Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Literate Seto Kaiba RPG: Lost. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oni_kura

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 6:56 pm
"Well, i think it's kinda obvious that your limo hit it." Bakura said without thinking.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 3:53 am
"I don't think it did, if it had, the front would be smashed to pieces," Seto commented, noting how hard the skin was. "With something this large and this hard, if the limo had hit it it would mostly do damage to the car itself not this dragon."  

Arashi Cloud

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 2:18 pm
"Teh what could've happened to it?" Otogi asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 8:36 pm
Jou scratched his head, and looked about the damage. "Something made it crash..." He peered up at the surrounding buildings, but there was nothing out of the ordinary to be seen.  

pixiestixryu

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 10:38 pm
Atemu gazed down at the Blue-Eyes, as the others discussed what they should do with it, and as Mokuba pet it. He had noticed that Ryou have gazed straight at him, and wondered why, as he stared blankly into the dragon's eyes. He hadn't ever seen a Blue-Eyes this small, so he figured that it was a young one. But what really puzzled him, was how a baby Blue-Eyes could have entered the human realm. He reached his hand out to touch its face, and it tried to bite him, but he remained calm and finally was able to stroke its face. "Calm down little one", he whispered to it softy, "I only want to help you." It looked up at him and released a little purr. He smiled slightly and stroked it some more. "Mokuba, this is a youngster... and I can sense that she is from the Realm of the Beasts." He hadn't realised that the dragon had told him, that it was a she, until just then.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 10:55 pm
"The realm of beasts? " Mokuba asked puzzled.  

InunaideGner

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 1:15 am
"So, this is just a baby? Maybe being separated from it's mother made it confused and get lost." Seto suggested.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 10:22 am
Bakura was so sick and tired of trying to tell the pharaoh to heal the poor beast that he finally shouted, "My Ra! If you won't do it then I will!" with that the m. ring appeared on his chest and he began to chant. The BEWD began to glow slightly. Everyone stared in shock at first but they soon recovered, except seto, who just looked confused. As soon as the healing was complete Bakura simply turned around and walked away, knowing that if he stayed he would either a)get sent to the shadow realm or b) be forced to leave anyway. he was suprised to find himself tackled by a young BEWD, who then proceeded to lick bakura's face. Bakura simply sat up rigidly with a scowl on his face as the young dragon began to nuzzled him with brusing force. "Can someone get this thing off me?!?" Bakura called to the group of people standing next to the limo.  

oni_kura

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 10:44 am
Seto blinked in shock for a couple of seconds. "It's going to be okay now?" He wondered.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 10:49 am
" Yeah, I think its ok now." Mokuba answered going over and helping the blue eyes off Bakura. Still smiling at Bakura til Mokuba began to pet it, as her eyes closed enjoying mokubas soft pets.  

InunaideGner

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 2:55 pm
Otogi was fine with the facts that Seto couldn't remember things, he was sitting in a limo with a few of the strangest people in Domino, and even that there was a baby Blue Eyes. It was Bakura's little ring trick and chant that was a tad unsettling.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 10:55 pm
Seto nodded at Mokuba.  

Arashi Cloud

oni_kura

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 11:14 am
"well. now that all that's over and done with, i think i'll just be leaving now." Bakura sid be fore starting to walk away. The baby blue eyes made a small noise of protest but bakura just ignored it and continued walking.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 11:45 am
"Wonder whats up with him." Mokuba said petting the blue eyes in confort.  

InunaideGner

oni_kura

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 5:18 pm
Bakura POV
i know they don't wnat me here. they all think i'm just some freak with no goals but world domination. they're so wrapped up in their "friendship" that they can't even notice what is going on around them. my favorite example if this is Battle city. Malik was with them the whole time and they never even took notice of him. they don't ever think of anyone but themselves. oh great. now i'm acting like some angsty teenager. i really need to get out more.  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff