Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
Africa Kijuju Tribe ((RP)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:31 pm
(I know I read the Bio but Claire ask everyone that she doesn't know)

User Image

Claire wasn't too please about the last comment he made.
"Be careful what you say it could be your last as the guards over here don't like hearing the name Albert Wesker." I turned and spoke African to the guards and they all lowered their weapons.
"Come on follow me. Don't worry know one will touch you and as for your mission I don't think it was a lie of being sent here to Africa but maybe you are just on the wrong part."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:34 pm
User Image

"Thanks." He nodded and followed her looking around as he walked. "I will be picked up tomorrow morning if I can get in contact with my men."  

rottingAbyss

Interesting Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

reality is too cruel
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:03 pm
User ImageKurama had been asleep until the gunshot. He instinctively covered his ears in case there was another firing. There was none. After a while, he left 'Dr. Longin' to find the cause, smelling someone/thing unfamiliar.

"Claire, Steve, who's this?" Kurama asked when he arrived to see the three of you.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:09 am
User Image

"I'm Jack krauser I work for the US." He said to the man.  

rottingAbyss

Interesting Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

reality is too cruel
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:43 pm
User ImageKurama looked at you in the dim lighting provided.

"Well, as long as you don't hurt Dr. Longin and his friends, I'll be fine with you." Kurama said his ears twitching.

Smelling the air, he could smell the scent of burnt wood over you, which meant you'd been near a fire recently. He scanned the area, but saw none that were obvious and would cause as much scent.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:58 am
User Image
STEVE BURNSIDE

Steve smiled at Claire, muttering, Yeah, alive and kicking, but um let's talk about that later. He turned to see the ears guy, wondering how he ever got those. He followed the others, and kept his eye on Jack. He seems like a nice guy, but after hearing on how he thought about Wesker being interesting, he could help but doubt this guy.  

Sumimachine
Crew

Distinct Vampire

6,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

rottingAbyss

Interesting Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:37 am
User Image

Jack took out his PDA for connection."Do you know were I can find any connection?Sorry to bother you."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:28 pm
User Image

"Hey Kurama sorry if we woke you." I spoke to Kurama as I walked in the village and heard the gate shut.
"No sorry Jack your connection will be screwed up until tomorrow morning. That's when I usually unjammed thing."User Image

I woke up with a start as i heard a gun fire and saw that Kurama was gone. I ran and the guys at the gate opened it for me.
"Claire, Steve, Kurama are you guys alright?" I stopped and saw a tall dude with them.
"Oh I see company right?"

(Sorry wasn't on yesterday. Caught the cold from my mom but I feel better)  

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

rottingAbyss

Interesting Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:37 pm
User Image

"Ok I could set my camp up over here if its ok with you.I wont bother the tribe at all I will go as I came." He smirked.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:55 pm
C H R I S___R E D F I E L D

User Image

Chris nodded "G'night. Call if you need me." He yawned and walked back into the tent. He fell asleep in seconds of hitting his cot. Then woke up at the sound of a gunshot. He got up and walked outside.

He was walking when he saw the three of them. He yawned. "Hey, who's this guy?" He said and ran his hand through his now, messy hair.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

reality is too cruel
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:09 pm
User ImageKurama smiled lightly, "only if you're the one who shot off the gun. It was really loud to my sensitive ears.

"Oh! Dr. Longin!" Kurama said going over beside Rebecca.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:10 pm
User Image

I finally noticed that Clarie was holding her ribs.
"Claire please tell me you didn't do anything drastic that would cause harm to yourside." I crossed my arms looking at Claire.
"How are you doing Kurama?"

User Image

I looked away and laughed at Chris.
"About time you woke up big brother. And well I ran and my side started hurting and well i think I'm bleeding a little bit don't be alarm Rebecca. As for you Jack you can use the large tent over there. Its just a spare just in case we get more people."  

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:28 pm
C H R I S___R E D F I E L D

User Image

Chris looked at them then at Kurama. "What is with you and this doctor Longin crap?" He muttered. He didn't know about his memory problem in the desert. Chris turned to Claire. "Well, you were the one telling me to go back to bed." He said looking up at the sky as he stretched his arms. "I would have woken up soon anyways." He shrugs. He probably would get another Jill-Nightmare and wake up, sweating and confused.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:34 pm
User Image

"Chris leave Kurama alone. He well has some memory problems so he thinks I'm someone from his past. But just leave him its alright i got use to it. As for you Claire Redfield I need to look at yourside again since you did something drastic."

User Image

"Can we do it tomorrow I'm tired and I haven't slept these past nights since I keep getting nightmares about...well just nightmares that I wish I can erase."  

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

reality is too cruel
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:35 pm
User ImageKurama smiled at Rebecca, "Fine, the ringing from the gun firing has subsided... And thanks to your care, it wasn't as bad as it could have been."

"What do you mean? This is Dr. Longin. Dr. Longin and Enigma saved my life, and they helped out Sarah and this kid...But i haven't seen the kid since, and Sarah got kidnapped."  
Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff