Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
The Black Lake Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 174 175 176 177 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

Invisible Phantom

14,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:00 am
User Image
Danny Yahya 1st Year

"You can say it, I'm not embarrassed nor am I ashamed. I've lived with it long enough to not to make much of a big deal out of it. And if you don't say it, I will." Danny said laughing lightly and stretched a bit.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:13 am
3lean0r Duke

User Image
Eleanor shrugged, smiling.
"As you wish. And what are you planning to do on the full moon, then?", she asked, "I've got Wolfsbane Potion, if you need it. As I mentioned before, my best friend is a werewolf. Luckily enough, I got passed my Potions N.E.W.T.s so it's easy for me to prepare, but still better to ask Professor Faydwer." she said.  

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

Invisible Phantom

14,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:19 am
User Image
Danny Yahya 1st Year

"Thanks, what I plan to do is, explore the forest. I think it's best to explore the place you have to go to once a month. But I think that might be instinct to have such a curiousity" Danny said thoughtfully and laughed a bit. "Life as a werewolf can be difficult, but it can be interesting, too." He said brightly as he stared at the moon smilingly.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:25 am
3lean0r Duke

User Image
Eleanor smiled and inclined her head.
"Mmm, okay. I know a passage way that leads to the Shrieking Shack, and my bud used to go there for the full moon. Pretty useful, actually."  

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

Invisible Phantom

14,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:32 am
User Image
Danny Yahya 1st Year

"Hmm, sounds neat. I'd definitely like to see this passage then." Danny said smiling a bit and sat up again. "I wonder what all creatures are in the forest?" He asked no one in particular.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:38 am
3lean0r Duke

User Image
"Many! Acromantulas, Thestrals, Unicorns, Centaurs, Hippogriffs, Blood-Sucking Bugbear, trolls and a three-headed dog. Oh, and I think there are some Leprechauns. And I believe that since 1992, there's an unidentified creature wandering around. I'm not sure but once I thought it was a car!" she smiled. She visited the Forbidden Forest a lot.  

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

Invisible Phantom

14,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:48 am
User Image
Danny Yahya 1st Year

"Actually I think that could have been a car. My dad told me about that too, he had seen it too. He said that it was definitely a car, it had headlights and everything. Oh he was a werewolf while in school too." Danny said laughing lightly as he heard about it.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:23 am
User Image
Daemon Sadi
First year student

Daemon yawned in boredom, only half listening to the conversation between Danny and Elanor. He glanced up at the pair a moment, leaning closer with a bored look. "If it comes down to the crunch, my mother is good at potions and I am certain would be happy to help the teachers again. I daresay she'd love the chance to.
Hearing a Royal Navy tune, he flicked a glance around, smirking as he countered with 'The Grenadiers March

Keep Calm I am The Doctor

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:29 am
3lean0r Duke

User Image
Eleanor nodded and coughed slightly.
"Yeah, it almost rolled over me once. Blue Ford Anglia, I think.", she then smiled at Daemon, "That's nice! But lighten up, Daemon, it's looks like you're actually about to fall asleep! Keep awaken until the Welcoming Feast is over, at least!" she laughed softly.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:33 am
User Image
Daemon Sadi
First year student

Daemon smiled up at Elanor, pausing in his tune to reply cockily, "When we move, I'll wake," then resuming his tune, tapping his hand on his knee in time to a drum only he heard.  

Keep Calm I am The Doctor

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:37 am
3lean0r Duke

User Image
Eleanor grinned, leaning her back against the tree nearby.
"I know, but it seems like-dunno...", she yawned, "Even I'm getting tired." she chuckled, stretching to keep herself awaken until the other students come.
(( guys, if you wanna get sorted, tell me and we could just go, cuz I'm gettin' pretty annoyed too, so we can just pretend the 3s came and stuff and we can leave. Just tell me!))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:39 am
User Image
Danny Yahya 1st Year

"Haha, I can't wait till the feast." Danny said laughing about Daemon's comment about waking.

(( yeah lets do it ))

lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

Invisible Phantom

14,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:43 am
3lean0r Duke

User Image
After a long moment of waiting, the three missing girls arrived, panting and panicking. Eleanor beamed happily and skipped into her boat, joining Coma by climbing on the boat carefully. She stood up without making the boat move and shouted as the other students ran to their boats.
"You guys ready to get sorted? Let's go!" she smiled enthusiastically, clapping her hands and sitting down, watching the boats starting to float slightly.  
The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 174 175 176 177 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games