Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply _The Agora_ ! Art ! Focused Discussion ! Debate ! *Under Construction*
The Fire Opal Pub - Sacred Source's Ranting Place Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Bookwyrm
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 5:56 pm
Siofra Da`Halbria
Actually he dumped me, but I am the one telling our friend Rob I don't want to get back together.

It doesn't matter who dumped who; you're still strong enough to stand your ground and refuse a relationship that isn't right for you at present, and you've already begun to move on.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 9:18 pm
*squee* I think I'm dying. My 18th birthday is in 2 1/2 weeks (the 17th), but I don't want to grow up!  

Siofra Da`Halbria

Winter Black
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 9:02 am
Siofra, chill. I'm turning 18 this year, too, and I'm not ready. Growing up doesn't mean you can't have fun anymore. Old is in your head, think old, feel old. Think young, feel young. You see? You can still be yourself, and grow up at the same time. You don't have to become an adult immediately. And being an adult doesn't mean you can't act like a kid once in a while. Heck, some people never act like grown ups. XD  
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 2:09 pm
18 is so not old! I had a friend accuse me of being ancient a couple of weeks ago because I'm 22. You're just entering into the prime of your life! And every minute of it's going to go by so quickly. I'm 2 days away from having my undergrad degree, a day I never thought I'd see four years ago; I've spent the past two months trying to figure out where all of the time went! gonk  

The Bookwyrm
Crew

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 4:27 pm
Gypsy Blue
18 is so not old! I had a friend accuse me of being ancient a couple of weeks ago because I'm 22. You're just entering into the prime of your life! And every minute of it's going to go by so quickly. I'm 2 days away from having my undergrad degree, a day I never thought I'd see four years ago; I've spent the past two months trying to figure out where all of the time went! gonk
I'm with you there >.< I'm finishing off college, and the whole time I'm going "wait, didn't I just start?"  
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 7:01 pm
Nihilistic Seraph
I'm with you there >.< I'm finishing off college, and the whole time I'm going "wait, didn't I just start?"

*sigh* I think it only gets worse from here; I keep listening to my family talk about events from my distant childhood like they were recent events, and with graduation on Sunday all I kept hearing about how it seems like "only yesterday" I was starting school, and now here I am with a BA. I tell you, this aging thing and the passage of time is really starting to scare me, and I'm really considering reverting back to the age of six, when a week was an eternity and the two month summer vacation was a life time.  

The Bookwyrm
Crew

Jameta
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 11:05 am
I hate it that I'm 18, but feel like an old hag. I wish my friends were more responsible so I wouldn't have to mother them... damn boys... xp  
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 7:41 pm
Jameta
I hate it that I'm 18, but feel like an old hag. I wish my friends were more responsible so I wouldn't have to mother them... damn boys... xp
Don't worry, the guys will soon grow up. Let them fall a couple times, they'll learn.  

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

The Bookwyrm
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 7:08 am
Jameta

I don't think it happens with some people, I'm afraide; I thought when I first started running with my boys that there would be considerably less drama and cattiness then when I hung out with girls, but no. It's every bit as bad, if not a bit worse and some of them simply never grow up. I've been Den Mother from the beginning and my status has not changed. Just be happy you're not living with one that you have to nag to clean his room or do the chores around the house he agreed to do.  
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 7:54 pm
Countdown to my birthday...15 hours and 1 minute as of... now!  

Siofra Da`Halbria

Siofra Da`Halbria

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 1:34 pm
Woo! I'm 18 now! I feel old! Wahhh! But! I might be getting a tattoo tonight! Bwahahaha!  
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 11:44 am
Siofra Da`Halbria
Woo! I'm 18 now! I feel old! Wahhh! But! I might be getting a tattoo tonight! Bwahahaha!
rofl

Happy birthday! Don't just run out and get a tattoo right away!  

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

Siofra Da`Halbria

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 12:27 pm
lol. I've been planning this for years! I am going to get one similar to [this] . 3 or 4" across on my back (so it can be covered my my clothes) in the same position of the circle in the middle of the tattoo that [this guy] has.  
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 9:57 am
Well I got my tattoo. Now the issue of wether or not I tell my mom, and if so, how... Any suggestions?  

Siofra Da`Halbria

The Bookwyrm
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 5:26 pm
Siofra Da`Halbria
Well I got my tattoo. Now the issue of wether or not I tell my mom, and if so, how... Any suggestions?

Hrmm... I've always been hones twith my mother, and she knew about my tattoos before I got any of them. Heck, she was there rubbing my back when I got the first one done. How does your mother feel about tattoos?  
_The Agora_ ! Art ! Focused Discussion ! Debate ! *Under Construction*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff