Dining room Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BubbleGore

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 11:50 am
Flaming_Skull_Of_Death
He sighs."Yes, the rain. I hate rain. Always gives me such a large headache." He rubs his tumples with his fingers in a circular motion, trying to gently massage away the pain. He takes a drink out of the bottle on the table and sits it back down.

She winces as she sits in a position that rubs a hidden dagger under her skirt against her thigh "god damn it all.." she whispers under her breath.
She had enough of being lady like. She then tryed to ajust it under the table hopeing he would not ask why she was squirming. "ok This is it for you dress!"
she yelled. She voilently riped off the longer part of the skirt and throw it on the floor.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 11:52 am
"Kind of the same deal on my end...not that I will ever feel like going back. Other than to destroy it."He laughs, thinking about the clan home. The one place he loathed more than any other.  

Eternal_Dragonfire

Eternal_Dragonfire

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 11:56 am
Broken2Insanity
Flaming_Skull_Of_Death
He sighs."Yes, the rain. I hate rain. Always gives me such a large headache." He rubs his tumples with his fingers in a circular motion, trying to gently massage away the pain. He takes a drink out of the bottle on the table and sits it back down.

She winces as she sits in a position that rubs a hidden dagger under her skirt against her thigh "god damn it all.." she whispers under her breath.
She had enough of being lady like. She then tryed to ajust it under the table hopeing he would not ask why she was squirming. "ok This is it for you dress!"
she yelled. She voilently riped off the longer part of the skirt and throw it on the floor.

"Nice dagger, I have one of my own. Hate it to pieces, though...probably because the demon that planted it on me, killed my parents with it."He stares at her, red eyes looking over his glasses. He chuckles a little bit, seeing her throw the dress on the floor.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 12:00 pm
Flaming_Skull_Of_Death
Broken2Insanity
Flaming_Skull_Of_Death

"Nice dagger, I have one of my own. Hate it to pieces, though...probably because the demon that planted it on me, killed my parents with it."He stares at her, red eyes looking over his glasses.
She just sat down and slumped in the chair. "thanks, too bad about your parents though."
She then played with a necklace she had been given to her as a birthday gift. "im an orphan too. i just have all this stuff because i dont want attenchin. In this world girls cant be just girls they have to be ladys."
She then looks at the price tag that was still on the dress, and began to laugh.  

BubbleGore

Eternal_Dragonfire

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 12:05 pm
"Huh, that sucks. Yeah, my parents have been gone since I was little...way too many years ago. I should be dead with them, but the demon made a mistake and turned me, so...here I am. 2000 years, and hating every single minute of it. Maybe more...I don't know. Time goes by too fast."He shrugs, rubbing the back of his neck with his hand. He picks up his bottle again and takes another sip.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 12:09 pm
Flaming_Skull_Of_Death
"Kind of the same deal on my end...not that I will ever feel like going back. Other than to destroy it."He laughs, thinking about the clan home. The one place he loathed more than any other.
"nnnh. I wouldn't dream of destroying my home..it holds to much memory's..that and its were my whole family was conceived and birthed at."  

Angeloni87

Heroic Hunter

34,765 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Trick or Treat 100

BubbleGore

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 12:11 pm
Flaming_Skull_Of_Death
"Huh, that sucks. Yeah, my parents have been gone since I was little...way too many years ago. I should be dead with them, but the demon made a mistake and turned me, so...here I am. 2000 years, and hating every single minute of it. Maybe more...I don't know. Time goes by too fast."He shrugs, rubbing the back of his neck with his hand. He picks up his bottle again and takes another sip.
"well it seems like the rain wont stop till tommarro."
She looks at the color of the dark clouds. She got up and looked around.
"you wouldnt happen to know if this place gets plumming do you?"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 12:13 pm
Angeloni87
Flaming_Skull_Of_Death
"nnnh. I wouldn't dream of destroying my home..it holds to much memory's..that and its were my whole family was conceived and birthed at."

"Well, that's where the demon that killed my parents is. You can understand why I'd want it destroyed...and him along with it."He has a calm expression on his face, just merely open.  

Eternal_Dragonfire

Eternal_Dragonfire

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 12:18 pm
Broken2Insanity
Flaming_Skull_Of_Death

"Nope, I really don't. I haven't been here long enough...come to think of it, I haven't even talked to a manager, if there even is one." He looks around, seeing really no sign of personel for the place.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 12:22 pm
Flaming_Skull_Of_Death
Broken2Insanity
Flaming_Skull_Of_Death

"Nope, I really don't. I haven't been here long enough...come to think of it, I haven't even talked to a manager, if there even is one." He looks around, seeing really no sign of personel for the place.
"Oh well i guess ill just stay here tonight.." She turns and walks tword the door way.
"Since you dont like the rain will you be staying too? At least till the rain lets up."  

BubbleGore

Eternal_Dragonfire

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 12:25 pm
Broken2Insanity
Flaming_Skull_Of_Death
Broken2Insanity
Flaming_Skull_Of_Death

"Oh well i guess ill just stay here tonight.." She turns and walks tword the door way.
"Since you dont like the rain will you be staying too? At least till the rain lets up."

"Not exactly sure yet. If they got a rafter to spare, yeah. If not, I'll be in the rain, hanging from the nearest tree."He grinned, pointing to the window, rain pouring off of it.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 12:30 pm
"well i think you should get off your a** and go look then." she said and smiled alittle and then left. She walked up along hallway and checked all the doors on the second foor. but hey were all locked. She walked up an other flight of stairs and reapted the same as she did on the sencond floor, but they were locked.  

BubbleGore

Eternal_Dragonfire

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 12:33 pm
Broken2Insanity
"well i think you should get off your a** and go look then." she said and smiled alittle and then left. She walked up along hallway and checked all the doors on the second foor. but hey were all locked. She walked up an other flight of stairs and reapted the same as she did on the sencond floor, but they were locked.

"Why don't I help you with that?"He walks up next to her, walks up to the door, and disappears in thin air. After a few seconds, there is a click, and he opens the door from the inside."After you, my dear."He grins widely, bowing, taking his hat off and gesturing towards the inside with it.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 12:34 pm
Flaming_Skull_Of_Death
Angeloni87
Flaming_Skull_Of_Death

"Well, that's where the demon that killed my parents is. You can understand why I'd want it destroyed...and him along with it."He has a calm expression on his face, just merely open.
"Then do it. there is no point in you standing around and doing nothing about it while he wafts his stench out all over your home and do whatever he wishes."  

Angeloni87

Heroic Hunter

34,765 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Trick or Treat 100

Eternal_Dragonfire

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 12:42 pm
Angeloni87
Flaming_Skull_Of_Death
Angeloni87
Flaming_Skull_Of_Death

"Then do it. there is no point in you standing around and doing nothing about it while he wafts his stench out all over your home and do whatever he wishes."

"By the blood of my real father, I have no business there. By the blood of that 'father', it's my home. Which is why I chose my heart over my head and ran off. I'm not going back to see him unless he has a score to settle. That's where I drew the line then, and that's where it stays."He nods, looking at him over his glasses, expression quite grim. Especially when it's on the subject of his parents, that's how he gets.  
The Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff