Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Metroid Guild

Back to Guilds

Journey to the very depth of Zebes, the official guild for the Hardcore Metroid Fan. 

Tags: Metroid, Samus, Prime 

Reply Recycle Bin
Bounty Hunters Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jdspike

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 8:25 pm
((hullo i sorta just rejoined is it cool if i start doin the rp again i could make sometin up like you saw me fall off the edge and thought i didnt make and i could say i barely cought a root or sometin))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 7:10 pm
((well anyways since noone has posted here is the weapons i want super missile wave beam ice beam, then the speed booster and dark visor))

*feeling almost dead with a very sharp pain in his chest hunter realises his chest cavity has been compressed then he stagers to his feet and sees the ship only a few yards away but feels like they're miles away when he finally reaches the ship he collapses at the feet of his still standing companions*  

jdspike

Omega Darkness
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 11:44 am
((Yeah, I think the other two left this RP for good. But they'll see it eventually. Also, you listed three +Abilities. I'll give you the beams, but you'll have to tell me which of the other ones you want to switch.))

Ready to start up the ship for take-off, Mark hears a sound outside. Thinking it's a ghost that survived, he readies his gun and starts to walk to the ship's main exit.

But there he sees Josh, really weak, collapsed on the floor and about to die.

"Oh my God...."

Mark rushed over to him, picked him up across his shoulder, and lead him into the ship into the emergency room next to Merle.

"Jesus Christ. We just landed and we almost died. Guess we'll have to abort this mission."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 7:25 pm
(( id did? what are the three + abilities i chose do you count super missiles as + ability? btw do i get another beam or is it just the one you start off with and two more? and if the supermisiles are +ability ill go wit the dark visor and speed booster.))

*dreams about a place where their are hideous creatures trying to devour him and the state of his subconsience worsens his physical condition*  

jdspike

Omega Darkness
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 8:48 pm
((Yeah. The Super Missile is a +Ability. Just tell me your third beam (or whatever you want) and I'll change it right away.))

Leaving Ghost and Ford to take care of Merle and Josh, Mark hurried to the cockpit to launch the ship. But before he could, he noticed a holographic disk in his seat. There was no time to look at it now, so he put it in his pocket and launched the ship into space.

He then set it to auto-pilot and went back to the emergency room...  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 2:50 pm
(ill go wit the plazma beam for the third))

*hunter jerks awake and sits up so fast he cringes with pain coming from his chest and looks down and sees a gaping hole where armor used to guard his ches and in its place sees bandages. he gets up and walkes to the cockpit and sees mark piloting he sits down next to him*

"what happend? i was figting the ghosts and woke up on a bed with my chest taped up. and what happend to merle she looks worse than i feel?"  

jdspike

Omega Darkness
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 4:15 pm
((Okay. You'll have to wait until we bet back to HQ before we can officially "use our weapons".))

"To be honest, I don't even know. We were sent in to investigate a distress signal, when we were attacked out of nowhere by ghosts. You disappeared right in the middle of the battle, so I assumed that you were dead."

"Merle blacked out for.... some reason.... and we had to retreat. As soon as we went back to the ship, those ghosts let up. I'm guessing that they were the cause of the help signal. So for now, all we can do is go back to HQ for better weapons so we can stand a chance against those damn things."

Mark heaved a huge sigh. "I just hope that she'll make it....."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 5:58 pm
((ok cool ill tie it in with getting my suit repaired and geting the weapon upgrades as a bonus youll see what i mean))

"Ok i need something to drink im gonna get some tripple espresso cause i feel like crap you need anything?"  

jdspike

Omega Darkness
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 7:19 pm
((yeah, I was kinda thinking the same thing xd . Also, where the heck ar the other two? Did they leave this RP for good?))

"Just get me a Pepsi." Mark looked at the radar and saw that they were less than a few light-years from where they needed to go. Which is funny, since that's how much time it would take to drink his soda.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 5:57 pm
"ok."

* he stager'd to his feet and disapeared behind mark then returned to his figuative coffe on steroids and marks pepsi*

" here."  

jdspike

jdspike

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 5:13 pm
((hello echo echo anyone here??))  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 8:50 pm
((Hey, Turkey and Indigo, you have 3 days starting now to post something, so I know you're still a part of this RP. If not, I'll find a way to kill off your characters. I don't think I can delay this any longer, lest we lose jdspike again.))  

Omega Darkness
Crew

Indigo Dagger

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 4:53 pm
Merle sat up, wiping the drool off her mouth.

"Wha... oh my god."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 7:45 pm
HOMG I'M NOT DEAD! :OOO

TURKEYHAMMER

Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items