Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Open Plot Thread || Looking still! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 1:09 am
Bump  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 1:14 am
ileatea
DavyJnah

I have Hariti
User Image
She needs More friends and is generally friendly and needs more friends and would likely get along with any of your that you would like to rp.

I also have Sangue'Crimezi
User Image
He's a flirt and as such he will flirt with any girl that come's his way unless they turn him down enough that he will stop trying and go back to his generally nice self underneath.

Sethunya likes friends. I can throw her at Hariti. And Kaveri for that matter.

Neither of them I want to fling. Kaveri has a mate and I want to get her 5 completes done, and Sethie I've got a fling set up for her.

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 3:53 am
Nom nom nom nom nom  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:24 am
DavyJnah

Neither of them I want to fling. Kaveri has a mate and I want to get her 5 completes done, and Sethie I've got a fling set up for her.

That's fine Hariti could alway's use more RP's.  

Ileatea

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:49 am
ileatea
DavyJnah

Want to do a start RP with Sethie first and then Kaveri by chance? I can set up the second one later if you want to start with Sethunya.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:17 pm
DavyJnah
ileatea
DavyJnah

Want to do a start RP with Sethie first and then Kaveri by chance? I can set up the second one later if you want to start with Sethunya.

That's okay by me would you mind starting?  

Ileatea

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:22 pm
ileatea
DavyJnah
ileatea
DavyJnah

Haha, that's sorta what I asked. I won't be able to start one now if I start. I'm still getting ready for work. Yay for fill in shifts.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:33 pm
DavyJnah
ileatea
DavyJnah
ileatea
DavyJnah

Haha, that's sorta what I asked. I won't be able to start one now if I start. I'm still getting ready for work. Yay for fill in shifts.

Then I can start it no problem, It will be waiting for you when you get off work then.  

Ileatea

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 1:54 am
Rawr  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:30 am

I can offer my rogues for Hokulani Also throws out a pride concept for her. She might be able to become high rank since she was 'born' with a birth mark of a moon and they worship the moon/night goddess.

User Image
He is protective of those close to him. He loves his family and he is a hopeless romatic type. He is in love with love.The hopeless romantic believe in fairy tales and love.He is not to be confused with stalkers or creepiers because that's not what a hopeless romantic is. All hopeless romantics are idealists,the sentimental dreamers,the imaginative and the fanciful when you get to know them.He often lives with rose colored glasses on.They make love look like an art form with all the romantic things they do for their special someone.

User Image
Nyota is a gentle being. She is calm and sweet. She feels everyone is an equal. She is tough underneath the surface. She has always had a motherly type, so having these cubs is a dream come true. Tender and yet a bit over protective due to her own past. She is terrified of rain because that is a main trigger for her reoccuring nightmare.

Occansionally she suffers from a reoccuring nightmare of her father killing her siblings and her, its a past memory she knows nothing about.

User Image
He is cool, logical, and has superior intelligence. He is deciving and cunning. He also can come across as rather detatched, and sometimes downright threatening when he wants to. He won't do anything that doesn't have any benefit for him. He is quite strong and is not one to be taken lightly. He treats women as nothing more than toys. He is a flirt and will do/say anything to get what he wants from women. He is quite vendictive and you would not want to cross him.

SykoticDays

Blessed Lunatic

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:50 am
Nom nom nom  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:54 am
Tag for you smile Can't remember if I told you before or not...  

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:54 pm
Annchen

I don't remember, but here's a tag back.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:56 pm
Nom nom  

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:21 pm
DavyJnah
Annchen

I don't remember, but here's a tag back.

And a tagback. Enjoying SWTOR? My hubby plays an evil jedi so I have hardly seen him in a while now. razz

Oh, I've got a sister to your PL girl! I keep "finding" her siblings... so many of them.  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff