Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
LA Prison ((RP)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:29 pm
User Image
"No not really, not for me atleast. I can't control myself and i'll go on a killing rampage. I'll loose myself. Any my abilities will just make it harder to stop me if i do" Sarah said.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:39 pm
User Image

lasean looked at her as he continued his physical therapy. he started to wheez and cough for a second and forced it away. he started to do push ups. he got to twenty and stopped and laid on his back to look at the ceiling. "i hope that im not around when you go on a rampage" he said and he was slowly regulating his breathing slowing it down on minute at a time.  

R a M

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:53 pm
User Image
"Yeah, i'd like myself to be killed before i can hurt anyone if that does happen." Sarah said, she then remembered her agreement with George. "I wonder if hes alright?" she mumbled to herself.
It'd be nice if George was still alive, and out of Umbrella's hands. It would be nice to see him again.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:59 pm
User Image

((i have to go im sorry crying ))

lasean shrugged and looked at his bed and laid back in it and went to sleep. he figured he would work out more later. right now he was tired as hell and needed rest.  

R a M

Sumimachine
Crew

Distinct Vampire

6,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:32 pm
User Image
Egon Rapier

Exiting the men's room, Egon took a detour and found a flight of steps going down... This probably would lead to the morgue. he thought. He turned to walk away, then heard something that made him freeze. It was a bloodcurdling moan. Turning to investigate, he went towards the steps, he slowly he made the descent, his gun at bay. Something wasn't right. As he took every step, he could smell that familiar scent... He reached the bottom and felt his heart stop. It was the stench of decaying bodies. s**t... he muttered, covering his nose with his arm. The halls were darkened, and no one was there, but the stench was still there. It can't be... the virus got in the hospital? he thought, as he approached the door in front of him. It was streaked with blood. He turned to peek, and saw, to his horror, a bloody cadaver chewing off the mortician. He started to see movement in the other dead bodies. Immediately he barricaded the door with the stray stretcher, and ran upstairs, to the kid he came with to this place. He didn't know how long before the things start coming up, so he had to get everyone out of there. As he entered the room, he saw the kid fast asleep, and saw the guy with cat ears. I may not know you guys too well, but we have got to go... now. They're here. he muttered, the grip on his gun tightening as he uttered the words.

Do you know what's worth fighting for...
When it's not worth dying for...

((Thought of making things interesting at the hospital. twisted ))  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:07 pm
Suddnely George regained coniousness in a hospital room. "ugh." "what happened." Said George sitting up."God my head hurts." ((srry im here now since i guess i can be. mostly since in the Racooncity one ive been at the prison forevers.)) User Image  

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:18 pm
User Image
Sarah snapped up as she heard the words. Damnit damnit damnit! she cursed in her head. She got up and went to the boy sleeping she shook him gently "C'mon kid we have to go." she said and glanced at Egon.
"The doctor said their patients turned and they had to kill them. Maybe they thought some weren't infected." she says and stands straight pulling out her gun. "Damnit! just when i thought i found a place that was safe for a little while, more of them show up!" she muttered to herself. Sarah walked over to him and looked where he'd some from. "You, make sure the kid is alright. I'll go see if i can slow down any who have come inside sense i have more ammo." Sarah said, then checked her ammo. She nodded and cocked her gun. She started down to the way egon had come from "And tell Zandre." she added as she walked. Sarah heard something and entered a hospital room. It was dark and what was left of the lighting made it eerie. She aimed her gun at what made the noise then froze at who it was.
(( it's alright.))  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:24 pm
George had wandered into a hallway after grabbing his things from his bedside table. "oh great more guns pointed at me whats next christmas shopping?" Then George heard a loud moaning noise turned around and fired a single bullet into a Zombies head and Stepped away from where it came from. "Damn me everytime i wake up." Said George Turning around after grabing a flashlight from a pocket and holding it to his hand gun he grabbed tape and taped it on there. "next week ill make a flame thrower for fun." Said George Shooting three more Zombies. Then he grabbed the extra flashlight he had and handed it behind him to Sarah. "use it im gonna need to reload eventually." Said George Moving up the Stairs away from the Zombies. User Image  

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:30 pm
User Image
"Sorry i just didn't know it was you." She said. She was happy but she needed to attend to the matter at hand. Zombies.
Sarah pulled the gun down." It's been a while hasn't it? Months?" Sarah said then spots a zombie coming around the corner, she shoots it in the head.Sarah remembered the silencer and put it on her gun so it wouldn't draw any more zombies to them.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:36 pm
"Silencers arent gonna help realy." Says George. "hey Sarah do you know that the contents of a fire extinguisher can freeze a living human being solid?" "wonder whatll happen to Zombies" Said George Shooting a Fire extinguisher as a zombie walked past it. "guess they got frozen to." "theres a door up there right?" Says George thinking. "containment if we can close that door and i can push a few things in front of it we might stop them Long enough to get out." Says George Shooting a Few more zombies. "RELAODING" Screamed George dropping on clip for his handgun slmamming the second one in and putting the barrel into a Zombies mouth before pulling the trigger killing it. "Tsk tsk tsk" says George. "so big so angry so dead." User Image  

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:45 pm
User Image
Sarah giggled at his 'reloading' yell. "Yeah well atleast i tried." Sarah said shooting a few more zombies. Blood splattered and some hit her, she shivered and whiped a drop of blood off her face. "Hmm... maybe this could be what's drawing them over?" she said looking down at her bandaged leg, it was sore from the gunshot still, and probibly, maybe could be attracting zombies. "It was a day ago i don't think it should..." she said to herself then turned to George. "Oh, and i don't think we have much of transportation anymore...was the helicopter we had still on the roof last time you remember?" she asked him. "Because if it was....Zandre kind of blew it up..." she says her eyes drifting away from george so she couldn't look him in the eye.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:51 pm
"thats fine if weve got spare parts i saw a Vehicle in the tard its a old vehicle." "but its still runs i all ready hot wired it all it needs is a few more seats." "wait what happened to our helicopter?" Says George Shooting a few more Zombies in the head. "not your leg thats attracting them." "most of these bodies arent smelling Decayed." Says George. "there after the barely decomposed Corpses." Says George Shooting and moving up the last few steps and slamming the door shut and shoving several tables and beds in front of it. "ok you need to get to that vehicle ill do my best to get a few seats or atleast sum pads for peoples butts." "if im not there in ten minutes LEAVE." "assume im fully infected and leave." Says George. User Image  

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:57 pm
User Image
"Long story actually...it has a licker,shooting,prison cells, kidnappings and umbrella corp all mixed in there togather." Sarah said thinking of all of the things that happened. "I'll tell you later, just promise not to kill anyone when you here what happened?" she said and shot another zombie. She nodded at what he said next and once there were no more zombies near them yet she started back to the hospital room where the boy was.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:02 pm
"ill kill anyone in umbrella armor if its needed." Said George. "till then ill see you there" said George grabbing pillows off Beds int eh hospital room. "oh and dont press the green button in the vehicle or you woulnt be able to keep control of the vehicle." "can you say Noz?" "its got it." Said George grabbing 5 pillows in total. "its got a drivers seat and pretty big in the back end." User Image  

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:11 pm
User Image
"Actually he wasn't wearing armor. AND if zandre hadn't blew up the helicopter...well if he couldn't kill him, he would have taken me with him to Wesker." Sarah says then turns to look back at him "Right. Just don't make me leave without you" she said.

Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff