Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Onslaught of the Empire Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cale Darksun

Stellar Raider

12,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:29 pm
User Image

Cinn looked over to the scantily dressed dancer who had been giving the Mandalorian a lap dance earlier and then looked back to the bounty hunter.
"What was the building?"

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:04 pm
"Two jedi for the price of one! Holy starships, we'll be rich!"

Kira facepalmed mentally. The hunters were already somewhat drunk to begin with, were only excited by the prospect further. Several others had begun to leave the cantina if they could. Still, Kira felt the air tense up. Fear had begun to float around. Not a good idea with a bunch of twitchy people. The Jedi seemed to be at peace though. A gentle aura left him that Kira felt even at peace at.

The Rodians made their first move. Scared already they became frenzied. The pilots snapped and pushed their way past the Jedi, pushing him aside and doing whatever they could to move past. The hunters, now scared their prize was about to be lost, fired their weapons quickly, while other patrons with a twitchy finger began to fire their own weapons. The room filled up with blue stun rays, red blasterbolts, and a lot of clear sonic waves bouncing everywhere. Kira joined in by firing several stun rays towards the sith herself, hoping the air could be calmed down quickly.

lady_skuld

ElladanKenet
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:23 pm
My, wasn't this fun. A regular firestorm, all in her honor. Stupid mercenaries.

With a quick flourish, she paried several blaster bolts, watching them blast into the walls. The fourth she redirected into one of her assailant's head, likely killing him instantly. Her saber twirled with deadly accuracy, forming a shield around her.

The sonic blasts and stun settings were much harder to deflect. Forced to dodge, she leapt behind a table that had been overturned, arcing her saber down to cleave a poor Rodian in two. Her luck couldn't hold out though, and after about forty seconds of chaos, a stun blast hit her in the leg, bringing her down to her knees with a hiss.

Now she was really pissed. Her left leg quickly going numb, rage began to creep up. The woman deflected bolts this way and that, the woman even lifting up some chairs and hurling them around like deadly missles. She had to have killed six of them by now, before another blast hit her, this time in her left shoulder. Growling, she was brought down, snarling as everyone else was clear to vacate. trying to finish her off would be suicide. She was in no shape to chase the Jedi, whom she had lost track of.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:55 pm
Nova leaped into action the moment the first shots were being fired around the bar she dodged any beams that came her way and while other were pushing past the Jedi she only fought to move closer to the target. She could see Ilia taking fire and while it looked like she could’ve handled the situation Nova was slightly surprised when she got hit by a blaster and was actually brought down.

Amongst the chaos of people running, dodging and firing weapons she managed to get within range of the Jedi and struck at him from behind with the pommel of her staff. But she didn’t stop her attack just because it would’ve incapacitated a normal individual. This was a Jedi after all, and this one was more than likely skilled enough to dodge the attacks of an apprentice like herself. Her next attack was aimed towards his gut with a hard kick of her left leg. Leveling the blade of her staff at his neck, she hoped that this Jedi would actually stay down and not attempt to run or attack further. Nova wasn’t sure she could handle a real Jedi in combat but she didn’t let those emotions read on her face as she glared at him.

Miss-Pandemica

Lonely Lunatic

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:57 pm
Jian's first instinct was to turn around and draw, until he felt a thunk on the back and a kick to the gut, which forced him to tumble back several meters back. Getting up, a couple of scared patrons ran past him as he moved with the group himself, as sonic blasts and other forms of energy wizzed by his head. He instinctively ducked and dodged, weaving through the new obstacle course of projectiles.

"Bad day, bad day, bad day," he muttered, ducking into the kitchen area and drawing the saber on his bodice, but not igniting it, he shimmied through the tables and ovens and took care to keep a quick pace amid everyone else before heading through the door into the open air.

"That plan was a bust..." He mumbled.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:02 pm
The cantina was soon empty. Ilia had probably caused the deaths of about twenty people of the hundred or so that had been there. The rest had fled, and it seemed the Jedi was one of them. Cursing, the woman clung to a table as she pulled herself up, leveling a finger at Nova. "You. What's your name?"  

ElladanKenet
Crew

lady_skuld

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:09 pm
Kira knew how to flee. Being a smuggler, escape and evasion was her speciality. She heard the back door open as others escaped, including the strange boy that the crazy sith woman was after. Taking a deep breath Kira reached out and began to drag this weird kid behind her. A gut feeling told her this would be a good idea though she didn't believe it.

"Come here you twerp," she grumbled. "You need a pilot, right? I got a ship, and if you got the credits, we can do this."

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:13 pm
When the Jedi hadn’t attacked but instead ran off in the direction of the kitchen she gave chase only stop for a moment to answer Ilia’s question. “Nova,” was all she said as she sprinted out to the back door of the cantina. She ran out into open alley and sprinted in the direction that most of the other patrons had went. Now that she knew what the Jedi looked like pointing him out from amongst the crowd would be easier.  

Miss-Pandemica

Lonely Lunatic

ElladanKenet
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:44 pm
Nova.

Ilia growled, unable to do much as the girl gave chase. Within a minute, her platoon of reinforcements finally arrived. The lieutenant appeared out of breath. Seeing the chaos and the injured sith, he paled and rushed over. "Lady, are you ok- "

His question stopped there. Ilia seized him with the force, letting out her anger and frustration. "The Jedi got away because of your slow pace. As commanding officer, I hold you responsible. You are relieved of duty." Eyes wide, the man clawed at his throat before there was a sickening crunch and he was thrown aside as easily as a ragdoll.

Trepidous, one of the sargeants stepped forward. "My Lady... what are your orders?"

The Sith glared at him, then sighed. "Radio the base and tell them the Jedi got away. He will likely try to escape with one of the spacers. See to it that he doesn't." Though she personally saw it as her own failure for letting him go. She could've done better, she just knew it. "Leave a squad to guard the area. I will return to the shuttle."

She knew that Cinn would be appraising her situation, and would soon know that she let the Jedi get away. The plan from the beginning had been to let him escape, so he could lure the republic fleet here, but still, killing the Jedi would have been a mark of honor.

Now, she was more determined than ever to hunt him down. Even if she had to go across the galaxy; even if it took years. She would find him, and make him beg for death.

Letting her anger fuel her sore muscles, shaking off the numbness, she collected herself and left the cantina.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:09 pm
Valkore stared at the Sith for a second. "The building that was raided by an Imperial unit," Valkore informed. "Unless you haven't given that command, my Lord."

He took a step closer, now to his side. The distance between the two was only a few feet. Clearly, Valkore was demonstrating a brass pair. "I saw the wench walk towards the building," Valkore continued. He folded his hands over his chest, weapon resting on both forearms. "I went in, spoke with a Lieutenant Davis, came out to investigate, and saw a team prepare for a raid." Valkore paused for another moment, itching in between his armor. "Figured it was her Davis spoke about." Valkore turned to look at the dark Jedi, curious.

Valkore Fraust

Cale Darksun

Stellar Raider

12,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:26 pm
User Image

Cinn watched as the man stepped up to him and attempted to cop an attitude, telling him still nothing that would warrant him arresting a hooker aside from the fact she witnessed an Imperial raid.
Without any hint of what he was going to do, Cinn suddenly lashed out and grabbed the hunter by the facemask,, lifing the hunter off the ground. His iron grip, augmented by his suit, tightened and the material of the Mandalorian facemask audibly groaned under the icnredible strain placed upon it.
"Your lack of respect annoys me, bounty hunter, as does your ineptitude. In the future, you will show respect to your betters. Even that prostitute has more brains in her skull than you."
That said, Darth Cinn released the Hunter, dropping him to the ground like a rag doll.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:49 pm
Jian was yanked aside by some strange woman. No, not strange. He had seen her in the back of the cantina. His jedi senses were able to focus on the memory where others would be foggy. She had been talking about all herself, but had probably been watching him since he entered. Watching him though, why? Maybe she had overheard the conversation and therefore was interested in a pitch. No, that wasn't right. she wouldn't want to usher him out that fast unless there was something else at work. Maybe she was desperate for a job? but he hadn't proved he could pay for anything. There must be more. Maybe... she wanted off planet? There was no way she was just a ship captain looking for a thrill. She did seem rather young though...

As the two rushed , ducked, weaved through town, the tugged at her to head some way. "Pilot, yes," he began, not entirely winded from the running. "But I have to contact someone first. I dare not leave before at least seeing to her."  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Miss-Pandemica

Lonely Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:04 pm
Nova ran down the streets pursuing the two as they sprinted through the Ruurian town, only a mere seconds behind them. She could’ve caught up to them perhaps if she wanted to but if she reasoned that if she were going to engage this Jedi again she would need to conserve her energies.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:46 pm
Kira knew it was going to hit complications. "Where is she?" she asked, puffing. "Is it the girl that's following us, or is she just another person hunting you for whatever reason?"

Kira did like this boy. He had trouble and excitement follow him. While her droid may state that he was something to be avoided, she was still young and craved something more than that dusty old droid wanted. Even if he was right more often than not.

lady_skuld

ElladanKenet
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:50 pm
Ilia was back at the garrison within fifteen minutes. Descending the ramp of the shuttle, she was greeted by the on-duty commander of the docking platform. Still feeling a bit sore, she waved him to her side as she walked through the utterly unnecesary honor guard of Imperial troopers. "Welcome back, Lady Nightwind. I trust your mission was successful?"

Ilia's response was to telekinetically rip open the door as she entered the base proper. "If I was successful, do you really think I'd be back so soon, Commander?"

The man's face paled noticably. "O-of course, My Lady! I was merely inquiring!"

"Silence. I have no need for your prattle." She quickly made her way through the base. Soon, she found herself face to face with a more senior officer: Colonel Nemrick. "Colonel. Did you receive my order?"

The man briefly saluted, dismissing the commander, whom promptly returned to his post. "I did, Lady Nightwind. Word's been put out to all major spaceports. All flights in and out are being monitored, and I have already put out orders to crackdown on our grip of the city. Within minutes, the Jedi will be trapped here."

"What about transmissions?" Ilia demanded.

"A bit more difficult. The Ruurians maintain control of the local holonet and all information goes through them. We monitor of course, but we don't have formal control."

"Rectify the situation then."  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces