
fourth year - ravenclaw
hermes
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬
“In the country of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.”
– Desiderius Erasmus
“The haft of the arrow had been feathered with one of the eagle’s own plumes. We often give our enemies the means of our own destruction.”
– Aesop
“There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance.”
– Socrates
“If the brain were so simple we could understand it, we would be so simple we couldn’t.”
– Lyall Watson

╔══════════════════╗

Phi blanked. Melting metal gaze never straying from the boy's golden, hardened face but searching ever detail of it. Each ridge and canyon of wrinkles contrived too early in life. Bags and frown lines monuments of pain premature. Memorizing and perhaps searching for the answers to question that suddenly arose at his statement. Knowing all too well each detail from having it memorize nearly three years prior; eerie its unchanging strength of iron. Possessed by something more than the Hell she knew to have actually held a grip over his existence. Hell now mentioned and now stirring her thoughts and grievances as much as she could see it cooling over the Golden Boy's molten state. "Why would Roi be in your book." she stated in barely visualized whisper.
Eyes pleading, perhaps, for this boy that held ever alien air to him even with her knowing ever inch of his immediate physical appearance. Now corners and dusty cobwebs of his mind; or so she hopes. Strange, ringing pleas of honesty he found herself wondering whether he could ever accommodate. The Demon's now rang in volumes louder in his lack of presence than he ever did in his immediate company. Ideas were fear, and often she woke in cold sweat because of the idea he was. Because it didn't seem possible for him to be anything more nightmarish than that.
Sympathy suddenly slipped into her gaze before she could catch and contain it. Looking at Nott and reminding herself of the many versions of suffering and Hells above he could have experiences in his previous year. Thinking of the possible strength he now was summoning to mention the scars, too deep and gaping to ever be seen again. Yet still he stood as he always had; a Nott and a snake. She wondered how strong his poison was and she found more shock in a different realization promptly proceeding it.
She had never wondered it before.

╚══════════════════╝

User Image

Hallways and the Grand Staircase

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out