Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)
Deities Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Esiris

Newbie Sophomore

10,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:17 pm
X-Yami-no-Ko-X
Ha that kinda sounds like my one friend trying to tell me that im the decedent of a Kemetic priestess. That the children of the brother moved to Czechoslovakia and somehow turned themselves completely white and inbred within themselves for several generations before mating with Czechs.

Sex- quickest way to change a race! blaugh  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:18 pm
circlelord13

hmm.... this is a lot to think about point is i dont want to fight or argue any more....... i am a witch i (may) have family ties, lets just get on with our pagan lives..... goddess bless

Could you please not randomly bless me- I don't know who your goddess is or if her blessings are something that will do me good right now. sweatdrop  

Esiris

Newbie Sophomore

10,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Popular Thread 100

xX-Heathenborn-Xx

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:24 pm
Esiris
circlelord13

hmm.... this is a lot to think about point is i dont want to fight or argue any more....... i am a witch i (may) have family ties, lets just get on with our pagan lives..... goddess bless

Could you please not randomly bless me- I don't know who your goddess is or if her blessings are something that will do me good right now. sweatdrop

........ i thought the more blessings the merrier.... ok then,  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:26 pm
Esiris
*gasp* Does that mean if I want to be Japanese for a day I gotta go screw a Japanese dude? And if I want to go back to my African roots I just gotta go with an African American? rofl  

X-Yami-no-Ko-X

Hallowed Prophet

11,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Timid 100

oOGarrettOo

Greedy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:28 pm
Esiris
circlelord13

Agreed. I don't appreciate the blessings of deities anyway.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:28 pm
circlelord13

Well- like I said, it depends on who the blessings are from. When my HPS offers blessings she's offering them as part of her service as a Priestess and a Wiccan and is speaking of the Wiccan Lord and Lady.

My former roommate had Ezurli Freda as his Met Tet- the costs of her blessings are too rich for my blood, so I don't want those kinds of blessings. Without knowing who your goddess is- I don't know if I want her blessings or not.  

Esiris

Newbie Sophomore

10,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Esiris

Newbie Sophomore

10,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:30 pm
X-Yami-no-Ko-X
Esiris
*gasp* Does that mean if I want to be Japanese for a day I gotta go screw a Japanese dude?

Well- it will mean for a little while you have some Japanese in you. whee

Have you ever heard of The History of White People?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:32 pm
circlelord13
Esiris
circlelord13

Don't take it too hard. You're learning.  

X-Yami-no-Ko-X

Hallowed Prophet

11,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Timid 100

X-Yami-no-Ko-X

Hallowed Prophet

11,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:38 pm
Esiris
Well- it will mean for a little while you have some Japanese in you. whee
whee My way into Shintoism. whee

Nah I wouldn't try that. Im happy with my gods. Sorry if that crossed the line a bit though. I thought it was funny.

Quote:
Have you ever heard of The History of White People?
Nope. What's it about?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:43 pm
X-Yami-no-Ko-X
whee My way into Shintoism. whee

Nah I wouldn't try that. Im happy with my gods. Sorry if that crossed the line a bit though. I thought it was funny.
I was more worried about what I said than what you said.

Quote:
Nope. What's it about?

The History of White People.  

Esiris

Newbie Sophomore

10,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Popular Thread 100

X-Yami-no-Ko-X

Hallowed Prophet

11,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:55 pm
Esiris
I was more worried about what I said than what you said.
Why?

I don't think that's going to work for me since I'm on an iPod. Do you know if it's on YouTube?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:33 pm
X-Yami-no-Ko-X
Why?
I made a horrific sex joke?

Quote:
I don't think that's going to work for me since I'm on an iPod. Do you know if it's on YouTube?

Sorry- I can't find it on YouTube.  

Esiris

Newbie Sophomore

10,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Popular Thread 100

X-Yami-no-Ko-X

Hallowed Prophet

11,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:52 pm
Esiris
I made a horrific sex joke?
I thought it was funny...

Quote:
Sorry- I can't find it on YouTube.
That's alright. I need to head to bed soon before I distract myself again on YouTube. I'll just watch it tomorrow when I go back to school.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:26 am
Esiris
circlelord13

Well- like I said, it depends on who the blessings are from. When my HPS offers blessings she's offering them as part of her service as a Priestess and a Wiccan and is speaking of the Wiccan Lord and Lady.

My former roommate had Ezurli Freda as his Met Tet- the costs of her blessings are too rich for my blood, so I don't want those kinds of blessings. Without knowing who your goddess is- I don't know if I want her blessings or not.

well, i was speaking of the goddess Diana. xp  

xX-Heathenborn-Xx

Ravynne Sidhe

8,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:20 am
X-Yami-no-Ko-X
Ravynne Sidhe
X-Yami-no-Ko-X
Ravynne Sidhe
X-Yami-no-Ko-X
Ravynne Sidhe
As far as Satanism go, it is considered as the left hand path per both Anton LaVey who wrote the book "The Satanic Witch" which explains exactly what Satanic Witchcraft would be and Diane Vera who runs the Theistic Satanism site, and is apart of the Church of Azazel in New York. While magic is an individual thing, however many Satanic practitioners do practice the left hand path versus the right hand path.
But to say there's a right hand and left hand path one would have to lay down what's right and what's wrong and what's right to one is not always right to another.
Going based off of memory the RHP deals with things like morality, goodness blah blah blah. LHP is more umm...I forget xDDD

I'll look it up tomorrow morning.
That still to me sounds like the agruement between being a white witch or a black witch. So it goes back to what's moral for one may not be moral for the next.
Well the problem with black or white is that magic in of itself does not have a color code. It is all dependent to what you're using it for like any tool out there.
I know. I only brought it up because this whole land hand right hand crap to me is the same as calling a person evil because they have slightly different morals than you.

Say like I have a Native American and a Kemetic. To the Native American the Kemetic could be on the left hand path because animal products are taboo and the Native Americans used every single part of the animal.
Not really.

The Right Hand Path more so goes with social conventions and avoids taboos, they divide concepts into mind body soul and adhere to a very specific moral code. Whereas LHP ignores the status quo, indulges in sexuality, and question morals and dogma. Satanism basically does all the things in the LHP. Many forms of the Neo Pagan religions follow the RHP versus the LHP. The LHP is often looked down upon as well as Satanism. The terms actually came from a form of Hindusim and are used to describe Western philosophies.  
*~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games