Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
Military Base ~In the past~ ((RP)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:49 pm
User Image

J i l l xxxx Ѵ a l e n t i n e

Jill sighed. She nodded. Jill kept driving the one road for a few miles. They crossed a bridge after entering a small part of town. "So Chris, you find anything out yet? I heard protesters are getting crazy about Umbrella at the moment. I can't believe they think that video is a hoax. I was there for god's sake."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:53 pm
User Image

Ƀilly Ȼoen

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Billy listened quietly. She'd been part of the Raccoon City incident as well. He thought about the zombies that he'd encountered. The zombies he could handle. The giant roaches, frogs, spiders, and other creatures, that was a different story. The hunters were the worst. Hard to kill and really fast. They'd kill you if you slacked for even a second.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

User Image-User Image

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:57 pm
User Image C H R I SxxxxxR E D F I E L D

Chris put one arm over Jill's shoulders. "I know." He sighed. "And what about that Alice girl you knew? Heard from her lately?" He asked.

Jill responded with a shake of the head. "Oh yeah, that's right, i got some information." He said with a smirk. "I have it all on this PDA thing."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:01 pm
User Image

Ƀilly Ȼoen

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Billy closed his eyes and leaned his head against the cab of the truck. It had been a while since he'd slept properly. He listened to them talking, not really paying attention.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

User Image-User Image

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:06 pm

Chris kept talking to Jill. They kept driving for a while. And Chris had given her a location to get to. But it was kind of far. Chris looked over at Jill and saw her yawn. "Want to switch places?" He asked her.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:09 pm
User Image

Ƀilly Ȼoen

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Billy had fallen asleep, for once not having to worry about being caught. Once they stopped, he'd have to be on full alert again, but for now, he was essentially safe. He was still leaning against the cab, somehow managing not to fall over.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

User Image-User Image

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:15 pm
User Image

Jill yawned. She nodded at Chris' offer. "Thanks Chris." She said and pulled the truck over to the side of the road. Getting out, and switching places with Chris. She could see a glimpse of Billy sleeping in the back. Jill got into the truck and closed the door, pulling her seatbelt on as Chris started the truck back up again and pulled out and onto the road.

She yawned and sighed. Watching the landscape snd buildings pass them by. She eventually close her eyes and began to fall asleep. When she fell asleep she couldn't help but lean over on Chris a bit. The truck was tight together anyways. She leaned her head on his shoulder and fell asleep as he drove.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:33 am
{{The powers of time skip!}}
User Image

Ƀilly Ȼoen

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Billy jerked awake when the truck stopped. He looked around and rubbed his eyes. He slid to the end of the truck bed. He pulled on his coat and grabbed the glasses out of the pocket, sliding them on. He hopped out of the bed, looking around.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

User Image-User Image

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:56 am

Chris cut the engine of the truck. He looked down at a now sleeping Jill and smiled. He moved his shoulder slightly. "Jill, wake up. We're here." He told her quietly.

He watched her wake up and yawn. "Am i a comfy pillow Jill?" He asked with a smirk. Jill looked down and realised she'd been leaning on him the whole time. She straightened up a bit. "Heh, sorry." She said and smiled. Looking around.

Chris opened the door and got out. He stretched from the long drive. He walked around to the other side and was about to open Jill's door. But she was already getting out. He shrugged and looked around. "I hope this is worth it." He said.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:00 am
User Image

Ƀilly Ȼoen

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Billy walked around to join Chris and Jill. "Where are we?" he asked. He looked around. He didn't recognize the landscape at all.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

User Image-User Image

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:28 am

Chris looked at Billy. "Information." He stated. "We're here to get more info, i heard of the guy who stays here, he knew about Raccoon City, and used to be Umbrella." He told him. "Last i heard though, the man was pretty sick." He said. "So, stay alert. I don't want another outbreak here." He said and started to walk to a house he could see in the distance.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:39 am
User Image

Ƀilly Ȼoen

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Billy nodded. "If it makes it so that there's no confrontation, I'll stay outside," he said. He followed Chris to the house that Chris was apparently heading for.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

User Image-User Image

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:09 am

Chris nodded and walked to the door. He got to one side of the door frame, and Jill on the other. He nodded, giving her the signal to open the door. She'd quickly reached in and opened the door. They stepped inside, guns drawn.

Chris looked around. The first floor didn't have anyone in it. So he and Jill kept going inside. Deeper into the building. They made it to the stairs. After checking all the rooms. Chris opened the bedroom door and looked around inside. He froze. Seeing a man, balled up on the floor. Chris hesitated. He wouldn't be tricked.

But he watched as Jill went to the man's side. The man looked up at them. "Who are you?" He asked, obviously frightened. Jill tried to calm him down. She asked him what had happened. The man spoke of a group of people coming in. Storming the place. Chris immidiately knew who it was.

Though, it wasn't murder. The man was on his death bed already, sick as can be. The man looked at him when Chris muttered "Umbrella." The man pulled out a file, from his coat and dropped it on the floor. Then closed his eyes.

Chris knew what had happened, and from the looks of it. So did Jill. He sighed and bent down, pressing a tiny button on the necklace the man was waring. One of those safty necklaces, where wheny ou press the button an ambulance would come. He stood up and took the file. "Let's go before the ambulance shows up." He said and walked out to Billy.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:15 am
User Image

Ƀilly Ȼoen

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Billy waited outside as Chris and Jill searched the place out. Once they came back out, he headed back for the truck. He didn't ask if they'd gotten what they'd come for, guessing that he'd find out soon enough. When they made it back to the truck, he slid in the back again, waiting until he was inside before removing his glasses and coat.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

User Image-User Image

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:35 am
User Image

Jill sighed and walked back to the truck. She got in the passanger seat as Chris got into the driver's seat and started up the engine. She flipped open the file. "Okay, so we have a file." She said outloud as she flipped through it.

In the file it told about the effects of curtain viruses, and things like that. She kept reading. "This is good." She said. "There's alot of info in here." She said as Chris drove.  
Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff