Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
Desert ((RP)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sumimachine
Crew

Distinct Vampire

6,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:16 pm
User Image
STEVE BURNSIDE

Somewhere... beneath the desert... underground...

Everything was dark, blank, as if suspended into nothingness... floating, weightless... it was peaceful, then a small fragment of memory came to him like a whisper, a face materialized in his mind...
Without warning, a huge pain exploded on his chest and started to pull him out of the nothingness, and into... the bright light... back into the living...

There was so much pain, it was like agonizing torture. He wanted to scream but he couldn't even move. He felt needles all over his body, and a breathing mask covering his mouth. He felt as if he was being suspended in a water tank. Where am I? I thought I was... Immediately he remembered the girl, the face he kept seeing in his head...
Claire? Claire?? CLAIRE???!!!! He screamed, going wild. He started screaming, feeling himself mutating again. But then he heard voices in the background saying, Subject is alive, sedate him before things get out of hand...
In an instant, a dozen needles stabbed in him with such force he cried in agony, writhing and squirming but it only made the pain worse. Some fluid was injected into his system, and the effect was instantaneous. He felt himself drifting into unconsciousness... Claire... he muttered, before everything went blank once more.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:21 pm
User Image
"Its alright Mizu I will be right back so go with George and get some rest." I took off my tags and place them on his neck.
"I promise you I will come back. As long as you wear them I will always be with you." I patted him on his head as I walked towards Sarah as I reloaded my silver Cal. Desert Eagle gun.
"This is going to be fun." I smiled.  

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

sweet lil Mint

6,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:24 pm
mizu yawned and intantly fell asleep  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:28 pm
User Image
Sarah looked at Rebecca "I was going to go explore. I don't like the feel of this place, and i'd be happy if i find somthing." she said, she looked around at the guards, armed guards.
She started to walk, ignoring some guards. She sniffed the air, she knew she smelt the infection, other than her and the others. It was heavier. She followed it untill it got faint. "Damn..." she muttered.
"Infected...They must have some infected here." she was speaking outloud. She didn't feel right being here anymore. Somthing was wrong. She didn't like it. she found a corridor, that guards wouldn't let her pass. She folded her arms and stoof, wondering what was on the other side they didn't want her seeing. She turned and walked away after a little while of thought. "Rebecca lets go back now..."
Sarah heard a faint scream.She looked back quick, guards blocked her way, incase she wanted through. She scowled at them with her infected eyes as a warning. They stopped and stared at her for that. Then they must have just dismissed her threat because they just ignored it. Sarah was walking back now, following the scents of the uninfected boys.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

sweet lil Mint

6,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:31 pm
mizu woke up and looked around side to side.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:32 pm
((i'm going to get off now, i have to study. So please don't leave me far Behind, i don't want to play catch-up much. So hopefully don't have too much action. I will be on after school tomorrow.^^))  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:33 pm
User Image
I followed Sarah and grabbed on of the guards and twisted his arm behind him as the other guard turned to pull out his gun but I kicked it away and braught him to the floor as I stepped on his throat.
"If you wanted to get through Sarah all you had to do is ask isn't that right boys?" The both nodded as the guard I held handed me a card key and I opened the door.
"The infected boy is through this way. If I remember correctly this is the room they place experiments and test subject it." I knocked both guards out as I walked through the door.
"Are you coming Sarah?"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:38 pm
User Image
Sarah looked at Rebecca, she smirked and followed her. "I wonder why i didn't think of that." she said and followed her. When she spoke of the infected test-subjects she got angry.
She felt a bit nervous going over to the room they kept test-subjects in. "Damn..." she whispered to herself and clenched her fists. "Test-sujects? Seriously?...of those words bring Back memories..." she said quietly as she walked.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

sweet lil Mint

6,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
mizu took off down running and dissapearing in the long hallway all that could be heard was him shout "mommy!"  
(Good night everyone I have to study for a test coming up. I agree don't go to far ahead)

User Image(
"Yea testing subject brings me memory as well. I too was one of them. I know this building, this is the same building they experiment with me. They injected me with the Veronica Virus. I was the only survivor. I over heard some of the Scientist say that I'm stronger then Wesker because he injected himself with the T-Virus. I hate the fact they think they have the right to experiment with people."  

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

sweet lil Mint

6,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:42 pm
(night everyone, sorry for my short replies today)  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:53 am
User Image
*The Outsider*

Leon S. Kennedy was in the room he was given at the base. "WilPharma, Los Illuminados..." He was recalling the past incidents. "It isn't right. None of it." He left his room, holding the custom pistol called the 'Punisher'. He took little notice of Rebecca and Sarah as he passed them, too intent on finding out who was in charge here since nobody would tell him for the past week. Something suspicious was going on.  

Fabled Heartbreak

3,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:37 pm
User Image
Sarah glanced at Leon as he passed them, then she looked at Rebecca "Me too. Except the T-virus. And it was a prisoner-testing-thing. I was in jail at the time for the death of my...boyfriend. Was being framed but the cops were just too slow to catch on before they hauled me off into a lab. It turns out, that if they infect me gradually, for an extended time, the virus won't have such a bad effect. It makes me stronger." she says, thought she only had vague memories of them testing on her. Only lots of pain.
She must have been too busy remembering and talking to Rebecca that she didn't notice, the scent of infection as Leon passed. She stopped. "In case an experiment escaped...we might want to head back soon." she said.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:42 pm
(mizu already ran deeper inside in search of his mom lol)  

sweet lil Mint

6,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:55 pm
((lol ok...))  
Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items