Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
London ((RP)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

rottingAbyss

Interesting Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:09 pm
User Image

"Chris the hive will be found on the PDA or in the laptop. Move out and hide a bit further then here I will tell you if Sarah comes with him by headset we could stall Wesker a bit.He should be one to answer the call if something goes wrong." He said firing a bullet into the oil sparking a fire that lead to the gas then a huge explosion echoed threw the air."Go now!"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:36 pm
C H R I S___R E D F I E L D

User Image

Chris nodded "Alright." He said. "Claire! C'mon!" He told her and the others and sheilded himself from the explosion. He waited for her then he made his way to where the PDA said the hive was.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Mini Tsukino

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:47 pm
Alice and Sidney turn around, as they go to follow Chris. "Okay, Sidney, do you know where she is..?"

Sidney looks over too Chris. "Yes.. I think.. I dont KNow..." she said as she hold her head, running behind Chris.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:50 pm
User Image

"I wont get in your way if yu dont wish it Crimson." He sighed."But if you fail I go next." He smirked holding his gun and standing by the now burning mess."If anything I will use our copter and fly off and once they get her fly down to them." Chris could hear his entire conversation.  

rottingAbyss

Interesting Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

Deathrider888

Hilarious Lunatic

12,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:11 am
User Image

Richard Victor Vladimir
"Crimson Dead"

"Damn it, you can get in my way when I am in trouble, but when he is dieing I will be the one to finish him!" He shouted with anger. "I will make sure that b*****d give me what I want and I will get it no matter what." He said and he smirks.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:37 am
User Image

"Ok agreed." He nodded aiming his assault rifle at the entrance way.  

rottingAbyss

Interesting Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

Deathrider888

Hilarious Lunatic

12,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:51 am
User Image

Richard Victor Vladimir
"Crimson Dead"

"Good." He said then he started to walk back and fort waiting for him to fire at the entrance.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:33 am
Zandre Armageddon
`Follow The Reaper`

Zandre let everyone go ahead and slowly tagged behind. "Layna, We're going round the back way, I expect you can get us there?"

User Image

Layna nodded and took off, the pair slicing through whatever got in their way. They took shortcuts through a few buildings and made it to the back of the hive, Layna dissolving the back door and they made their way in.

User Image

Leon stuck behind Chris, ready to cover him if he needed it. "I hope you realize that even with all of us this could easily be a suicide mission." Leon said calmly to Chris. "If you count Zandre I guess we could be pretty fair off, considering I have a reliable source that said he had Wesker running for his money."  

Fabled Heartbreak

3,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250

rottingAbyss

Interesting Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:47 pm
User Image

"I think maybe we could contact Wesker that pilot might have something." He took a PDA from the pilot and attempted to call wesker.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:50 pm
User Image

I ran behind Chris holding the laptop as I just tested the computer system.
"Chris I can hack into the hive and use the cameras as out eyes from above."

User Image

I ran next to Clarie making sure that if anything attacked us from behind I can take cared of them since I'm still angry and I'm dying to rip something apart besides Darek.  

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

rottingAbyss

Interesting Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:53 pm
User Image

"Again watch yourselves he hasn't shown himself yet pick a good hiding spot while we wait for him." Drake talked into the headset still trying to contact wesker.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:08 pm
User Image
=== ===

Шesker
=== ===

☆═━┈┈━═☆

She tilted her head to the side, looking at Sarah. She reached out a hand and touched Sarah's hair lightly. "Who are you?" she asked.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image--User Image--User Image

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:28 pm
Don't bother me
User Image

Șhadow Ғlame

Shadow's ears perked up. Something wasn't right, he could tell. "Wesker, we've got a problem," he said, looking at Wesker. Wesker looked at him and nodded, giving him the okay to go get rid of whoever it was. Shadow nodded and turned to run down the hall the way they'd come. He listened carefully, searching for any sounds that would give the intruders away. He slowed to a walk when he was closer to the entrance of the Hive. He heard sounds all around him. The Hive was surrounded on all sides. "Wesker, they've surrounded the Hive," he said, barely over a whisper. There was a chip that was embedded in his jaw that would pick up anything he said and a chip that he could hear from in his ear. Wesker was the only one who had the ear piece and could hear him. He heard Wesker swear in frustration. He could understand his anger. This Hive was the best hidden of all of them. Shadow, himself, had been to a few of the others. There was none that was better hidden and least likely to be found besides this one. Yet they'd already found it? It made absolutely no sense. And in all honesty, it pissed Shadow off. He wanted to kill each and every one of the ones outside the Hive right now.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:03 pm
User Image

I opened up the laptop again and started punching in some codes as I finally saw the screen flashing.
"Big Brother I'm inside the Hive and I'm currently going to use their satalite to see from above." I whispered to Chris.  

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:41 pm
User Image

Sarah felt as if she was having a deja' vu for a second. Then she watched it as she took her hair. "My name's Sarah" She replied. She glanced at Wesker when she heard him swear out of frustration for some odd reason. She wondered what was going on that made him this way. Sarah returned her gaze back to the experiment, well, it'd been there just about the whole time, except she spaced out for the deja'vu, or whatever made her feel weird.

Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff