Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Archived [OOC]
[OOC] Ririka - Breeding Thread [CLOSED] [OOC] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Ririka generated a random number between 1 and 6 ... 1!

Ririka

High-functioning Hellraiser

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 10:00 am
Dathcharu'kai x Awiti'asha

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 9:47 pm
Applying for: Alnilam x Rouge
Name of SoA: TBD
Meaning: N/A
Appearance: The boy pup's starry pelt but with the colors on the legs to be more wispy like the female pup and mom. No white on the face or under-belly, but I'd like it to be a bit lighter though. I'd like a glowing crescent moon on her forehead. One icy (really light) blue eye and one silver eye. Black nose and inner ear. White toes and ear rims like the lady as well as the around eye marking (but without the nose and under-eye dot).
Visual reference: N/A
Personality: TBD
Any additional requirements that the family has: Original lines, staying in back until adulthood.

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

Selenatis

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 9:52 pm
Applying for: Alnilam X Rogue
Name of SoA: Espoir
Meaning: hope
Appearance: Starry pelt, Eye markings from Alnilam, other than that, CC
Visual reference:
Personality: She is very energetic, and tends to act before she thinks. This gets her into trouble, but she is learning to control herself.
Any additional requirements that the family has:Original lines, staying at least until adulthood

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 10:51 pm
Blu Chalk
Applying for: Sokoro x Nahmba
Name of SoA: Felokwakhe
Meaning: Zulu : Die for his own
Appearance: Parent's colors
Visual reference: N/A I love the parent's colors. >3
Personality: A loud mouth whipper-snapper who wasn't born with that part of the brain that says, "This would be a good time to shut up now." His sassy remarks launch him into sticky situations, which force him to grow up a bit and learn to get along with others.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Cubs stay with the pride until adolescence. Plus, the names need to be in Zulu. I have funds to pay. :3

Summer Rain 07
Applying for: Nahmba x Sokoro
Name of SoA: Nomoya
Meaning: Windy in Zulu
Appearance: cc
Visual reference: n/a
Personality: Reserved, Nomoya listens more than she speaks, and thinks out her actions before acting them out. While she's quiet, she is very sweet, and once she gets to know you, she opens up and is a very fun cub to be around.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Cub will stay in the pride, and name is in Zulu.

I'll be able to pay for the cub <3

Kaelyndra

Liberal Streaker

Ameh

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 2:34 pm
Raruo x Nusura (have permission)
Name of SoA: Makini
Meaning: Serenity
Appearance: ref; ON SECOND THOUGHT, the cyan markings i put on her could be that silver color on nusura's ear, to make more sense. do that instead?
Visual reference: ref! BUT WITH THE CHANGE ABOVE AND with white ears. forgot to color white in for the ears. D:

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 2:52 pm
F a y t h - x
Applying for: Kerke x Moeras
Name of SoA: Tiikeri'Lilja
Meaning: Tiger Lily
Appearance: Father's oranges, with the blotchy stripes, white toes, belly, and muzzle, as well as tail tip and eyebrow dots. Mother's eyes.
Visual reference: REFU!
Personality: Tiikeri is a vibrant young lady with enormous amounts of energy and compassion. She'll go out on a limb for anyone, friend or stranger, and because of that she can get in to trouble. She lives for praise and asks for no other thanks than that. I think a major plot point in her life would be where she goes out and starts purposefully trying to do things to get praise to the point where she is creating scenarios in which she can come in and 'save the day' and have everything backfire on her to teach her that it is better to earn praise honestly than to seek it out.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Will stay with Thomasz and live in the mountain colony.

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 2:06 pm
Name: ???
Stage: Cub
Species: Lion
Parents: Awiti'asha x Dathcharu'kai (K'Z lines)
Description: Moja's neon green eyes, black mane with the two-tone trait like Kiu in the mane in a slightly lighter black (like the difference on the girl between her black markings and her mane) also I'd love to see his cream somewhere. Also a nose band like great uncle Hraban and tail markings like Moja. As for colors and the other patterns (if any) that's up to you. I'd like if his body was mostly dark, be it dark grey or black or a very dark red. You're great at what you do, blah blah blah, keep on keepin' on, America, #1! USA, USA. <3
Reference Image(s), if applicable: See above.

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 5:09 am
Name: TBD
Parents: Niyati x Chandran
Description: I would like him very similar to this cub but the reddish hues would be bright pink like his mother's base coat color and his mane would be this color! and solid, no sparkles. His left eye should be a bright blue and his right eye a dark, almost-black please. Instead of the orange glow markings perhaps the bright blue or a purple? Essentially a twin of cub #1 but with different colors and a solid mane & tail tuft.
Reference Image(s), if applicable: See above.

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

Krysin

Tipsy Senshi

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 6:24 am
Name: TBD
Parents: Niyati x Chandran
Description: I'd like a cub with bicolored eyes (your choice on the colors), a hairtuft/tail in her father's fashion. I'd love it if the spider marking from Makri and the grandmother carried through in some way. Markings, in general, should lean more towards Niyati's side of the family, though which markings pass is basically CC, along with the coloration.
Reference Image(s), if applicable:  
Ririka generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 3!
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 2:08 pm
Tahirah x Rogue

Ririka

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 3:21 pm
Applying for:Tahirah & Rogue
Name of SoA: Shahin
Meaning: n/a
Appearance: He is an OC of mine.
Original character description: Rich, dusky skin tanned a deep, natural coffee by the relentless sun. Jade green eyes were stunning gems in the rich colour of his face, and his hair was a mix of ebony black and deep rich ochre with hints of fiery auburn flame that caste a halo round his curls when the sun caught them.
Lion version: Main body is a warm, rich tan-brown with a slight darker brown fade along his shoulders and spine. A much darker brown-black fade from his paws up his legs to fade out before reaching hock and elbow. Small bit of the same dark colour fades up from the tip of his tail. Slightly dark-than-base-colour mask over the top part of his face and top of nose, to curve down from the corner of his eyes to the edge of his cheeks.
Warm cream under-belly and under his tail (top part only), and inner thigh. Dark 'eye shadow' the same shade as his paws, and the same colour in a line around his inner ear. Inside the ear is the same cream as his belly. Bright emerald-green eyes.
His mane is a rich reddish brown-black colour with auburn streams through it, tail tuft is the same.
Visual reference: Shahin ref image
Personality: n/a
Any additional requirements that the family has: n/a  
Ririka generated a random number between 1 and 6 ... 4!
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:22 pm
Godium x Veri  

Ririka

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:23 am
I sent the trade for Godlum and Veri + custom in fee, and will post a custom in once we get the cubs. I do have permission by Kaelyndra to use Blood Magic in throw backs if you'd like to play with that part of the family too.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:05 pm
Busy. Busy. Busy week.
Probably won't have time to CC when I actually want to.
So, I'm opening a few LL slots.
Low luck for me means 5+ tries, not including this month.

Just post the couple before I lock the thread.

Note: previous breeding is finished, but I haven't sent them yet as I had something come up. Will pm them off tomorrow since I will most likely crash on my bee when I get home...  

Ririka

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:19 pm
Normal breeding!

Father's name, image, and owner OR "Rogue": Zuberi'Obi- Tara de Draiocht
User Image
Mother's name, image, and owner: Nanu--Mogami
User Image
Pride: TuaitTekem--permission
Roleplay Links for Father (if not a rogue):
1. http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=21586087 (fin)
2. http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=22388263 (fin)
3. http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=22059271 (fin)
4. http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=22333033 (fin)
5. http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=22373855 (fin)
Roleplay Links for Mother:
1. In a Vision, I See You - DONE!
2. Gravity - DONE!
3. Something's Got a Hold on Me - DONE! (with Zuberi)
4. Marriage - DONE!
5. Sandy Path - DONE!

Would you like having a throwback? Yes
If so, please list images of those ancestors (or aunts/uncles) here:
Zuberi's Parents:
X--X
Zuberi 's siblings:
X, X, X, X.
Nanu's Parents:
Raha (Safaia) x Fatia (Safaia); Family Pic
Nanu's litter Siblings:
Anya (-NekoGamer-), Mawari (Safaia), Jahi (Wotcher), Tarik (Graceangel) and Dakarai (FallenThroughMidnight)
Nanu's Older Siblings:
Nailah (Gekokoko), Saha (Krysin), Djhet (Bloody Anubis), Sekania (Feanaro), Arsenath (Melodine Cantus)

Would you like having a random? Fit with family.

We will be doing customs.
attempts;
1. http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=22395681&page=2
2. http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=22501591
3. http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=22610957&page=2
4. http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=22801159&page=2
5. http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=22895645  
[OOC] Archived [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash