Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
wild wulfie of the forest Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aeternal777

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 6:50 pm
Unfortunately, I have no idea what Kane Chronicles is... sad

But I have a question, if you don't mind me asking. You mentioned the RP college at one point recently. I checked it out, but it looks kind of...

...shall we say restful. I was wondering are they still giving placement exams?  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 6:52 pm
Aeternum777

But I have a question, if you don't mind me asking. You mentioned the RP college at one point recently. I checked it out, but it looks kind of...

To answer your question. No.

You see the mod who created it has gone MIA. So no one is controlling it. So it is dead for now.  

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 6:55 pm
Aeternum777

What Draco said is not entirely true, yes the one who ran it before is gone but we are relaunching and I think it's ok if you post there, Kazu is working on grading them and we're trying to get everything back up and running, our goal is to have it moving by the time summer really gets rolling. But for now everything else is temporarily offline.

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 6:59 pm
lief_7
Aeternum777

What Draco said is not entirely true, yes the one who ran it before is gone but we are relaunching and I think it's ok if you post there, Kazu is working on grading them and we're trying to get everything back up and running, our goal is to have it moving by the time summer really gets rolling. But for now everything else is temporarily offline.

Oh? Last I saw it was dead. Well that is great! Glad it is getting back. I should become a part of it this time.  

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 7:12 pm
GrandMaster Draco_Lord
lief_7
Aeternum777

Oh? Last I saw it was dead. Well that is great! Glad it is getting back. I should become a part of it this time.

If you want I'll invite you to where we're working on it in a bit, we could use someone with mod abilities so someone can actually edit and move things. Right now it's Kazu Wolfie and myself running it and Zadoc is throwing ideas at us.

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 7:13 pm
Be that the case, then I will wait until summer. Thinking of writing out a Tabletop RP I had with some friends. Aahhh...good times. XD  

Aeternal777

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 7:18 pm
lief_7
GrandMaster Draco_Lord
lief_7
Aeternum777

If you want I'll invite you to where we're working on it in a bit, we could use someone with mod abilities so someone can actually edit and move things. Right now it's Kazu Wolfie and myself running it and Zadoc is throwing ideas at us.

Yeah do that. I would be happy to help.  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 7:34 pm
Kane Chronicles: A book series written by Rick Riordan, same guy who wrote Percy Jackson series, based on Egyptian Mythology rather than Greek/Roman.

As lief said, we're trying to get the RP college up and running soon and we're figuring out who's doing what classes.  

wild wulfie of the forest

Friendly Werewolf

6,800 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Aeternal777

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 7:28 pm
I face my brother, he faces me
At our side two more I see
Together we make room for thee
What am I?

Wow...I can't believe I didn't get that automatically XD. Is the answer four walls of a room? Or a room in itself?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:42 pm
Aeternum777
I face my brother, he faces me
At our side two more I see
Together we make room for thee
What am I?

Wow...I can't believe I didn't get that automatically XD. Is the answer four walls of a room? Or a room in itself?

Yeah, it's a wall~

Anyone know of a good way to get Brian involved in the main guild RP? ><
I can't of anything unfortunately T^T  

Friendly Werewolf

6,800 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Unitas Persona

Dangerous Lover

8,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:57 pm
depends on how you want Brian to be etc always good starting pont then look at where your starting for example I though one of mine from another rp the first para should give you and idea mind you this for starwars RP event awhile ago..

As the C- wing had just finished descended out off Endor’s atmosphere the ship still glowing from the heat as it moved towards the brightly light city in front the young pilot flicked a few switches on the dashboard as he activated his comm unit the crackling came from it as he cleared throat he pressed a blue button and spoke calmly through the comm “This is pilot Rhade request permission to land at one of your spaceports for ship repairs” he waited a for a few minutes be before he got a reply from the city’s Traffic control tower operator “ Pilot Rhade you have been giving the all clear we’re sending you the coordinates you need to your ship's computer now once you land a spaceport official will meet you there and give you the necessary rules and requirement you must follow” Angel shook his head at the thought of the lecture he was going to receive as he put the ship into auto-pilot he reached over to the chair beside him were his cloths were as he looked through his trouser pocket s he pulled out a photo of a much younger self and shadowy Defel beside him thoughts ran through his head as he wondered where his old friend was hmm it’s been a nearly 2 months and no one seen or heard from you old friend.

as you can see this how i brought said RP character into it but digimon is different i recommend one of the Cities  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:00 pm
Unitas Persona
depends on how you want Brian to be etc always good starting pont then look at where your starting for example I though one of mine from another rp the first para should give you and idea mind you this for starwars RP event awhile ago..

As the C- wing had just finished descended out off Endor’s atmosphere the ship still glowing from the heat as it moved towards the brightly light city in front the young pilot flicked a few switches on the dashboard as he activated his comm unit the crackling came from it as he cleared throat he pressed a blue button and spoke calmly through the comm “This is pilot Rhade request permission to land at one of your spaceports for ship repairs” he waited a for a few minutes be before he got a reply from the city’s Traffic control tower operator “ Pilot Rhade you have been giving the all clear we’re sending you the coordinates you need to your ship's computer now once you land a spaceport official will meet you there and give you the necessary rules and requirement you must follow” Angel shook his head at the thought of the lecture he was going to receive as he put the ship into auto-pilot he reached over to the chair beside him were his cloths were as he looked through his trouser pocket s he pulled out a photo of a much younger self and shadowy Defel beside him thoughts ran through his head as he wondered where his old friend was hmm it’s been a nearly 2 months and no one seen or heard from you old friend.

as you can see this how i brought said RP character into it but digimon is different i recommend one of the Cities

Oh I have a starting post for Brian already up~
It's just that I didn't really have anyone to RP with and so he kinda faded into the background... ><;  

Friendly Werewolf

6,800 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Unitas Persona

Dangerous Lover

8,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:49 am
ah right, well find out where everone is and ask to join up with them and work from there  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:10 pm
^^

I'm done with another cosplay avi!

Can anyone guess as to who I'm cosplaying?  

Friendly Werewolf

6,800 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Regular 100

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:05 pm

"Observer Eye"
User Image
Sometimes given to those who provide corrections from one's mistake throughout the guild.

Reason: Always on the look out for problems and you're rather quick to make it known so that they can be attended to. Thank you.

DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff