Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
The Forbidden Forest Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:55 pm
User ImageMarcinus Travers

A voice sounded from behind the scene, the voice of an older man. "Now now, young man, that would be counter productive to my needs. I need her alive." He smirked, revealing himself in the dull light of the boy's wand. "Petrificus totalus," he said and sent the spell spiraling at the boy.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:57 pm
User Image
Daemon SaDiablo
Second year Slytherin student

Daemon spun at the words, "Who the fu-" The spell hit Daemon and his hands slammed into his sides, and his legs slammed together. He fell with a thud, staring up. Quick as an arrow, Bob darted forwards, swiping his masters fallen wand and flying away fast to find help.

Leader of the SaDiablo family

User Image  

Keep Calm I am The Doctor

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:00 pm
Tamara "Goldilocks" RadcliffeUser Image

Tamara tried to crawl away from the man who just petrified Daemon, still very confused about what was going on. She continued to cry, now out of fear. This man was clearly after her.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:01 pm

"Where are you going, TAMARA?!?" Using the stolen wand, he sent a purple rope flying out of the wand, which wrapped around her foot. Tugging hard, he gave her a yank. "Get back over here!"  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:08 pm

She screamed as he yanked her into the air with the Carpe Retractum spell. The tug made her feel like her insides were tearing. "Let me go!" she screamed. "Please!"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:12 pm

He grabbed her by the shoulders, struggling to keep her from slipping out of his grip. "Listen girl! You can come easily or I'll have to hurt you!" He started to reach for her wand, which was laying beside where she had been on the ground.  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:14 pm

She jerked and fought his grip as much as she could, but he had a near death grip on her. His hands were starting to bruise her shoulders from the squeezing. In a desperate move, she brought her knee up as powerfully as she could muster into his groin.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:17 pm

Marcinus cried out, and in anger, he drew his hand back, dropping her, and punched her square in the jaw. His hit was powerful enough to draw blood as well as propel her to the ground rather rapidly.  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:20 pm

She cried out when he hit her, blood gushing from her face and a tooth dislodging. She hit the ground hard, her head contacted the ground as hard. Stars shot to her eyes and her head, which hurt earlier now hurt even more. She couldn't see clearly anymore, but she still tried to crawl towards her wand.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:22 pm

He stepped towards her, admiring her courage for still trying to reach her wand. Her hand was sticking out, reaching for the wand. He stepped on her hand and dug his heel into it. "Now now, little Goldi. You're going to come with me, or I'll hurt you some more."  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:25 pm

She cried out in extreme pain as he broke multiple bones in her left hand and rolled onto her side, trying hard to continue moving. Her sides hurt, her head hurt, her hand hurt. She could barely continue moving, but still tried. She reached out with her right hand this time.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:28 pm

He sighed. This girl's resilience is getting annoying. He stepped up beside her and kicked her hard in stomach, then quickly using the stolen wand, cast incarcerous on her.  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:31 pm

Her entire midsection exploded with pain as she attempted to cry out in pain. Instead, all that came out was blood and vomit. Suddenly, ropes began binding her body, fastening first her hands, the her legs together. She wanted to continue fighting, but she was starting to lose consciousness. Now she was fighting to stay awake and failing.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:33 pm

Travers stepped over her now bound form and looked down at her, shaking his head. "Now, Ms. Radcliffe, if you had just surrendered like a good girl, we could have avoided all the unnecessary pain and suffering." He picked her up and started carrying her towards the Shrieking Shack.  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:39 pm

She was aware of the fact that she was being lifted from the ground as her consciousness started to fade. Closing her eyes she reached out her consciousness, discovering the mind of Pan. Pan...Pan... I need you to come here... she projected the image of the clearing, and get my wand... I'm... I'm being taken towards the Shack... I need you.... to get... my wand... to me... And with that, she lost consciousness.  
The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff