Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply JENOVA's Witnesses
Once A Turk (BC) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BC RPs?
  YEAH!!
  I guess....
  I'm not really interested...
View Results

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 7:46 pm
(( ^_^ I feel loved. You guys missed me! ))

Saerenna dropped what she was holding and stared open mouthed at III. thankfully the syringe clattered harmlessly on the floor. It had TALKED. Not in animal sounds, but ENGLISH. Maybe not the clearest, but she could definitely make out the words 'No pain.' She quickly looked at the other female scientists around her, to make sure it wasn't a trick by one of them, or that she wasn't going crazy. "Did you just see and...hear that?" This animal had just spoken in vaguely coherent english. ANIMAL. She pulled out a notebook and started quickly taking notes.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 10:09 pm
((ooc: a' course we did!!!))

III stared wild-eyed at the "Saerenna"- the pain had been stopped...but what had taken it's place?Slowly edging towards the front of the cage,III briefly sniffed the needle.She whimpered at the recognizeable smell, it always appeared right before pain occured. Then,turning her head to face the other two beings now staring confused at the "Saerenna" , III paused. After all,hadn't the beings always undrestood eachother perfectly? Why,now would they show discord?Discomfort in eachothers actions? Was it because of her? Had the strange sounds she spoke hurt them? Or maybe....did they understand them? Did this mean she could tell them other things? III now worked hard to bring to mind some of the things the tall man-being said with such power.She felt her stomache growl with intense feriousity, what did the man being say to have tempting foods brought to him? Hun-gery? And what if she could tell them even more things? Could she finally get out of this wrecthed cage?Maybe,maybe even to see the outside again!It had been years since III Had tasted freedom,and she wanted it back now,more than ever.  

FuzzWolfie

-Literate plot bunny-

Blessed Bookworm

10,650 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 1:46 pm
(HIIII GUYS!!!!!!!!!)  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 2:58 pm
* he walks around Nibelheim*  

Harli_Nightmare

Beloved Reveler

9,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150

Tanya Knightmage

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 9:59 pm
Alina shook her head and tsked. "So Hojo-sempai is experimenting on sentient beasts again is he, it was bad enough what he does to his willing experiments, but the involuntary." She shook her head again. "I mean, just look at those two, an MP and a former SOLDIER: First Class. I know they weren't volunteers, he just decided to take them since they were injured and couldn't fight back." Alina sighed. "Such a waste of brilliance...and he'll meet his end by one of those he used." Conspiritorially she whispered. "I'll bet it's the coffin-guy in the next room, now they had a history believe you me..."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 11:56 pm
Saerenna was so absorbed in note-taking and shock, that she barely heard what Alina was saying. But she did look up long enough to reply, "He won't get out of that coffin, though. Hojo's got the key well protected. And no one even knows about him but us scientists. And those guys should be thanking Hojo. Without him they would more-than-likely have died, or at least have been crippled for life. I saw the extent of their injuries, and most people wouldn't have even stayed alive five minutes." Then she once again turned her eyes to III and looked at the wolf curiously. Could it understand her? Maybe she could teach it to speak! She made sure the wolf was looking at her and asked slowly, "Can you understand me?" Then, bending down to pick up the syringe, she made sure III could see her, and put it away, back in it's case. "No pain." she confirmed. With a sudden idea, she pointed at herself, and as if trying to teach a baby, said slowly and with enunciation, "Saerenna." Then pointing at III and then her own mouth, said, "You speak?"  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 10:05 am
Eskevar Fire Cross
furry1337otaku
Dawn looked around the table and everyone's expectant waiting faces, then back to her menu with a look of frustration. Then suddenly she flattened the menu on the table closed her eyes and randomly pointed to a spot. "I'll take..." She paused and looked at what her random finger poking had chosen Pickled LIVER? and quickly slid it to the next entre`e on the list. "Smoked Bandersnatch." She said, at a slight loss. sweatdrop

OOC: Bndersnatch is the wolfish enemy that shows up near Icicle. 3nodding

The twins grinned with pleasure at her choice. Finnally someone who appreiciated the niceties of Icicle cuisine.

" Excellent choice. My mother makes the best Bandersnatch roast.... remember Fenrir she made it the night before we left," Garm said reminisceningly. Fenrir looked a little askance at his brother. Garm never volunteered information like that.... he really had it bad. Not that anyone else at the table would be able to tell there was anything out of the ordinary in the self-possessed Turk. Fenrir though was extremly diverted.

The waitress having collected all the menus assured the company their meals would be out in a momment. Fenrir however caught her arm before she could depart. " Oh I don't suppose you have any live club bunnies?" At the blank look of the girl he revised his request (but not after giving her a perfectly dissapointed look), " I guess some raw club bunny steaks will do..."

" For you sir?" Fenrir's only reply was a perfectly wolfish grin.
Vaizel glanced at Fenrir and back at the young waitress and decided to take pity on the unfortunate employee. "No it's for his Dog... er... wolf." He gave Fenrir a look before smiling sympathetically at the young woman.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 5:09 pm
he starts to walk out of Nibelheim and starts to head back to Midgar  

Harli_Nightmare

Beloved Reveler

9,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150

FuzzWolfie

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 10:51 pm
III watched the needle disappear ,as it was obviously no longer a threat, back to it's case. The "Saerenna" being then bent over and spoke,only this time it was different. Only two words were spoken-and they came out slow and formed a very simple,understandable sentence. "You" as in III and "speak" as in their strange communication concluded III .The "Saerenna" Wanted to hear more? She wanted to take demands from III? Or did she simply want to stare? Maybe make fun? III stared intensly at the being,could she be trusted?
"Sae-rre-nnna" III struggled with the strange sounds.
III paused,struggling to form a sentence within her mind. She was hungry-and wanted the outside world back.How could she say ALL that?!
"Fo..od...ou..out...outside...wa...want!"III hoped this would be addiquite,seeing as her communication level still seemed minamal compared to the other beings both-man and the "Saerenna".

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 4:32 pm
Saerenna was still shocked, and she put a hand to her head as if to check if she was delusional from a fever to something. "A wolf is talking to me." she muttered, shaking her head, and then addressing III in simple words like it used. "No outside. Food yes." She turned to Alina, "Could you go get some of the food in the cabinet labeled III-E126? An extra portion, since I think III here deserves it." Even though she figured that the wolf wouldn't understand most of it, she decided to talk to it anyway. "Sorry, we can't let you out. You have just made yourself much more valuable and a VERY interesting study. No, I don't think you'll be getting out for a while." she informed III, but felt slightly guilty experimenting on something that actually talked to her. At least the two other guys were usually too out of it to say anything.  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

FuzzWolfie

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 5:17 pm
III watched the response from the girl "outside no-food yes" seemed simple enough...then came an exceding longer string of sentences. It felt like a speed round to the wolf-chemira."more valuable...study...no out while..." III found no comfort within these words they seemed most like a hollow promise. III felt tricked-she might have avoided pain for now but what about later on? This new communication,instead of freeing her only seemed to imprison her twice over! "Saerenna" seemed unsure herself of this matter as well.Could the "all-powerful" man-being really be as weak as to have such flaws?Could they too have times of uncertainty?The very concept seemed impossible to III;but then again there it stood right before her...perhaps there was still a chance to persuade the being in III favor.
"Saernna?" III paused
"Eat food....ou..outside..ca..cage?...Ca..cage..sm..simall." III, to prove this circled in her cage,which proved only too easy concidering she could barely fit within its confines while sitting on her haunches...

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 5:28 pm
Saerenna seemed slightly disturbed by III's request. First because it proved even more that this creature was smart and able to know it's wants and needs. It UNDERSTOOD. And second, they weren't really supposed to let the subjects loose. Well, Hojo wasn't around... and it didn't seem like a large request, but.... She looked contemplating at the experiment. "I... Maybe we could arrange something like that, but you'll have to be chained and put under guard." She lifted up a heavy chained colar, made specifically for restraining beasts such as III to emphasize her point. She looked at her associates and said, "I think if we are going to let her out, we'd better have some sort of ShinRa gaurd down here just in case. The SOLDIERs are supposed to be in the town now, right? Perhaps we could get one of them to come. Do we have enough jurisdiction to order them to do things anyway?"  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

-Literate plot bunny-

Blessed Bookworm

10,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 12:32 pm
(this would be a good idea to use meru in this sitertion scince she's a solider)  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 2:43 pm
((That's what I was figuring, get some interaction between the lower basement people and the upper town people. ^_^ ))  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

-Literate plot bunny-

Blessed Bookworm

10,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 3:51 pm
Saerenna
((That's what I was figuring, get some interaction between the lower basement people and the upper town people. ^_^ ))
(ya I see that serveena I wonder what happened to the others I'am still watching for the others to replay oh well)  
JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff