Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply JENOVA's Witnesses
Randomness of DOOM! ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New random poll!
  I can't find a life on E-bay!
  Ah! Rabid Fangirls!
  Randomness is my life
  Ooooh, shiny....
  Vincent? Where?
  Kool-aid blood!
  Kaaaa......saaaaan....
  Stop eating my soul!
  You're really weird....
  D. All of the above
View Results

Tiieve

Tipsy Werewolf

8,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 6:22 am
Saerenna
Trista_Bloodcourt
Saerenna
User Image

No thier NOT rare! gonk Curse you random battles with hostile creatures! Omg!! Evil evil Tonberry... gonk My poor party didnt have a chance! gonk
LOL! Random battles are curses and blessings... You hate them, but when you get to the end and are fighting the final boss, you come to appreciate them....

Yeah..Random battles= Random x-p! Yarr>.<  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 2:43 pm
Trista_Bloodcourt
Saerenna
Trista_Bloodcourt
Saerenna
User Image

No thier NOT rare! gonk Curse you random battles with hostile creatures! Omg!! Evil evil Tonberry... gonk My poor party didnt have a chance! gonk
LOL! Random battles are curses and blessings... You hate them, but when you get to the end and are fighting the final boss, you come to appreciate them....

Yep! Though I wish that just by walking around for a long time, you would get EXP...  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

Tiieve

Tipsy Werewolf

8,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 5:33 am
Saerenna
Trista_Bloodcourt
Saerenna
Trista_Bloodcourt
Saerenna
User Image

Yep! Though I wish that just by walking around for a long time, you would get EXP...
10 points per minute? XDD  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 6:09 am
Trista_Bloodcourt
Saerenna
Trista_Bloodcourt
Saerenna
Trista_Bloodcourt
Saerenna
User Image

Yeah, like in FFVIII you get gil from just walking around for a certain amount of time. The frequency and amount of EXP you'ld get would depend on your skill, level, and places you were at. Then all the battles would be voluntary, because you would just get items, gil and things like AP from battling, therefore making it possible to get to the end doing nothing but boss battles. The monsters would be on the field, but stationary, so that you could avoid them or walk into them to battle. That would be a good system.

But I bet there's already one like that out there.  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

Mariku -- Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 12:39 pm
Saerenna
Trista_Bloodcourt
Saerenna
Trista_Bloodcourt
Saerenna

Yeah, like in FFVIII you get gil from just walking around for a certain amount of time. The frequency and amount of EXP you'ld get would depend on your skill, level, and places you were at. Then all the battles would be voluntary, because you would just get items, gil and things like AP from battling, therefore making it possible to get to the end doing nothing but boss battles. The monsters would be on the field, but stationary, so that you could avoid them or walk into them to battle. That would be a good system.

That would be very good system, even if I occasionally like the random battles.Maybe if I ever really get into video game designing, I'll have something like that. IF I'm not still lazy X3  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 3:21 pm
Natsura-chan
Saerenna
Trista_Bloodcourt
Saerenna
Trista_Bloodcourt
Saerenna

That would be very good system, even if I occasionally like the random battles.Maybe if I ever really get into video game designing, I'll have something like that. IF I'm not still lazy X3
xd My thoughts exactly. How about we collaborate, making awesome video games full of silver haired bishies, while keeping each other from being lazy, and then to top it all off, call out company ShinRa, because that would just rock. xd  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

Tiieve

Tipsy Werewolf

8,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 3:40 pm
Saerenna
Natsura-chan
Saerenna
Trista_Bloodcourt
Saerenna

xd My thoughts exactly. How about we collaborate, making awesome video games full of silver haired bishies, while keeping each other from being lazy, and then to top it all off, call out company ShinRa, because that would just rock. xd

One word...Woot!! 4laugh whee  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 3:58 pm
Trista_Bloodcourt
Saerenna
Natsura-chan
Saerenna
Trista_Bloodcourt
Saerenna

xd Yesh! You know, we should make it a whole guild effort! We will be the JENOVA's Witnesses ShinRa video game company!!! Sephihahahahahath!!!!  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 5:44 pm
Weird. I just got not one, but two mass PMs about stopping chain mail. So far, I haven't gotten or sent any, but apparently it's really bothering people, LOL.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 5:51 pm
Saerenna
Weird. I just got not one, but two mass PMs about stopping chain mail. So far, I haven't gotten or sent any, but apparently it's really bothering people, LOL.
I got some!!!!GRRR  

Mariku -- Kitten

Mariku -- Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 5:52 pm
Saerenna
Trista_Bloodcourt
Saerenna
Natsura-chan
Saerenna

xd Yesh! You know, we should make it a whole guild effort! We will be the JENOVA's Witnesses ShinRa video game company!!! Sephihahahahahath!!!!
YES!And our primary location will be......uh...THE PROMISED LAND!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 7:04 pm
Natsura-chan
Saerenna
Trista_Bloodcourt
Saerenna
Natsura-chan
Saerenna

Whoo! As long as it's not the REAL promised land. It would be hard to make video games when you're dead...  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

Mariku -- Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 7:48 pm
Saerenna
Natsura-chan
Saerenna
Trista_Bloodcourt
Saerenna

Whoo! As long as it's not the REAL promised land. It would be hard to make video games when you're dead...
Well, if the flower girl can talk to Cloud, anything is possible!Then again, emo boy might've been high or something >_>;;  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 7:57 pm
Natsura-chan
Saerenna
Natsura-chan
Saerenna
Trista_Bloodcourt
Saerenna

Well, if the flower girl can talk to Cloud, anything is possible!Then again, emo boy might've been high or something >_>;;
I can so see how that is possible. xd Cloud is doing hallucinagens again... his geostigma isn't ever really geostigma. It's the bruises he gets from trying to cut his wrists and missing.... ninja  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

Mariku -- Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 8:13 pm
Saerenna
Natsura-chan
Saerenna
Natsura-chan
Saerenna

I can so see how that is possible. xd Cloud is doing hallucinagens again... his geostigma isn't ever really geostigma. It's the bruises he gets from trying to cut his wrists and missing.... ninja
I know. Stupid emo chocobo, doing drugs and cutting himself, but failing miserably.  
JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff