Agito's Corner Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:42 pm
wasn't really sure where I should put this, but Anyone else excited about this movie??

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:48 pm
Sort of? I am excited, but I'm skeptical of it.
It could go over really bad.  

Katsumi Daido

inui takumi
Vice Captain

Thirteenth Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:16 am
Yeah, I'll be seeing this.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:59 pm
what is it?  

Kamen Rider G
Captain

Angelic Knight

Katsumi Daido

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:57 pm
New Space Sheriff Gavan movie. Metal heroes anniversary. Metal heroes was, a series a bit like Sentai and Kamen rider. ranging from 1 to... I dunno about 3, 4? Anyways, same sorta stuff you'd expect from a toku, people in suits that look nice, justice, monsters, explosions, that sort. Was pretty good.
I'm just wondering about this movie though, I think it could end up really bad is the problem. (maybe not bad, but, possibly a letdown)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:22 pm
Yeah I'm abit worried about it being a let down, but then again I grew up on VR troopers soo lol anything is better than that =P lol  

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

inui takumi
Vice Captain

Thirteenth Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:33 pm
One of the best things about that bastardized series was... wait for it!

Colonel Icebot!, dude, that guy was awesome.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:32 pm
"WE ARE VR!!" xd lol can't forget about that sweatdrop  

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

inui takumi
Vice Captain

Thirteenth Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:19 pm
but yeah the Gavin movie should be good.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:49 pm
Hey Agito have you seen this yet? I have to admit the red ranger looks pretty cool with the dragon armor.

http://oujastrikeblogs.wordpress.com/  

inui takumi
Vice Captain

Thirteenth Rogue

Kamen Rider G
Captain

Angelic Knight

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:35 pm
Inui Takumi
Hey Agito have you seen this yet? I have to admit the red ranger looks pretty cool with the dragon armor.

oh man that takes me back wakening up early in the morning Saturday, thinking about it now it's so crony but I did love the beetle borgs.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:55 pm
Inui Takumi

Dude I would KILL for a Power Morpher and Power coin >.< lol but yeah I always did love the Green Ranger and his Gear. As a kid, When the Red ranger first wore the armor I remember losing my mind burning_eyes and going crazy lol just because Red was always my 2nd favorite xp lol

(oh and G a little Tidbit, Beetle Borgs is also apart of the Metal Heroes franchise in japan mrgreen )

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

Kamen Rider G
Captain

Angelic Knight

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:59 pm
Agito Geist
Inui Takumi

Dude I would KILL for a Power Morpher and Power coin >.< lol but yeah I always did love the Green Ranger and his Gear. As a kid, When the Red ranger first wore the armor I remember losing my mind burning_eyes and going crazy lol just because Red was always my 2nd favorite xp lol

(oh and G a little Tidbit, Beetle Borgs is also apart of the Metal Heroes franchise in japan mrgreen )

hey do you know how hard it was just to know everything I do about Kamen Rider I can't know everything.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:02 am
I keep thinking about that episode of MTV Truelife about the RangerCore Power Ranger fanatic guy. The only episode I ever saw. To bad they didn't make one about a US fan of KR.

inui takumi
Vice Captain

Thirteenth Rogue

Katsumi Daido

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:07 am
Agito Geist
Inui Takumi

You know that the suit actor for the green ranger was Seiji Takaiwa?
Figured I'd mention that since, Seiji Takaiwa is the primary go-to suit actor for kamen rider main characters.proof, though it's wikipedia it's actually relatively accurate.  
Kamen Rider heroes of the world

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff