Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
Gamekeeper's Hut Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meuxy

Lonely Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:45 pm
User Image
Sakato was walking and holding a old flower pot at an odd angle looking for good soil to bring back to her rose and seeds. She poked at a spot to see if it was okay and hummed Dog Days.

(( in love with dog days ^-^ ))  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:45 pm
♧3lean0r Duke♧
♧Care of Magical Creatures & Groundkeeper♧

User Image
Eleanor saw Sakato from the window of her hut. Leaving the paperwork behind, she skipped happily to the door and opened it, staying by the entrance, her back leaning against the door.
"Hello, Sakato! Need any help?" she smiled at the young Gryffindor.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

Meuxy

Lonely Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:48 pm
User Image
She looked up to see Eleanor smiling at her and smiled back. "Hi! I'm just trying to find good soil to pot my plants in so I'm justing pokeing around." SHe got up from the ground and brushed off any dust or dirt.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:54 pm
♧3lean0r Duke♧

User Image
"Oh, okay!", she beamed brightly, "I think there's good soil here, since Professor Grey planted his bush right here. He needed a place to plant it." she gave the rose bush a nod.

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

Meuxy

Lonely Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:13 pm
User Image "Thanks!" Sakato gave her a small hug and went to collect some dirt for the roses.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:18 pm
♧3lean0r Duke♧

User Image
"My pleasure!" Eleanor smiled as the younger student hugged her "Do you need any help?" she questioned.

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

Meuxy

Lonely Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:29 pm
User Image "Nope, I'm fine!" She scooped up the soil and smoothed it into her pot.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:43 pm
♧3lean0r Duke♧

User Image

"Okay!" Eleanor said brightly. She took a seat on the doorstep, on the small, tiny stairs.

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

Meuxy

Lonely Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:13 pm
She thought of playing a tune on the piano that she heard once, and being trying to get the name of it. The pot was almost full of dirt now. Sakato then finished up the last scoop. "Eleanor, have you seen any creatures lately?" she wondered.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:31 pm
♧3lean0r Duke♧

User Image

Eleanor shrugged, a faint smile on his face and an eye on the Forbidden Forest.
"Not really. Well, I've seen centaurs, Acromentulas and much more. See, everyday, I go to the Forest to feed little-well, not really-beasts." she explained to the young Gryffindor.

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:44 am
♧3lean0r Duke♧

User Image

Eleanor sighed happily as she arrived to her home, suitcases in hand. She was out for a visit to St Mungo's, to see her father. Mr Duke liked experiments an awful lot, and plus he was a good friend of Xeno Lovegood. So you can't doubt that something good will come out of this friendship.
She threw the bags on the wooden floor of the hut and kneeled down in front of her cat, Willow.
"My Willow!", she chuckled as the female cat climbed on her lap, "What's up?" she cooed. Willow meowed joyfully, and Eleanor laughed. She stood up, carrying her cat tightly. The Head of the Gryffindor house sat cross-legged on the couch and scratched the cat's belly.
"Daddy's doing fine.", she muttered as she snuggled her nose against Willow's, "He's kind of going mad but fine." she chuckled. She let Willow off her embrace and headed to the kitchen for a bowl of milk for the feline. After that, she wrapped herself with a leather jacket and Gryffindor scarf, and carried a box of Christmas decorations outside the hut. She frowned at her "house" and thought about how she could decorate it. She levitated a rope of Christmas light and placed it all around the hut, smiling proudly. The roof was already covered in snow, so it gave a nice holiday spirit. She turned to the biggest pine tree on the borders of the Forbidden Forest and decorated it, too, Again, she placed Christmas lights, candy canes, bells, small presents contained a bag of candy from Honeydukes and finally, she levitated a golden star on the top of the tree. Smiling proudly, Eleanor took the empty box and went back into the hut, ready to ornament her house with candles, bells and other Christmas embellishment.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:22 pm
User Image
Daemon Sadi
First year Slytherin student

"If you stand in my path, I will destroy you"

Knock knock. Daemon in da hood.

"Hold on tight, I'm taking you to hell."

User ImageUser ImageUser Image  

Keep Calm I am The Doctor

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:58 pm
♧3lean0r Duke♧

User Image

Apparently, taking off the Christmas lights was even more tiring than putting them on. She tied her hair into a messy bun, considering with a soft smile Willow's curled up figure on her couch. She frowned lightly, hearing knocks on her door. She walked to it, and opened it, slightly surprised to see Daemon. She gave him a friendly smile and opened the door wider, indicating him to come in.
"What's up?" she asked him, smiling.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:52 pm
User Image
Daemon Sadi
First year Slytherin student

You released my evil...

Daemon smiled thinly at the female. "Merry Christmas." He said, passing her a rose. "I intended to visit you on christmas day. but got no chance."

But can you out run it?

Keep Calm I am The Doctor

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:51 pm
♧3lean0r Duke♧

User Image

Eleanor let out a bright, truthful smile of happiness as the young student handed her a rose. It was very sweet of him, and yet a sign of gallantry, which now seemed to be disappearing from the world.
"Merry Christmas to you too, Daemon.", Eleanor beamed kindly at the first year Slytherin, "I wasn't here on Christmas, unfortunately." she gave him an apologetic smile.

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces