Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
Florida Hive ((RP)) ~3 MONTHS LATER~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 11:58 pm
User ImageUser Image{{OOC: Sorry, I cut it short. I was going to continue, but I figured I could let you guys cut in at this point.}}
User Image
User Image

As they walked through the halls, Wesker could tell that something was wrong. What it was, he couldn't be sure, but he had a feeling he would find out all too soon. He continued walking, waiting for whatever it was to reveal itself. He ignored the people behind him. The fact that he'd turned his back on them to begin with gave the impression that he trusted them not to try and kill him. Only the true idiots believed that. He was always ready for an attack, always ready to put a bullet in someone if needs be.

Less than five minutes later, Wesker stopped walking and listened. He turned his head slightly. The floor directly under him caved in and fell away. He managed to roll away just in time, narrowly avoiding falling down a level. He straightened up, gun in hand and pointed at the hole, and looked over the edge of the hole. The hole separated Wesker from the others. There was a narrow ledge on each side of the hole, but other than that, no ways of getting across besides jumping and hoping that you made it. There was another hole, very similar to this one, sitting in the floor on the level below them, and yet another in the floor below that.

At first, there seemed to be no obvious culprit, from the angle that he was viewing it, anyway. From directly under him, a creature leaped across the hole on the floor below and grabbed onto the ledge opposite Wesker. It was clearly an experiment. A strong experiment to be able to rip through three floors like that. "If I were you, I'd back up," he said to the others. The creature was hauling itself up onto the level. Upon hearing Wesker's voice, it turned to look at him. It lifted it's legs and braced itself on the side of the hole, then twisted and launched itself at him. He dodged out of the way and the experiment went soaring past him. It looked fairly human, but with dark skin and pure black eyes. It's hair looked greasy and unkempt. Wesker recognized which experiment it was. One of the first successful experiments for this facility. Used to be known as Alexander. Lost everything when the virus got lose and was found wandering around the park above the Hive. He was brought in and experimented on. He was now faster and stronger. He had a few special tricks up his sleeve. The 'tricks' seemed to keep developing and becoming stronger. They'd apparently reached a high point for him to be able to escape and make it up this far. "Well, look who it is," he said. "I don't know if I'm surprised that you managed to get free. Seems I have to reinforce your cage," he said. Alexander let out a low growl. "You let that wolf out again didn't you? And yet you keep me locked up all the time. I'd be much better off out there then he would. I don't hesitate to kill like he does," Alexander said. Wesker sighed and holstered his gun. "Yes, but he doesn't rip holes in the floor. There are stairs, you know," he said.

User Image--User Image--User Image

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 7:55 am
User Image

Sarah stepped back when she saw the large gaping hole in the floor. She had her gun in her hand no sooner than Wesker did, but she didn't take aim yet, she just held it there, in her hand at her sides. Watching the experiment with her red eyes, she felt bad for it. And was disgusted. Not by it itself, but what the corporation had done to it. It seemed the experiment was jealous of the wolf...Jake. Was that even his own name? She had always been suspicious about that, but didn't try to pay mind to it.She watched them, wondering what the experiment would do as a retort to the comment about the stairs. She expected it to attack him or one of them because of pure blind rage and she too could understand that.

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

TylerAnnihilate

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 12:55 pm
William Birkin

Though it wasn't a surprise that the experiment was there, it caught William off guard, knocking him off his feet. He sat on the ground for a moment before reacting. "What the HELL is that?!" He tried to hide the panic in his voice, he didn't wanna have to transform to fight this thing. He pulled out his handgun and stood up, pointing it at the beast that busted from the floor. His arm began convulsing and he took the opposite hand off his gun and held his arm. It wasn't the time to lose control, not now. He considered shooting at the beast, but he thought Wesker could take care of it before he had a chance.

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 6:50 pm
User ImageUser Image{{OOC:}}
User Image
User Image

Hearing William's yell, Alexander turned to glare at him. Black eyes focused on the man, analyzing him. Wesker covered his eyes with his gloved hand and sighed. "Ignore him. He's an idiot," Wesker said to Alexander. After a few moments, Alex smirked. "I know you. William Birkin. You used to work here at Umbrella. You also used to be Albert's partner." He paused to look at Wesker, then back at William. "Look at how much things have changed," he said. Wesker dropped his hand. "Like I said, ignore him. What I'm wondering is why you're out," he said. "And like I said, I'd do much better out there than I would locked away in here," Alex growled, his attention back to Wesker. "You know why I don't let you out. Give it up," Wesker said. "Oh, yea. You haven't worked out the 'kinks' yet. Well then get on it!" Alex yelled. Wesker's expression didn't change. In a second, Wesker was right in front of Alexander with his Eagle pointed at his head. Alex didn't look frightened. Instead, he laughed. "Do it! Kill me! It's better than being locked in here all the time!" he shouted at Wesker. Wesker's finger squeezed the trigger infinitesimally, then he sighed and holstered his gun again. Alex smirked, then pulled back a hand and aimed a punch at Wesker's face. Wesker's hand shot up to stop Alex's fist right before it made contact with him. He squeezed his hand. "All this time and you still try to fight back," he growled. A couple of the bones in Alex's hand crunched. Alex gritted his teeth, trying to keep from yelling out in agony. Wesker released Alex's hand and shot his free hand forward, hitting Alex square in the chest. The force was enough to send Alex flying back. He smacked into the wall behind him and slid to the ground.

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:50 am
User Image

Sarah had to refrain herself from bursting out in laughter when she heard William's reaction. His frightened tone of voice, the fact he thought a meger handgun would do good against one experiment like this one. And he didn't seem like the time to be carrying around his own special artillery. But the only hint of amusment that showed was her lips twitching into a smirk. Still finding his reaction funny, as well as Wesker's reaction to William's reaction.

She watched Wesker take care of the experiment, which wasn't dead yet. She understood how it felt, but she knew that escaping to prove yourself isn't the way it goes, especially with Wesker. She escaped, but that was to get out and never come back, sure she got caught and ended up back here, but she did enjoy her breif times in freedom she had. Sarah relaxed her grip on her gun only slightly, Wesker could handle this, but she'd be ready if need be.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:12 pm
William Birkin

The convulsing in his arm grew, and he couldn't hold onto the gun any longer. He dropped the pistol and buckled over in pain, his arm bulging through his jacket. "Goddamnit..." He mumbled. "Albert! Deal with this!" He yelled out. The arm of his jacket began to rip, and his skin began to lose it's natural coloration.

TylerAnnihilate

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:19 am
User Image

Sarah turned to William, seeing him start to mutate in the slightest. It had to be stopped. Sarah walked over and knelt down by him, whether or not he was mutating and friends or at least, companions with Wesker. "The serum you said you used," She said. "Where is it?" She asked, she was going to help him stop himself before he mutates. At least, any further.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:55 am
William Birkin

He gripped his arm tighter, and fell to his knees. "It's in my... AAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!" He screamed out in agony. His arm became swollen, and grew to monsterous size. It tore through his sleave and ripped his jacket open. His chest bulged up and his skin turned a bloody red color. A gash on his shoulder opened, revealing a very large eye. "in the... Attache case...." He pointed to the case he'd dropped with he fell to the ground. "...quickly!" But before she could do anything, he grabbed her with this large arm and shoved her away from the attache case.

User Image

TylerAnnihilate

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:28 am
User Image

Sarah caught herself as she was very roughly shoved away from the case. She focused on the mutation. It had a giant eye, right there. Shouldn't be too hard to distract it long enough to get the case. She aimed her gun and pulled the trigger. Seinding a bullet straight for the large eye on his shoulder. Then immidiately after firing, hoping it would buy her some time, she ran by and slid, picking up the case as she did and stopped herself when she was a good distance away. Sarah kept her gun poised on William. Her other hand messing with the lock so she just pried it open. Sarah found a number of syringes and took one out, then stood. The best way for this to work was to get behind him. She aimed at the eye again.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:19 am
User Image

Sarah fired again. William was mutating further before her eyes and the space between them lessened. Soon his large clawed hand came swiping at her and she just barely dodged out of the way. The attache case was shoved away and a few syringes spilled to the floor. Sarah tried to get to him, but it seemed hopeless at this point, his body was mutating faster and stronger.

She swore under her breath as he lunged at her quickly, she took the hit while trying to dodge. But managed to only get a small gash. Sarah rolled away and fired again, trying to stay clear of the hole in the floor the experiment had created.

It was no use trying to stop the mutation now. She ducked again and shot at Birkin. Getting closer, he swiped at her once more. Sarah straightened for a better shot at him when her gun clicked. Her eyes widened slightly and she threw the gun down as William attacked her again. His body no longer human, and obviously, neither was his mind. Sarah was thrown away and she hunched down on the ground by the wall, clutching her side. The virus already was beginning to heal and she realized that this was going to be difficult, and she could only kill him now. Sarah reached for her back-up and cocked it. She took in a breath before standing then ran at him with great speed.

Her movements more fluid now, she shot at William when close enough, aiming for where she thought his head had been. But in his mutations, it wasn't doing much good and she was getting more frustrated. One hand slid out her combat knife and she ducked under William's mutated arm and got behind him, shoving it deep into his back, where she thought his spine should be. It didn't do much good and she jumped backwards, her back arching upwards as her hands lightly pushed off of the ground to carry outr the flip to land on her feet once again.

Using the gun in her hand she took aim and pulled the trigger twice, with deadly precision the bullets hit him in the back of the head, and then she lowered her aim and hit him in the back again to at least paralyze him for a moment if the first few shots hadn't killed him. The mutated Birkin slowed to a stop as more bullets entered its body, and then fell forward. Sarah walked closer, tightly gripping the gun she kept it aimed and as she stood over him, fired three more shots into him to make sure he was dead. William's body slowly started to go back to normal, but was still far from it. Skin torn, he was very bloody and he had several bullet holes in him and a knife in his back. She reached down and pulled the knife out after putting her gun in ts holster. "So much for sheer perfection." She muttered.

Sarah still felt odd though. The distant feeling, the lack of control still lingered there in her mind and body, the reason she could fight like that and simply kill him. She had a heart, and would only kill with no remorse if the feral side due to the virus, was coming out. And it did, Sarah put her knife away and put a hand on her head, glad that she had never ended up like Birkin. Then she turned, going over to the attache case and the syringes that were on the floor. She knelt down, removing the hand from her head as she placed the DEVIL serum back in the case and closed it. Then walked back over to where Wesker and Alexander was. She held out the case as if an offering. "You'd probably want to study this or something." She said. Meaning the DEVIL serum. Inside, her head was throbbing in a terrible migrane and she didn't feel like fighting anymore for now. But her expression was tired, worn out, bleak and had a broken look in her eyes. William had actually been kind of nice. And she'd tried to help him but ended up blatanly murdering him, to save him some might say, but it was still death. And she had not been ordered to do it.

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:52 am
User ImageUser Image{{OOC:}}
User Image
User Image

Wesker watched Sarah kill William. Well, she'd saved him from having to do it himself. He took the serum from her and slid it into his pocket. "Thank you," he said. He didn't really sound like he meant it. He turned back to Alexander. "Are you going to be good or try to kill me again?" he asked. Alex glared at him, but didn't say anything. They both knew that if he tried anything, Wesker wouldn't hesitate to kill him. The floor under them creaked slightly. Missing some of the support it normally had, with the weight of four bodies standing on it was going to make the floor cave in. Without saying anything, he walked away from the hole in the floor, knowing that he'd have to find someone to fix it.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:36 pm
User Image

Sarah looked at Alexander as he just glared at Wesker, she understood why he was angry, but you really couldn't get a point across with Wesker anyways. She turned after Wesker started to leave and the floor creaked and she began to follow behind him as usual. She wondered if Alexander would follow too. Or if he'd just wander around this place or something, she wasn't sure, in her opinion, it wouldn't be too bad if he followed them, maybe she'd have someone to talk to? Well, maybe. Because Wesker wasn't the talking type.

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

piratekittin666

Shy Businesswoman

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:38 pm
where is every one,sry i havnt been rping//  
Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers