Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
Abandoned Hospital ((RP)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

rottingAbyss

Interesting Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:23 pm
(Sorry about that also can you specify =_= i dont know which arm)  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:25 pm
Mike Miller stood behind Alice he groped her around the neck with his forearm how old are you girl he said waile choking her  

redx6504

Fabled Heartbreak

3,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:26 pm
[[Zandre aimed a shot for his head stare not his arm. whatever i g2g butterfly mod zandre so he kicks a** for me lol cya tomorrow ppl]]  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:27 pm
(Ohhh and another thign YES I DID look at page 8 [He flinched from the pain.] your shot his arm an arm that was infected with G that changes shape that isn't a place to kill him)  

rottingAbyss

Interesting Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

HelicaI

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:28 pm
User Image

Alice breathed heavily. "I just turned 12 last week." She choked out, elbowing him hard in the stomach.

((waaaait a sec, Alice shot him in the arm too X3))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:31 pm
Akuma Kishin
(Ohhh and another thign YES I DID look at page 8 [He flinched from the pain.] your shot his arm an arm that was infected with G that changes shape that isn't a place to kill him)

[[that wasnt my post tho so fail goodbye all really g2g]]  

Fabled Heartbreak

3,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250

redx6504

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:31 pm
Her elbow hit hard metal plating wow that must have hurt he said smiling he let her go but took her sorwed so she couldent use it do you have any other weapons on you if so tell me now he said seriously to the girl  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:32 pm
((Zandre aimed for the head. So to just get on with the rp, just say he ducked. stare ))  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

HelicaI

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:33 pm
User Image

Alice grimaced. "Like i'll tell you!" She sqeaked, kicking her legs.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:38 pm
Fine we can do this the hard way then Mikes eyes turn purple then blue again really fast then he reaches in and takes all her weapons almost as if he knew the whole time there isint that better now lets see Mike takes out a list alright i got one non-infected little girl i just hope you meet the age requirement it would suck if they killed you and i had to get a new one  

redx6504

HelicaI

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:42 pm
User Image

"You let me go!" She sqealed, kicking her legs faster.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:42 pm
User Image

Sarah stood up as she watched what was going on, suprised that Drake just dropped her. She saw someone else with Alice and started to run over there. She pulls Alice away from Mike and stepped between the two. "You're NOT taking her." She growled. Eyes red and angry.

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

HelicaI

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:48 pm
User Image

Alice scrambled behind Sarah. He had her sword, her favorite weapon. Oh well, at leaste she was out of his grasp.

((brb))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:54 pm
Mike saw Sarah hmm im sure wesker would want you more anyway i will succeed in doing what the other agents couldent those weak fools Mikes eyes turned purple then blue really fast i see your weaknesses now if we fight this will end fast do you really wanna do this he decides to warn her before doing it  

redx6504

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:56 pm
User Image

Sarah growled. "Wesker wants me anyways." She said unsheathing her katana. So what if he could see her weakness. She wasn't going down without a fight.

Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff