Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SlimShady777
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:36 pm
Good boy Yuuki
SlimShady777
I'm not an Akatsuki.... yet. I'm despairing looking for a pair of EMS or a Sharingan at the least. I could have force battle you and take the eyes, but that will be.... you get my point.

Really? I was told you were. Whatever. You're a Konoha nin though. A konoha nin attacking another one (a 14 year old genin no less) is... bad. And I'm pretty sure you could be kicked for forcr battling a Genin as a Kage rank ninja and insta-killing her, just a hunch lol  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:40 pm
SlimShady777
Good boy Yuuki
SlimShady777
I'm not an Akatsuki.... yet. I'm despairing looking for a pair of EMS or a Sharingan at the least. I could have force battle you and take the eyes, but that will be.... you get my point.

Really? I was told you were. Whatever. You're a Konoha nin though. A konoha nin attacking another one (a 14 year old genin no less) is... bad. And I'm pretty sure you could be kicked for forcr battling a Genin as a Kage rank ninja and insta-killing her, just a hunch lol
The reason why I'm not Akatsuki yet is because I haven;t gotten what I want. I was planning to use you, to tell the world that I has changed. And I am declaring war.  

Good boy Yuuki

Crew

Divine Explorer

SlimShady777
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:42 pm
Good boy Yuuki
SlimShady777
Good boy Yuuki
SlimShady777

The reason why I'm not Akatsuki yet is because I haven;t gotten what I want. I was planning to use you, to tell the world that I has changed. And I am declaring war.

Well... no then. Sorry I don't feel like letting a character I just made die/lose her eyes just so you can prove a point lol  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:43 pm
SlimShady777
It won't just prove my point but it will as well boost my power.  

Good boy Yuuki

Crew

Divine Explorer

Kendrox

5,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:48 pm
Good boy Yuuki
SlimShady777
I thought you had the Sage Eye's anyways. Isn't that what they were just talking about at the meeting?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:50 pm
Kendrox
Good boy Yuuki
SlimShady777
I thought you had the Sage Eye's anyways. Isn't that what they were just talking about at the meeting?
I actually has the updated version of Rinnengan. I do however have access to the Saga eyes, but I need a Sharingan to bring out the true Saga Eyes.  

Good boy Yuuki

Crew

Divine Explorer

SlimShady777
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:50 pm
Good boy Yuuki
SlimShady777

Why should I care about that? My character (that I just started using, and has only learned thrre jutsu) would gain nothing out of dying/losing her eyes. It boosting your power is just more reason for me not to want it (an enemy of the leaf having his power boosted. Not awesome). So like I said, it's out of the question.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:51 pm
SlimShady777
I'll just have to find someone else.  

Good boy Yuuki

Crew

Divine Explorer

Kendrox

5,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:52 pm
I'm planning to focus most of my energy into using Prox, I"m not 100% yet, but there is about 20% chance that I may let Kai die at some point in time. Idk yet.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:56 pm
Kendrox
I'm planning to focus most of my energy into using Prox, I"m not 100% yet, but there is about 20% chance that I may let Kai die at some point in time. Idk yet.

Whaaaaaaa? Awwwww lol I never see Aburame members in Naruto guilds, usually just 20 Uchiha and Hyuuga lol oh well, Kai will be missed sad xD  

SlimShady777
Crew

Kendrox

5,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:15 am
SlimShady777
Kendrox

Whaaaaaaa? Awwwww lol I never see Aburame members in Naruto guilds, usually just 20 Uchiha and Hyuuga lol oh well, Kai will be missed sad xD
it hasn't been fully decided yet, I'm gonna play him out a bit and see how it goes. I'm not a huge fan of having multiple RPC's. Becomes too much to jumble around.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:41 am
Good boy Yuuki
SlimShady777

You know...you could still just kill and take. Its a d**k move...but it gives you what you need. But, wouldn't the Sharingan need something to gain them? Like a certain level of accessed power?  

Kunesume2
Vice Captain

Militant Genius

Good boy Yuuki

Crew

Divine Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:50 am
Kunesume2
Good boy Yuuki
SlimShady777

You know...you could still just kill and take. Its a d**k move...but it gives you what you need. But, wouldn't the Sharingan need something to gain them? Like a certain level of accessed power?
Yes I'm a b***h, but not that level of b***h yet. The Sharingan is like a power detector, the more powerful you're the higher the level is. If you force a Sharingan to be implant in you, the eyes level would remain the same for awhile. But after that it would automatically skip it's rank suiting to the wielder power. And only a prodigy are capable of handling Sharingan, if you're not a prodigy and you implant the Sharingan into your own, you would only end up like Danzo having the power of Sharingan decrease to half.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:43 pm
Kunesume2
Good boy Yuuki
SlimShady777

No he couldn't. Everyone knows that it's a rule in ALL guilds that you can't kill someone's character without permission. It's a d**k move that isn't allowed and is against the rules...  

SlimShady777
Crew

Kunesume2
Vice Captain

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:16 am
SlimShady777
Kunesume2
Good boy Yuuki
SlimShady777

No he couldn't. Everyone knows that it's a rule in ALL guilds that you can't kill someone's character without permission. It's a d**k move that isn't allowed and is against the rules...

d**k move rule #1: Loopholes. If one puts you into a situation that could more than likely end in your death without giving you room or skill needed to counter or react in any other way that is not death, then you are screwed.

I have been rping for 6 years now, a Sannin killing a Genin is not hard. It only takes 1 jounin rank technique to end you. Less if he does it now.  
© Shinobi Legends - [ Main Menu ] ®

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff