Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
Terrak Nor (O/A) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:42 pm
Jake and Leigha held each other Leigha sobbed a little and Jake let one or two tears roll down his cheeks. Mirror held her brother tighter in her arms trying not to scream so much in shock. He was all she had left and now he was gone. "Sweetheart..." Daeva ventured tentatively putting a hand on Mirror's shoulder. "We should move him away from here."
"No~." Mirror whimpered holding him tighter.
"Clean him up for mumma and pa then?" Daeva whispered then smiled when Mirror nodded. "Okay, come on then we'll take him to the room to clean him for mumma and pa." Helping Mirror lift her little brother into her arms Daeva guided her casting a dark look at Michael.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:54 pm
Michael ignored Daeva, choosing instead to remove himself from the group, heading into the shadows. He needed to meditate to clear his mind. If he didn't, the memories would come back and he would be lost in the darkness again. Odd how his element could be both his best ally and worst enemy.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:03 am
Mirror and Daeva gently worked on getting Rabbit ready like Daeva whispered to the poor grieving girl who got a change of clothes for her brother and used the time to talk about random stuff.

Once Leigha had wiped up her tears she ushered everyone away and froze over the site so it didn't happen again. "A memorial will be held tomorrow for little rabbit in the dining hall at lunch time if anyone has anything to say write to down and pick someone from your element to represent you." Then she and Jake headed inside.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:21 am
Kirari didn't know what she could say so she decided that she wasn't going to write anything. And she hoped against hope she wouldn't be called upon by the other fire magi there to speak. She didn't know if she would be able to do it.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:30 am
Hikari skipped over about the time everyone was leaving. "What happened?" She asked Kirari lucidly. "Did someone die?"
"Rabbit you insane woman!" An Earth Magi growled. "Show some respect."
"Oh~ Not Rabbit!" She hugged Kirari close. "Oh sweetie it's okay let it out don't worry I'll hold you while you cry. Just let it all out."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:58 am
"She wasn't here! She didn't know!" Kirari snapped at the Earth Magi, the bonfire flaring up behind her as her temper spiked, tears still in her eyes though she was still holding them back. Then the bonfire sudden shrunk as Kirari was took by surprise as Hikari hugged her. "Um . . ." she muttered before pulling back slightly. "Thanks but . . . I-I'm not the one that needs comforting . . ." she murmured, trying to smile, but it came out more of a grimace. She didn't know why she was so torn up, but she was. It wasn't . . . fair. The boy was so young . . . too young. And the girl . . . her anguish tore at Kirari.

Michael watched Kirari from the shadows. Okay, so he wasn't meditating, but the girl was fascinating. He wondered if maybe there was more to her fire powers than there seemed. "Powers connected through emotion . . . I wonder what other effects that will have on her." he murmured.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:11 am
Hikari stared at the fire with a vacant smile. "Pretty lights." She muttered then wondered off seeing to not have heard the earth magi. With a smile Hikari's delirious behaviour vanished and her lucidity showed through. She murmured softly to a small shadow near her. "If you hurt her you will never see your element again." Then stared at the sunset.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:18 am
Michael just smirked and shook his head, having heard Hikari. He wasn't sure if she was lucid, or even talking to him, but he had no intention of harming any magi if he could help it. He then leaned back against a tree, deciding to meditate now rather than later.

Kirari sighed as Hikari went crazy again. "Yeah. Pretty lights." she muttered before stretching and following after the Light Magi, wanting to make sure the girl didn't hurt herself.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:22 am
Hikari yawned. "Kira!!!" Hikari cried and threw her arms around the magi. "You're so cute!!!" She giggled rubbing her cheek against the other. She was lucid she didn't want the others knowing that.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:12 pm
Kirari blinked, stiffening before she sighed and hugged the girl back. "Okay. Come on, maybe we should head inside?" she suggested, unsure of how to deal with the crazy girl, but she couldn't just leave the girl outside where she could get hurt.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:08 pm
Hikari grinned and leaned close to Kirari with a smile. "I think the shadow man likes you." She giggled and swayed toward her room sort of dragging Kirari with her singing "The love boat, promises something for everyone~"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:41 pm
Kirari rolled her eyes good-naturedly and chuckled. "I doubt it." she murmured softly, before blushing at the thought of Jake. "I'd like it if someone else liked me though." she murmured softly.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:59 pm
Hikari grinned. "The love boat soon will be making another run~" She added skipping down the hall with a smile. "Sing it with me Kira!"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:02 pm
Kirari blinked. "I-I don't know the song." she said, blushing a little harder, but more from embarrassment this time. She wasn't sure what to do.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:15 pm
"I'll teach you!" Hikari cooed and started singing the lyrics with enthusiasm. Jake's chuckle sounded from behind them. "It seems you've broken her long run of delirium. Congrats."  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff