Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hallways and the Grand Staircase
Grand Staircase Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:23 pm
So you wanna call me the devils' advocate
But you don't even know the half of it
I was raised to believe in miracles
My life is so cold
User Image

╔════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════════════════════════╗

"No, I don't- should I?" She wondered, but instead of being met with an answer, she had met his hand and helped him to his feet as best as she could. Belle's inquisitive gaze danced happily upon her features, curiosity taking her hold at the core as she awaiting an answer from the boy who's name she had yet to figure out. "Sort of an odd name for a Brit, though, don't you think?" Belle inquired with a thoughtful expression.

"How badly are you hurt?"

Desires: Transfigurations’s Class
Troubles: These Stairs!

╚════════════════════════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════╝

User Image

Does what I'm wearing seem to shock you?
Well, that's okay
'Cause what I'm thinking about you
is not okay
I've got it on my mind to change my ways
But I don't think I can be anything other than me
No, I don't think I can be anything other than me

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:19 pm
User Image
User ImageUser Image
User Image
Yia stared at her as she questioned Roi's name, "Roi is king in french. He never tells anyone his real name. And no, you shouldn't know him, he's vile." He said as he attempted to put the damaged ankle down on the ground and the pain shot through him. He lifted the foot back up and looked back at her, having pulled his attention to his foot, "Definitely the Hospital Wing." He frowned as he said this and sighed.
User Image

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:15 am
Grand Staircase/ Ground level User Image
Ronyo Storm - Slytherin
second Year

Looking up at the constantly moving staircase Ronyo found himself seeing the scope of the task he had set out before him. He was hoping to find a suit of armor that held the values and principles Ronyo and his friends shared and wished to safeguard. From the history of Hogwarts in the many texts they had covered over the summer break it was apparent there were not that many suits of armor who shared that thought, but not to be pessimistic on the idea Ronyo also remembered that many of the suits of armor were not even covered.

With a sigh and a deep breath Ronyo took a step towards the stair cases and was hoping he would find his goal within the first few floors. He never looked down upon the exercise, in fact he enjoyed it, but he understood how many corridors and suits of armor he would have to look at and go through. In all likelihood most of the suits would berate him, yell at him, threaten him, or even just laugh at him but the young Slytherin was certain that there must be at least one suit that would prove honorable…he hoped.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:16 am
My life is so cold
User Image

”French?” She repeated, curiously. Belle’s pale misted green eyes reflected the lavish scenery that painted pictures in her mind at the time, but noting the boy’s stern discipline, she restrained the ditzy sigh. With her foxy naivety, it would be to discern any evidence of feigned dismay because she knew exactly who Roi was…

”Oh, well that’s odd.”

She was also fed quiet little rumors through Tay that if the entire name was spoken, the ancient spirit would summon, which had enthralled Belle as much as it had severed a biting chill into her bones and often lay awake at night to ponder the name shrouded in mystery. Still, she maintained a generous disposition and ethereal grace as she swiftly veered half of her body to the side to point in the direction behind her. ”It’s a floor or two down, the one with the portrait of the haggard old witch and her little cat.”

Desires: Hospital Wing
Troubles: These Stairs!

User Image

Well, that's okay
is not okay

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:40 pm
User Image
User ImageUser Image
User Image
Yia nodded his head and took that to count, however he didn't move. When the Slytherin looked at him curiously he could only raise a blond haired eyebrow and point at his ankle, "You don't expect me to climb two sets of stairs with a broken ankle do you?" He asked, he was implying that the fellow First Year at least help him down the flights of stairs that seemed like a mountain to scale down at the moment.
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:50 pm
User Image
Seren Meinir
~First Year~Ravenclaw~

Seren walks up the stairs muttering under her breath to herself. How could she be late to her third class. She had already missed her first class but that was only due to her not knowing if she was suppose to take potions or take flying. Sighing she runs upstairs but to be only be stop by another fellow Ravenclaw who had hurt his ankle. "Hey are you alright." She asks him as she bent down. "Your Yia right?" She asks him.

User Image

LoverofMusic1568

Fashionable Prophet

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:10 pm
User Image
User ImageUser Image
User Image
Yia couldn't help but sigh and smile as a Ravenclaw joined him. Finally a civilized companion had joined him. He shook his head at her question but smiled his mischievous grin at the fellow Ravenclaw, "Sadly, I twisted my ankle on the trick step so no, I am not alright. Would you mind helping me to the Hospital Wing?" He asked her, in a more polite tone then he had used with the Slytherin, who was still standing next to him. He limped his way over to her, more like hopped on one foot while he held onto the railing of the stairs.
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:28 pm
My life is so cold
User Image

Embaressment flashed upon lit features, lips pursed with a slight gasp at the abrasive tact that the Ravenclaw boy administered. Was she to carry him herself?! The thought danced ridiculously in her mind, no that would be impossible, she had been awaiting a gesture, a hand, a sign- not- not-

Not another verbal reprimand from another boy her own age. Flushed with shock, Belle's bright wide eyes blinked back sheepishly unable to muster the perfect formation of words to ease the situation. Out of the corner of her eye, her peripherals noticed the keen colors of sapphire and bronze, and then just as quickly, Belle had taken a single step backwards as she was seemingly pushed away from the scenario of another peer their age. All this time as she witnessed Yia's short struggle towards the newcomer, Belle had stood utterly and blatantly confused.

"Excuse you-" Belle deftly remarked without a second thought, and at the realization of this, she continued on with a slight sheepish falter at having been so caught off guard. "If you didn't want my help, you should have just said so, how was I supposed to know how you wanted me to help you, you hadn't even extended a hand, or tried to move, or seem like you wanted my help-

"What have I ever done to you."
She blurted finally, unable to truly comprehend why someone wouldn't like her.

Desires: Honesty
Troubles: This Ravenclaw!

User Image

Well, that's okay
is not okay

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:06 pm
User Image
User ImageUser Image
User Image
Yia raised his eyebrow once again as he turned to her, she was kidding right? "Listen, it's not an insult to you. It's that I have not a shred of trust for Slytherin's. Especially those who know Roi." He responded to her as he smiled at her surprised look, "And the trick reveals the truth, I was kidding about Roi, but your reaction told me the truth. You do know that accursed demon that has consumed my older brother! There is no way in the world that I will consort with a vile person who is under his control!" As he was nearing the end of what he was saying he was slowly rising his voice as his hair began to spike upwards and turn as red as the eternal glory and heat of fire. "All Slytherin's are the same and soon will be under that bastards control! I won't have anything to deal with him." He clenched his pale hands into fists as his scars began to appear all over his body again. He was forced to remember that night all over again. The flash of light from the steel object, the feeling of nerve shocks and blood flying as his skin was ripped open, the feeling of losing consciousness.

He turned around, letting his back face the fellow first year. This, was a bad move as the pain shot through his leg and into his brain, coupled with him remembering that tragic night it scared him. He yelped in pain and fear and quickly fell into the fellow Ravenclaw. When he had regained his composure and remembered where he was he quickly began his apologies to Seren.
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:34 pm
My life is so cold
User Image

She was shocked, not so much because of the insinuations that targeted her directly, instead, she had been far too held up in the fact that being a Slytherin should suddenly spark suspicion in the eyes of everyone around her. Her mother had doted on her hand and foot, had advised her that there would be students envious of her position in Slytherin, but this? This wasn’t envy, it was sheer writhing hatred for everything that she was supposed to be, but truly never was. Pale green eyes fought back and forth between each Ravenclaw as her cheeks burned a bright red, ready to shout, pout, and fuss over what she could. But instead, she stuck out her bottom lip as it quivered her response. ”You biased loathsome arrogant little twit! How dare you insinuate that every Slytherin is the same, that’s like me saying you shouldn’t be in Ravenclaw because your obviously stupid enough to believe in these stereotypes!

“I don’t know who you’re talking about, or what makes you think that I would have anything to do with anything. You’re bloody mad, and I hope you don’t mistake this for me being ’Slytherin’ because if I was, I can assure you, you wouldn’t get away with this slander.”
With a quick spin on her heel, Belle clambered down the stairway fuming, cheeks red and eyes blinking back tears that had always threatened to escape whenever she sought to fight. It was why she had always chosen to avoid direct confrontation, but, she would have to move past that hinderance, she knew.

Leaving the Grand Staircase to the Ground Floor
Desires: Honesty
Troubles: This Ravenclaw!

User Image

Well, that's okay
is not okay

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:43 am
User Image
User ImageUser Image
User Image
Yia stared as she stormed off, he ignored what she had said as he was in an even further rage. His hair turned a darker red as tinges of orange began to creep up along the spikes from his skull. His eyes were a dark red as he gave a shattered deep breath, this was the first time he had truly gotten this angry before.
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:45 pm
Loch and Ein
Einri and Loch, wasting time while waiting for DADA to start, went to the Grand staircase. Joking about, they didn't realize Seren was there, and bumped into her. Einri yelped, turned scarlet, and muttered, "...sorry." Loch looked at her mischievously. "So, we finally meet!" he exclaimed.

Einri Farren-First Year Hufflepuff
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Lochlainn Farren-First Year Gryffindor

poxto

5,600 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

LoverofMusic1568

Fashionable Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:48 pm
User Image
Seren Meinir
~First Year~Ravenclaw~

Seren puts her hand on Yia's shoulder to help steady him. "Please don't argue. Even if were in different houses we don't haveto fight." She says to Yia and to the Slytherin girl. Seeing that it wasn't going to happen Seren puts her arm underneath Yia's and tries to pull him towards the hospital wing. "Come on Yia lets just get you to the hospital wing." Then she bumps into Einri and Loch. Seeing Einri standing infront of her, she couldn't help but blush a bit. "No it was my fault."

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:52 pm
Loch and Ein
Einri stuttered, "W-we weren't l-looking where we w-were going." He had such an urge to hide behind Loch, but he firmly laid his ground.
"Our fault." Loch agreed, "Therefore, we need to treat you. Ein, I'll leave that decision up to you." He patted him on the shoulder, smiled, and left to the DADA room. Einri couldn't stop himself from looking at her, so he turned to address the ground.

Einri Farren-First Year Hufflepuff
Lochlainn Farren-First Year Gryffindor

poxto

5,600 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

LoverofMusic1568

Fashionable Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:59 pm
User Image
Seren Meinir
~First Year~Ravenclaw~

Seren blushes more and looks away. She couldn't help but glance at Einri's way a few times. She never before had liked someone like this before. Maybe this was going the first for something like everything else was. Finally she got the courage to speak to him. "So Einri, its nice to finally speak to you in person instead of writing notes."

User Image

Hallways and the Grand Staircase

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces