The Secret Forest OOC Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xxBiriannaxx
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:06 pm
Hehe for those of you who are paying attention to the secret clearing posts, Adens little charm there allows him to control the heart of whomever he wants. He'd used it to keep Kat his until she left without him knowing to go into the forest. wink I'm so devious. Sorry Jason I had to throw him in here for fun biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:17 pm
That pendant's not gonna be around much longer. >w>;;  

Jason Sangoku the Hero

Enduring Raider

7,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200

OreoXeires

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:12 pm
xxBiriannaxx
*Aria just slugged a world eater*

Wait, since when can a fairy stun a creature that is almost as tall as Scorne standing on just his hind legs. After feeding off all the pain and suffering inflicted throughout this RP I could imagine she's strong enough to physically overpower Scorne without the help of her magic. I can't make any other comparison than this... If someone the size of a bee were to punch me in the face right now... I highly doubt I'd be stunned for any length of time. sweatdrop So uh... Idk, I won't post for Nil quite yet, just don't think you broke her concentration on any single one of her spells... regardless if you somehow managed to stun her : your character sheet was a lil vague, and if feeding off of the forest makes her stronger and you weaker... idk, maybe i'm over-thinking things but eh, that's what I do. It's how I come up with all the plots and encounters I do... It seems like i complain a lot here >.> I'm just confused with a lot of the posts and how they're possible.

(Yes I've edited this thing for the 6th time now but i'm tired and nothing is coming out right.)  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 2:10 pm
For those in the waterfall thread, the area around you is now frozen. You may still move your characters but it's as if time itself has stopped. For everyone else, I will be releasing each of the forest creators when I feel necessary. Some are good, others, like Illyria are not so nice, so be on the lookout for those to appear and help lay the backstory of our little forest and possibly hint at that treasure smile  

xxBiriannaxx
Captain

xxBiriannaxx
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 3:40 pm
Sorry for the hold up guys, with work, school and the holiday I'm uber busy. I'm working on posts for my characters to be posted later on tonight. I'm just waiting on Jason *Hachijo* to post so I may finish my set by writing a post for Kat. So Jason whenever you're ready wake em up lol.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 3:47 pm
Sorry about that. sweatdrop I've been having a bit of difficulty thinking of a good period of time they could sleep and have a decent amount of energy without warping time and space too much. >3>  

Jason Sangoku the Hero

Enduring Raider

7,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200

The_Elite_Alchemist

7,175 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:26 pm
Any day now you decide to unfreeze us stare  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:13 am
k so I'm kinda confused Sorry been gone for a while with final exams sweatdrop so yeah any one like to catch me up on the little that has happen(cross fingures)  

Ninja Tsukimi-chan

Sparkly Shapeshifter

8,800 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Contributor 150
The Secret Forest

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items