Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
[I/T] Dov`Strunmah - Update 01.31.2016 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:08 pm
Lady Kitania

Talencia

I appreciate all the cents because if I think I don't make sense and I do, I definitely want to know. I LOVE the dragon names, I do want to keep them and since there is favor towards doing so I probably will. I think I just needed to hear/see interest in the idea<3

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:25 pm
Green Ever After

I think we'll back you in just about any situation! I can understand not having the dragon names on the certs for the sake of the certist(s), but at the same time, it kinda comes with the job too! I just think it's adds that originality is all, other than the cert itself. :3

Really glad things are coming together! Can't wait to RP my cheetah. I've been dying to since I got her. xD <3

Lady Kitania

Magical Spirit

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:33 pm
Lady Kitania

Now that I have Alduin we can certainly set an RP up if you'd like? :3

I also have Throek annnnd a girl I cannot remember XD;

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:36 pm
Green Ever After

I'd love an RP! Would it be the Word of Power one that she needs in order to obtain her rank, or will that come at a later date? :3  

Lady Kitania

Magical Spirit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:11 pm
Looks amazing!! <3  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:16 am
User Image

User Image

Quote:
03.04.2014 ; The image above is a result of something slightly time consuming and not as fun as I thought it would be at approximately midnight on the 4th. I updated the look of the ranks! At this time the content is very much the same and though it may be tweaked going down the road I don't believe a whole lot needs to be adjusted. - On top of this I updated the members list, adding all new members, which for whatever reason didn't save a while ago. Which is fine, crap happens. :3

BUT we are all up to date on the Ranks section. (The linked image above will lead to the front page to the Rank post, please let me know your opinions!)

User Image

Dov Strunmah

Dov Strunmah

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:19 am
Lady Kitania
Green Ever After

I'd love an RP! Would it be the Word of Power one that she needs in order to obtain her rank, or will that come at a later date? :3

Hey girl<3 Sorry for the delayed response on this question, your spurred me to reread everything and some change may be made, but that's a future Greenies problem (near future) and for this particular RP we can do as a general one, than from there I think I may change the RP from 'obtaining word of power' to Rank Granting rps. The word of power will still exist, but will simply be adorned on cubs. (This will ease the cert and recert process too I think.)

Opinions?

AstoriaFallen

<3<3 Thanks!!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:59 pm
If I can, I'd like to change my boy's names:
Currently he is: M`kingu Joka || Dragon Name: Feykro Sah Vahlok 'Forest Phantom Guardian'
I wanna change it to: Pepo'moto || SahLosDu (Phantom is Devouring)

The other name just sounded like a mouthful for a dragon name. XDD  

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

Dov Strunmah

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 2:49 pm
F a y t h - x
If I can, I'd like to change my boy's names:
Currently he is: M`kingu Joka || Dragon Name: Feykro Sah Vahlok 'Forest Phantom Guardian'
I wanna change it to: Pepo'moto || SahLosDu (Phantom is Devouring)

The other name just sounded like a mouthful for a dragon name. XDD
I will update this right now <3 XD

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:56 pm
Green Ever After

No problem! <3

I actually went back and reread all of the information you put up, as well as my own application form. I think keeping the word of power RP to cubs is actually a good idea, especially if it makes things easier down the road for certing. I'm completely down for a general RP and such. It should be interesting, seeing as how Bindi is a cheetah and looks probably very strange with her markings and all. :3

Lady Kitania

Magical Spirit

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 6:43 pm
I HAVE a Dovahkiin. . . Dragonborn.
SoA Name: Ajitabh
Image: User Image Uncert
Original Member: No
Dragon Name: Lok Kroniid (Sky Conquerer)
Personality: Pretty overly friendly, but works hard.
Extra:

/// Dragon Name for Nuru'Tetesi --- Nahl Krein (Living Sun)  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 6:54 pm
<3  

inglorious D

Dapper Citizen

Dov Strunmah

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:16 pm
emotion_dowant  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 6:59 am
heart  

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

Lady Kitania

Magical Spirit

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:48 pm
So what kind of stuff may or may not be going on with the queen of the pride? ninja  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff