Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
Tokyo Japan Co-op with BlackButterfly and Krazysick Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

krazysick614

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 10:40 pm
SIck almost stumble but she manage to catch him. "Yeah.. Can't blame me for tryin?" He said to her. His vision was fading in and out. "s**t... How long till we make it?" He asked as there was a sign that said medic bay toward the right.

Getting close to it, there's two people in Umbralla uniform guarding the medic bay. Standing there with their fully automatic weapon and waiting for someone to come. They kinda acted strange in a way then from normal human.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 1:43 am
Kate stopped as she saw the guards. She walked to the wall, getting her Baretta out and looked at Sick. "Be right back." She whispered and silently walked by the guards. Coming around the corner she quickly took aim and shot at the guards. They shot back too, she leaned against the wall to dodge the bullets. She shot one guard in the head, but it took a few bullets to get through each of their helmets.

She walked back to Sick, and put his arm over her shoulder again and walked him to the medic bay, kicking the guards' bodies out of the door's way.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

krazysick614

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 3:01 am
Hearing the gun fire as he brace himself again the wall. Looking at the ground as everything event silent. Hearing footstep then felt soft skin around her shoulder. It didn't brother him none at all. Slowly walking as he fell on the table once they got in. Tilting his head back, trying to stay awake.

The feeling of losing alot of blood can take a toll on the human body. Slowly moving his finger around as he try to sit up and take off the jacket. It felt so much heavier then it should be. Struggling trying to get out of it. "Heh... This feel so heavy..." He said as he somewhat manage to get the jacket off and somewhat of the vest.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 12:32 pm
Kate saw him struggle to get his jacket off, so she decided to help him. Once that was off, she had to unclip the vest. She looked around the room, seeing more medical wraps, some pain killers, disinfectents, and other things. She unwrapped his wound, putting her hand there to stop the blood while her other hand got the touniquet.

She managed to stop most of the bleeding, the blood now was mostly just dried. She used the disinfectent to whipe some of it off to clean the wound, then she went through the supplies, getting on a pair of gloves, and getting the surgery material. The wound was big, and it wouldn't do any good, to be open like that. She'd have to close it.

Kate gave him a shot of somthing to humb the wound while she did it, then got to work. After a while, maybe half an hour of working on his wounds, it was sewed up and banaged. She looked at him, "Hey, you still awake Sick?" She asked quietly. "There's one more thing i need to do." She said before turning around to get a needle. "What blood type are you?"  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

krazysick614

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:03 am
Getting help out as Sick just look at her. Laying down so she would do the thing that she need to do. The only thing that suck is feeling the disinfectent on him. He didn't like it as it cause more pain. Didn't move or anything as it was only going to hurt even more.

Feeling the shot get injected to him. "Maybe you should asked if I was allergic to anything." He said as it begin to kick it. Seeing that his wounds was getting clean then patch up. Seeing most of it then hear a voice making him up. "Huh what... B-" He said but hearing another voice but it was over the intercom.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:14 am
Kate sighed. "It's just to numb you." She told him. She nodded. "Oka-" She was cut off by the voice on the intercom. It was those damned girls again.

"It looks like you survived Captain Blackfield." One said. "And i don't appreciate what your partner did." She sounded angry.

Kate smirked.

"But you two won't last very long." They said in sync with each other's voices. "We'll give you two some time to get back on your feet. But don't count on leaving." The doors locked.

"DAMN IT!!!" Kate cursed loudly when the doors locked them it. She looked at Sick. "We better hurry." She said. She sighed, going to the fridge, getting out a blood bag with his type and hooking it up to him. Setting it to start giving him blood through his arms.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

krazysick614

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:34 am
SIck just grind his teeth. "Just ******** great.... Well you probally pissed her off." He said He couldn't really move since it cause an air build up in the lines and it can kill him. "Yeah give me something to grip."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:41 am
"Well would you have rather me let them kill you?" She said and searched for somthing to grip. She couldn't find much, she found some sponge for cleaning up wounds and stuff and gave it to him. She kept her eyes on the thing giving him more blood.

It gave him a good ammount of blood and she unhooked it. Taking the needles from his arms and dabbing the puncture wounds. Once that was done she walked to the door. Moving the handle. But it wouldn't budge. She smacked the glass window on the door and cursed. "Damn that little b***h..." She muttered and went back to Sick.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

krazysick614

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:57 am
Sick grip them as soon she hand it to him. Griping it tight then release it then threw it to the ground. Patching up as he stood back up. Shacking his head lightly. "Easy now. DOn't over do it." He said to her as he stood up and look around the room. Putting only his vest back on. "I never leave without it." He said holding a couple stick of C4 and some thermite. "If someone comes through any door. Kill them..." He said as he begin tp prep up.

Walking toward the other door and start placing it in the right spot. Somewhat thinking about it also  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:01 am
Kate smirked when she saw the C4. "Alright." She said with a wicked smile. She stood back and reloaded her Baretta. So she'd be ready for any guards or B.O.W that would come at them.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

krazysick614

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:28 pm
Sick set the charges then flip over a table. Ducking down behind it since it's in a enclose area. Hearing something in the vent as it didn't accure to him. Setting the bomb off, a group of soldiers appear from the vent and some more appear from the doors. Sick pop up and begin to shoot  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:39 pm
Kate saw some soldiers start to come in from many different angles. She tried to shoot at them. But there were too many, and they had too much protective gear on. She kept trying to fire, but she needed more ammo. She tried to reload. "Sick, we have to get out of here!" She said franticly as she pushed another full clip into her gun.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

krazysick614

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:56 pm
Sick threw his last C4 that he didn't used. Setting it off close to them as he grab Kate hand and begin to run. He didn't care what she was going to say. Running right past by them as he kick the door open and shut it behind them.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:06 pm
Kate didn't mind him taking her hand to lead them out. Once the door was closed behind them she stopped. Tired from the workout of shooting, running, C4 explosions. "You okay?" she asked him. Should he really be running in this condition?  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

krazysick614

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:46 am
Sick shook his head no then try to find somewhere to sit down for a while. "I got an massive headage right now. My vision somewhat fading in and out.... And I shouldn't be doing anything physical... But it don't matter... I used to it." Sick facial expression also told a story and put his hand on his forehead. "Do you want to kill them or attempt to take them 'both unharm'" Sick ask her since it's really not in the best mood.  
Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff