Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
Florida ((RP)) ~3 MONTHS LATER~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

R a M

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:24 pm
"my names Joshua" keepa said in a low tone. as to why im out here ease dropping. i was looking for other survivors like me. you know still human. not infected freaks." he didnt release his locked eyes on her.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:27 pm
User Image

Elizabeth Wesker

Elizabeth glared at him. "Infected freaks you say..?" She said, letting her eyes drift from him then quickly grabbed him by the neck and pushed him against the wall. "We're not freaks." She said. "We're the future." She growled and released him.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

R a M

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:29 am
"you tomatoes i say tamatoes" keepa said as he coughed and held his throat. "in the end your still a freak who thinks their human." he said to her. he slowly stood up and rubbed his neck.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:11 am
User Image
`Luv Dem Gun Sounds`

Zandre wasn't going to stand for that last comment. He faked a turn and spun, hitting the other man hard in the sternum [breastbone] with his elbow. It was possible for the blow to stop the man's heart, or at least crack or shatter the bone. "Consider that a warning. Now get lost b***h. And if anyone asks, give them this name. Zandre Armageddon." Zandre was in a foul mood. He turned and walked into the bar Elizabeth was in before and came back out with a bottle of Jack Daniels. "Liz, hurry up. No time to waste." Then came the moaning came. "Just frickn' awesome." He opened the bottle and took a drink. "Let me handle this. I need to vent." He put the Eagles away and smiled wide as pulled out his blade. "Bring it." He said as he walked into the middle of the street and the zombies came from all sides. "Come and get me." It would seem like suicide to any who didn't know him well.  

Fabled Heartbreak

3,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250

R a M

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:57 pm
keepa hits the ground hard and rolls over. he felt the blow through his vest under his shirt. he coughed a bit. he shook his head to remove the stars that were swimming in his mind. he reached for his gun and was up fast. keepa's and Elizabeth's guns were in eachothers face. he stood their staring wainting for her to blink

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:27 pm
User Image

Elizabeth Wesker

Elizabeth heard Keepa getting up and had turned around just in time to be staring down the barrel of his gun. She growled. "You don't want to mess with me.." She warned him. Letting zandre go off fighting zombies. She heard the moans and the footsteps of zombies getting closer. Her eyes narrowed. "Make your move. It appears that we have an interruption, you may want to leave before you get eaten."

((Okay...godmod much?))  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

R a M

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:40 pm
(((me godmode? all were adoing is staring eachother down im the one that got elbowed plus your guns in my face too lol))

keepa heard the moans. "i dont run from a good fight. how about a deal i stay help you out with this. me and you settle up after." he said not looking away from her as he hears foot steps getting closer.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:05 pm
User Image

Elizabeth Wesker

Elizabeth sighed. "Fine..." She took her other hand and pushed his gun down as she pulled her's down aswell. Then she turned to walk away when she said, "Shoot me and i will ensure you a slow painfull death." She said bluntly as she had her back turned. Elizabeth then fired at a zombie straying too close to her. Its brains exploded on the side walk. And then another came at her. She ducked and kicked one away while firing. When she had a quick moment of peace from the flesh eaters, she whistled and there was a loud thumping as her monster approached from a distance.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

R a M

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:22 pm
keepa nods and puts his gun away. he turns towards a alley and starts laying down fire with his hand gun. its loud noise was only trumped by what was comming their way. he put his revolver away and pulled out his assault rifle. he grinned as he mowed zombies down groups at a time with his burst firing.
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:35 pm
User Image

Elizabeth Wesker

Elizabeth rolled her eyes at Keepa's noise. "You're going to attract more!" She called over his gunfire. Then her monster appeared. It trampled over some zombies and a car or two and swiped some away with a roar. Elizabeth smirked.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

R a M

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:52 pm
keepa saw the monster and freaked. he dove out of the way of some flying zombies. he looked over at her then at the monster. "boy friend of yours" he asked as he breathed heavily and took aim at some more zombies.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:38 pm
User Image

Elizabeth Wesker

Elizabeth's monster came by her and swatted away zombies. She smirked. "Not in the least." She said and continued to shoot, while Zandre was off doing his own zombie-killing. She ducked as the monster swiped at some zombies about to get near her and sliced them up with its claws. She quickly reloaded her gun and then returned to shooting. "We need to get away from here! They're swarming!" Even for her, this was alot to handle.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

R a M

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:51 pm
"any ideas im willing to listen them" he said agreeing with her. he kicked a zombie in the head. it sailed away from him as he turned and punched a zombie in the face. he was reloading when he was tackled from behind by a hunter. "******** ********" he said as he and the hunter rolled on the ground.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:16 am
User ImageC H R I S__R E D F I E L D

Chris layed with Claire when all the noise got to him. He jumped up with a startle. Which in turn, woke up Claire. Chris had his gun out and scanned the area. "Do we ever get a break?" He muttered. Chris cocked his gun, "Claire, John, Sydney, we should go." He said. Claire quickly got up and loaded her gun, she picked up Sydney, "Let's go." She said. Sydney nodded and tried to gather herself from her sleepiness. Which only lasted so long and then she was ready to fight.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

R a M

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:35 pm
keepa and the hunter struggled on the ground. the hunter managed to get on top and shoved a claw into his shoulder. keepa roared out in pain as he took his hand gun and unloaded in the hunters chest and stomach. the monsters back was blown clean out. it fell to the side and keepa slowly pulled the monsters claw out of his shoulder "rrrrraaaaaaaaahhhhaggg" he screamed as he pulled it free. he tried to move it but it was useless. he shook his head and helped himself up with the rifle. he put his back to a wall and kept shooting.  
Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff