Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
New York City ((RP)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:35 pm
User Image"Killing you non infecteds." Said George. "she could crack my neck break my ribs id get back up sooner or later." Said George.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:36 pm
"She's my Sister. And, wait, i thought we were waiting and attacking later?" She asked, hurrying to meet up with him.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:38 pm
User Image"by my watch its later." Said George getting up and Catching up to Jericho.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:38 pm
Drake still aiming at both of them pointed to Mike."You pin the blame on her you are with umbrella.You talked me into bringing you to see her.She agrees to being Umbrella's enemy." Mike smirked, but Drake continued."Yet she doesn't talk about being a puppet and she has the decency to tell what she is you haven't said anything but puppet." Mike growled."Listen to your superior!" He said but when Drake pointed the gun to him he jumped tackling Drake down and fighting for the gun.  

rottingAbyss

Interesting Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

shikamaru xxx temari

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:41 pm
Jericho got serious " This is a solo mission " he said looking at her  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:42 pm
User Image C H R I SxxxxxR E D F I E L D

Chris looked at George. "Yeah, maybe, Wesker still can't kill me, so maybe she can't,"  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Fabled Heartbreak

3,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:42 pm
Zandre Armageddon
`Natural Born Killer`

Zandre sighed as they went off, his fiance' taken again. "Such a b***h of a commitment." He said in frustration, the first thing he'd said in a while. He went off on his own and grabbed a dark red, hooded cloak out of a store. "This will work..." he said as he put it on and left the area. With a grin he whistled and Layna came out o the shadows. "Good girl; I figured you'd follow. Keep Chris and the others safe. I have a friend to find..." Zandre said as he ran off. It was time to take care of Matt... Once and for all.

Layna growled in amusement at Zandre's words, having stowed away all this time. She kept low and headed to the group, sitting beside Chris in a passive manner before looking up at him. "Been a while... Chris..."

[[i'm sorry about the delay but life is hell right now.]]  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:44 pm
User Image

Alice gave a little sob at Chris's earlier remark about Sarah being brain-washed and trying to kill them.

User Image

Tori pat Alice's back.

((dinner brb))  

HelicaI

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:44 pm
Sydney growled at him. "She's my sister! I should have the right to go and help rescue her!" Sydney said, "I can help."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:45 pm
"so your saying i cant leave then?" Said George.  

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:47 pm
User Image

Sarah looked at Drake and sighed. She saw them break into a fight, she sighed, standing up and going over, yanking Mike off of Drake.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:49 pm
Jericho looked her in the eyes " Me and James can handle it Chris wanna tag along " he said opening the door to his Army car  

shikamaru xxx temari

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:50 pm
User Image C H R I SxxxxxR E D F I E L D

Chris looked down at the curosive dog beast. "Yeah..." He hadn't seen the damn thing since in London for some reason. "Where the hell did you dissapear to anyways?" Not caring if he was talking to a dog.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:54 pm
Mike kicked around not liking to be picked up the device on his chest sparked as he flipped Sarah and kneed Drake knocking him out Mike put the gun to his head."Now lets get going girl move!"  

rottingAbyss

Interesting Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:55 pm
"Your not stopping me from coming with you."Said George.  
Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff