Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
Platform 9¾ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:09 am
Shamus Sever

I am NOT my mother or my father.
I am Not my brothers.

I am me and I am proud.

User Image
~ Shamus was getting agitated. This child always had a remark for everything he said. He could not let his brother die on him. A heart brake would kill him and Shamus knew it. "You will kill him with your kindness the second you take it away. You will brake my brother and he will fall" He said, knowing if he kept up the offensive against shin it would fail. The pain in his eyes as he said this, the same pain that had formally flashed, came back again. He held his brothers arm so tightly it bruised the boy. "I will NOT let you push him over the EDGE!"

Shin tryed to pull away again, before he heard his brother speak. "Shamus...they will not hurt me..please...let me go" He begged.

Shamus just gave Shin a cold, sad look. "I must protect you. I can't take the chance they will abandon you" He said.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:21 am
User Image

"And yet you underestimate my family again." She looked over to Shin, noticing his struggles. "You must not even be aware of it, but you're hurting him even now. And you claim to care? Are you even aware you're doing it?" Eretria paused, thoughtful. "Maybe we should abandon him, here and now, and of course watch him break, hmm? Would that satisfy you? Or would you like to have his blood on your hands? I'd watch, but you see my family has higher moral standards than what you seem to possess. Our hands would be clean, but yours?" She gave a shrug. "You know, I tire of this. Perhaps you should let Shin speak for himself, hmm?"  

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:27 am
Shamus Sever

I am NOT my mother or my father.
I am Not my brothers.

I am me and I am proud.

User Image
~ Shamus stopped, looking at his hand, before pulling up shins sleeve, seeing the bruise he had made. He looked horrified. He pulled back, not touching his brother. "Shin..." He started, watching his brother walk away from him

Shin turned and walked toward Eretria. He stood by her, watching his brother turn away in defeat.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:38 am
User Image

"Oh, Shin, mother wanted you to have this. It's the dye that she used for the food." She shrugged, perfectly knowing that she was ignoring his older brother. "Why you seem to like green food, I'll never know. Must be what you prefer, I guess." She grabbed a hold on her trolly, then looked back at his brother, a strange expression of pity on her face. "Just so you know, it's never too late to apologize, Mister Sever. You just have to realize what was wrong to begin with, and what you have to apologize for."  

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:42 am
Shin Sever

My name is Shin Sever...
I am not the Youngest, or the brightest son...

..I am the most hated, But I am strong.

User Image
Slytherin 5th Year

> Shin took the dye and looked at it, ignoring his brother, although it felt bad to. He did not know what to say to the other male. It was his beloved brother...yet...he hurt him. His brother said nothing, so shin looked at the train. "Thank You"
⁈PREFECT⁉

Mood? not bad.
Emotional state? Shocked
Physical State? bad,

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:08 pm
A whistle sounded to signal the boarding of the train and it's soon departure. All the students rushed around to get aboard as parents waved them off.

User Image

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

Dolphina Oceanus

Invisible Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 8:06 pm
User Image

Cathryn O'Malley
13 Years OldThird YearRavenclawChaserSingle

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Realizing they were almost late, Cat hurredly stowed her luggage on the train, then rushed back out to say goodbye to her mom and dad. "Goodbye! I love you! I'll write often!" And just like that, she boarded the train and left, ready for another year at Hogwarts.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

╔══════════════╗

Injuries/Illnesses: ------

Out of character: ------

Wearing

RowenaMaximus

╚══════════════╝

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 10:05 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

First Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

Where am I? Platform 9 3/4
What am I doing? Disembarking the train
What am I thinking? Please don't be here Mom...

Stepping off the train, Kat scanned the crowd, looking for any sign of her mother among them. She released a heavy breath that she didn't realize she'd been holding when she spotted no sigh of her. She probably forgot that I even exist. If only... She stepped down off the train and turned to Ariana. "Are you sure your parents are okay with me staying with you? They don't even know me."

Out of Character ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 5:28 pm

Ariana Hawthorne
First Year: Hufflepuff

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

Ariana stepped off the train, looking around for either of her parents. "Well, I didn't really ask them yet. But, I think they will!" she said quickly, not wanting Katrina to have any doubts about staying over.

wearing

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 7:13 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

First Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

What am I thinking? Oh... Good...

Kat turned to look at her friend and stared at her. "You haven't asked them? What if they say no? I don't want to go back to my house," she said, her voice cracking. A sudden fear of having to return to the Varren Manor crept into her heart.

Out of Character ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:40 pm

Ariana Hawthorne

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

Ariana quickly shook her head. "You'll be able to stay at my house, I promise!" she exclaimed, still looking around for a sign of any of her family members. Where were they? she wondered, trying to look through the crowd.

wearing

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:52 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

First Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

What am I thinking? If you say so

Kat looked around the platform and didn't see anyone coming to greet Ariana. She shrugged in uncertainty. "If you say so, Ari. Where are your parents?"

Out of Character ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:43 pm

Ariana Hawthorne

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

Ariana squinted, looking around for any one of her family members. She gripped onto her luggage and cage tightly before seeing her father. "Dad!" she yelled, pointing to him to show Katrina who he was.

wearing

((Sorry it took so long for me to post, wasn't able to get on for long yesterday.))

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:48 pm

Thomas Hawthorne
Hogwarts Graduate: Ravenclaw

User Image
Action is the real measure of intelligence..
for words can be lies.

The second Thomas heard a child's voice, he recognized it to be his daughter's. He emerged from the crowd as she ran over to give him a hug. "Hey!" he exclaimed, wrapping his arms around her in a tight hug. When they finished hugging, he noticed another eleven year old standing next to Ariana. "Who's your friend?" he asked, smiling at Katrina.

wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:52 pm

Ariana Hawthorne

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

Ariana ran forward to give her father a hug. "Hi, dad! I missed you so much!" she exclaimed, not letting go of her father for a moment. After a moment, she let go of him and grabbed her belongings again. "This is Katrina. Katrina, this is my dad," she said, gesturing towards whoever she was referring to at the moment. Oh, no. I hope she can stay over! Ariana thought, quickly realizing no one had any idea that she was bringing a friend over.

wearing

King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games