Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
Entrance Courtyard Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Loveless 13 The Elder

Beloved Vampire

17,900 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:58 pm
User Image
Unsorted- First Year

User Image

Luke smile as Drake gave him back the sucker and stepped away from the new unintelligible bloke. Thanks I’ll give you one from my bag when I get to it Luke thought with a smile. Luke turned back towards where the new boy was trying or so Luke thought at getting Blare to stop. Drake was attempting once again to explain the most basic thing that any right person would know, and it was beginning to get old in Luke’s mind that the other party just didn't get it.
                  Luke’s demeanor changed instantaneously once he became irritated with the whole situation. "Honestly you could tell em till your blue in the face Drake they aren't going to get it", he said aloud before looking back at the boy. He was trying to see if Drake was as annoyed as he sounded when he was pulled away back to where Tay still stood waiting with the kitten. Don’t let it get to you Luke thought as he watched the boys cat play peek a boo from behind him. Luke smiled as he mauled over the thought in his head. Promise was the only thing he thought as he extended his hand to meet Drakes.

If you ever wish for things that are in the past,
just remember that the wrong things aren't supposed to last

User ImageXXXXUser ImageXXXXUser Image

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:21 pm
User Image

User Image

Echo smiled, still starring up at the Castle as Emrys agreed with her. "To think that we will actually be living her for the next seven years! I can't wait to be sorted!" she turned and looked at Emrys' whose excitement was plain on his face now. She scrunched up her nose, still smiling. Playfully she asked, "So what do you think so far? Think you'll like the magical world? I can't even imagine how much there must be for you to take in. I am having a hard time absorbing it all and I've known about it my whole life!"

User Image

NarwhalTears

3,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100

Odin Moon

Liberal Nerd

8,800 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:30 pm
User Image

Drake smiled at Luke.his eyes now a deep blue as if the ocean lay behind them. Good. He smiled again nodding. He blue orbs tuned a light pink when he bit his lip.

Suki mewled in his ear making him turn to the doors and take a step back touching Luke's hand. Yeah know It frightens me not knowing. he thought looking at the doors. Bet the only thing more frightening is waiting at the alter for your love.

The air shifted making Drake shiver. Truely tonight desides the rest of our lives, and I'm frightened. I truely am. There again, I am really smart and you are to. Mum's right I'll be in Ravenclaw. He thought with a sigh and smiled. At least there is someone to help me stumble through the dark mess.

His eye were a hot pink now as if the had stolen the blush from his face.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:38 pm
EMRYS VICT
----------§----------
----------§----------
The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had.
----------§----------
----------§----------

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Emrys was becoming more comfortable with Echo and relaxed more around her, letting his true self come out. 'Seven years. That's a long time.' He thought, chewing on his lower lip briefly. Turning his head at her question, he smiled and nodded a little. "To be honest, I'm surprised my brain hasn't exploded yet. There's just so many things that people would never believe." He told her with a laugh.

{~~~~~~~~FIRST YEAR~~~~~~~~} {~~~~~~~~UNSORTED~~~~~~~~}

User Image

SilentlyVicious

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:41 pm
User Image

User Image

Woil smiled at the other boy's offer and shook his head. "No, thanks. I should be okay... I'm just a little hungry is all..." He lied as he held his head and made his way to the courtyard carefully. That hurt...
Next time listen to me.
He grumbled as he walked next to Allen, his head still held.
"So what house are you hoping for?" He asked, attempting to spark a conversation.

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:38 am
User Image
User Image

Blaire glared at Drake, his eyes irate with disgust, only broken from the boy by Luke's intrusion. He watched the boys interact with a discerning eye, "Well, isn't this just adorable?" he mocked the pair. The first-year turned from them, where he found Ronyo in his path. Refusing to even humor him with a reply, the blonde nudged past him, rolling his eyes and scoffing. He quickly stormed away from the gargoyle, "Hurry up, William," Blaire's voice still tinged with disdain. Another student had the misfortune of simply standing between the irate blonde and his destination. "Locomotor mortis," he exclaimed. The boy's legs abruptly snapped together, sending him toppling to the stone floor as he yelped in surprise. Still marching forward, he peered over his shoulder at the downed student and added coldly, "Finite," freeing his feet before huffing off to the great hall.

Exit to the Sorting Hat.

((Sorry it took me so long to reply. Sushi date night. sweatdrop ))

User Image

Dark Prince of Thorns

6,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

IssieBee

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:20 am
█ ▌▐█ ▌ ▐ █ ▌ ▐██ ▌ ▐ ▌ ▐xвεαtяιcε вяαη∂ση ▐x▐ ▌▐██ ▌ ▐ █ ▌ █ ▌▐█ ▌

ƒιяѕт уєαя-υηѕσятє

User Image

Bea remained unusually silent as she followed Allen and the other boy named Woil. She fidgeted with her fingers and bit her lip. These were an oddity for Bea, as she never really felt nervous. Mentally shaking herself, Bea held her chin up and returned to her usual self-assured gait. She listened to Woil trying to strike up a conversation and snorted.

"You know what? I think I like you," she said, giving him an appraising look.

"You want to be friends?" she beamed, throwing an arm around his shoulder. She was never really one to drop subtle hints, much less get them- Bea always was blunt and direct, no pretence.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:25 am

User Image
User Image

At last came the last moment. The first years, along with Eleanor, had passed the entrance of Hogwarts. Behind her back, the Gryffindor heard a large wave of whispers and gasps. The reaction brought back a couple of cherished memories. Reaching the large, heavy doors of the Great Hall, Eleanor spun around gracefully, a delicate smile curling up on her lips as she bowed her head to the first years. Some of them seemed irked by the fact that she hasn't pushed the doors open, and some simply gazed up at her with curiosity and awe, "Welcome to Hogwarts," she said, her eyes scrutinizing the last first years that ceased to walk to listen to her, "The start-of-term feast will commence shortly, but before you take your seats in the Great Hall, you will be sorted into your Houses," a flash of amusement lightened her face as a couple of pupils straightened up in hope to handle their enthusiasm, "These are Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw and Slytherin," she inhaled before resuming her lecture. She truly hoped that Gryffindor would receive some talented students this year, but it seemed likely. All the students she had encountered this evening were well-mannered, affable and quick-witted, "The Sorting is a very significant ritual owing to the fact that your House will be your second family within Hogwarts. You shall have classes with the rest of your House, spend nights in your House dormitory and waste time in your House Common Room," she explained firmly before pausing for an instant, glancing at her surroundings to make sure that there were no tardy students, "Here, your achievements will gain your House points, although any rule-breaking will lose House points. At the end of the year, the House with the majority of points will be awarded the House Cup." Taking a deep breath, Eleanor passed a hand through her dark curls. It took her time to recall this speech old McGonagall had given within her first day at the magical school, "The Sorting Ceremony will take place in front of the rest of the school, therefore I suggest you all smarted yourselves up as much as you can while you are waiting." her eyes lingered for a moment on a couple of students who had fallen down and brought along dust and dirt from the ground and boat. But everything seemed fine, surprisingly enough. Growing a welcoming, warm smile, Eleanor cleared her throat and placed her hands behind her back to push the heavy doors of the Great Hall, "Ladies and gentlemen, please follow me." she announced before turning around to march through the Great Hall, giving a couple of older students a wave and smile. Finally, as the flock of first years reached the front of the hall, she gave them a nod and returned to her seat amongst the other teachers of Hogwarts, at the Staff Table.

{ TA-DA!!! ( wait till it opens! } }

User Image
User Image

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:03 am
Slip out the back before they know you were there
and at the worst you'll see nobody cares,
you don't want to be around when it all goes down...

User Image
William Dante Nott the Third

"Ooh-hu," The eagle-owl proposed, perched upon Tay's extended arm and its luminescent orange gaze fell directly upon the feline that had been thrown into his arms for the time being, to which the owl received a slight scolding, and, offended by it, the owl gave a shallow flap of his wings and whisked away. Dante's attention wavered, however, when he glanced down the stair way to watch the spectacle his cousin had created. They both had their problems, but, the last thing anyone in this school would ever want, is to have to endure a Nott and Frost in a duo of sheer fury.

It surely would end in a downfall. So, it wasn't out of the ordinary for Dante to simply stand and watch as Blaire had made off with the gargoyle statue. Drake's comment about gender received a snicker from the young boy weilding the cat. And it would be in silence that he decidedly followed behind Blaire up the over trodden path which lead to the great double doors. During this journey, Dante relinquished Suki back to Drake as he glanced at each boy in turn, almost as if to apologize for his cousin's behavior, but his pride simply wouldn't allow such a thing.

Only when he had heard the whispered spell pass between Blaire's lips did he pause, and then glance over his shoulder to the student who would then tumble to the ground. He watched idly, never quite made the motion to help, because, well, it would just be wrong. If his family had administered any sort of reprisal, he could- neigh- would not object. "Well, mates, looks like this is it. And in a matter of time, I'll have me a feast to endure." He commented with a wide smirk, a signature trade of most purebloods. As Dante went to scan the company he had choosen, his gaze fell upon Luke with a knowing stare. "Wait a minute- I know you!" Tay declared proudly once the name had jogged back into his memory.

"Luke- your one of the Tangium's boys, aren't you?"

╔══════════════╗
Location: Courtyard conversing with Drake and Blaire and Luke
Injuries: -
Thoughts: 'I know him..'
╚══════════════╝

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
..even heroes know when to be scared.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:58 am
User Image
User Image

ι ʙιᴛ ᴍʏ ᴛoɴɢuᴇ ιɴ ᴛнᴇ ᴀwᴋwᴀʀᴅ coɴvᴇʀsᴀᴛιoɴ

Alex had watched as the gargoyle Eleanor had mentioned gave grumpy little remarks to everyone who passed it. He sped up his walking a bit trying to bypass the it without being seen but as he approached, the gargoyle spotted him snorted and called him a woman with a butch haircut. Alex pretended not hear and hurried past to catch up with Danielle. The entrance to the Great Hall was in sight and his stomach was starting to do flips. This was finally it he was going to be sorted into a house that he will spend the next seven years in.

ι ᴍᴇᴛ ʏou oɴcᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ι'ᴅ ғᴀʟʟᴇɴ ғoʀ ʏouʀ ɴoᴛιoɴs

User Image

Gideon12

5,700 Points
  • Pie Pusher 50
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie Enabler 100

Porcelaine Ivory

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:08 am
User Image
яεġrετ┃ηστнιηġ ♦ ғεαя┃ησ σηε ♦ ταkε prιdε ιη┃εvεяyτнιηġ
User Image
Colton sat behind the crowd and waited for one of two things to happen: either the groundskeeper to lead the way into the castle, or for his fellow boat mates to rejoin him in his wait. He could see that the gargoyle had not been singling him out with his insults, only making him the first of many targets. He had been glad, and even quite surprised when Phi had sought to comfort him, and something told him that her pat on the arm was more of a compliment rather than a point of console and comfort. His anger flared for the majority of a second when he heard the stone creature's effort to offend Phi herself, but her control of the situation kept him from being irrational.

The true test, however, was when Colton's eyes followed Ronyo over to the cluster of students gathered around the gargoyle. He moved a bit closer, closing the distance between him and his new found friend. He shifted his body in attempt to hear any exchange of harm or foul, should he be needed if Ronyo's comments brought out the evil side of the rowdy first year. What Ronyo had to say caught Colton with a bit of shock, but what was more was how the nearly genderless student was able to walk past the confrontation as if it had ceased to exist. Colt felt his fist clench as he watched the blonde nudge Ronyo out of his way, only to jinx another student who had found themselves in Blaire's unfortunate path.

When the missing piece of their group was reunited, Colton urged himself to refrain from speaking of Blaire any longer, for he feared it would only fuel his fire. Instead, he humored Ronyo's comments about the gargoyle and shrugged before responding.
"Perhaps he isn't the only jealous one around here." His glare followed Blaire as he trekked away from the rest of the crowd, and it was only then that Colton realized he had let himself be dragged over the edge by a mere stranger.

Moments later, the groundskeeper waved her lantern and began a short, but meaningful speech. The growing excitement of the surrounding students seemed to rub off on Colton, and his worries of others slipped away into the darkening night.
"Shall we?" His words were meant to be more of a gesture than a question, and he gave them each a light smile before he began to follow the flow of first years up into the depths of the castle.

User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:56 pm
User Image

Drake looked at Tay and spoke in a low tone. "Don't." it was all he said looking into His eyes making the point clear. "Yeah know come to think of it there is a lot of children here that already know spells." He then thought back to his father teching him repairo when he broke a cup.

"Oh wait its not illigal as long as your still a kid. At least that is what dad said."

Drake looked at Luke again his eyes now a butterscotch color. I want a butterbeer he thought licking his bottom lip with a dry tounge. He frowned looking at his feet.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  

Odin Moon

Liberal Nerd

8,800 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Loveless 13 The Elder

Beloved Vampire

17,900 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:22 pm
User Image
Unsorted- First Year

User Image

Luke leaned against the wall once more as he listened to the thoughts of his friend playing through his head. You'll be fine I am sure of it I have some nerve about this I hope the hat dosen't go with tradition on this one, remember no matter what Luke thought as his eyes met Drakes and a warm smile played across his face. Luke focused once more on the thoughts as he glanced around trying to act bored while silently replying to Drakes statement Ravenclaw is a great house no shame in ending up there my family will send me a howler if I do but I think it sounds interesting breaking tradition don’t you? Luke’s eyes connected with the boys once more. Looking into the hot pink was breath taking, Luke had never seen something as interesting as Drakes eyes he didn't mention it but he really did like them.

Luke broke away from the silent conversation as Tay began talking about the food once more. With holding a chuckle he looked the boy over deciding that he could probably do with getting some meat on his bones. Turning away Luke let his smile fade silently as Tay gave mention of his family. Straitening up Luke turned back to the boy with a dignified look on his face "Yes", was his monotone response. He didn't much like talking about his family, he liked the people and the feelings he had experienced in the last few hours since he had gotten off the train, and was undoubtedly sure that his mother in particular would not approve of any of it. Dignity and bearings that was the code he grew up to live by, would it really be so bad to give it up he pondered.

Luke looked at Drake once more as an odd craving for butterbeer crept over him. Luke swished his lollipop trying to get the thirst out of his mouth as he smiled at Drake "almost time", he said aloud as he brought his hand up to the cat in Drakes hood and gave it a quick pet.
                  Luke listened as the grounds keeper began talking about what was to come and turned leading their way into the great hall. Turning back towards the two boy Luke smiled as he playfully voiced "Come on guys today decides our destinies". Luke couldn't wait to see where he would be he had a house in mind and was hopeing his hardest the the old hat would give him his wish.

If you ever wish for things that are in the past,
just remember that the wrong things aren't supposed to last

User ImageXXXXUser ImageXXXXUser Image

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:04 pm
User Image

User Image

Echo nodded laughing at Emrys' bewilderment. When Eleanore spoke she listened intently, taking a mental note of everything that was being told them. When she turned and led them into the Great Hall, butterflies flung themselves around in her stomach. Excitedly she grabbed Emrys' hand without thinking about it and strode into the brightly light Great Hall pulling him along.

User Image

((Exit to Great Hall))

NarwhalTears

3,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100

SilentlyVicious

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:15 pm
EMRYS VICT
----------§----------
----------§----------
The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had.
----------§----------
----------§----------

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Listening to the gameskeeper explain the sorting process, Emrys took a deep breath and tried to settle his nerves. He hated getting up in front of people and being the center of attention. 'What's this?' He asked himself, liking down to see Echo had taken his hand. A slight blush crept unto his face, but he let her lead him through the doors.

((Exit to Sorting hat))

{~~~~~~~~FIRST YEAR~~~~~~~~} {~~~~~~~~UNSORTED~~~~~~~~}

User Image

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out