Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Snag Mall (for all your shopping needs)
The Golden Sarcophagus [General Store] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 8:51 am
Odd entered Nebu's shop and began to browse the shelves for anything that might catch his eye. He didn't see anything out of the ordinary at first but, eventually, he'd happen across a basket with several assorted eggs in it. Looking them over, he spotted one that caught his eye and picked it up. Examining it closely for any sign of defects or the possibility of a scam. Once he was certain neither was the case, he decided that he would take this egg and would adopt whatever came out of it.

Taking the the egg in hand up to the counter with him, he attempted to haggle with the mummified hybrid. Nebu was having none of it, though. Finally, with a small amount of annoyance with Nebu's stubbornness, Odd counted out the 35 coins Nebu demanded and left with the Pokemon he'd had the funds to rescue from a terrible fate.

((Odd now has a Mystery Egg and I'm down 35 Snag Coins.))  
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 7:07 pm
Some Snag Coins later, a Thunder Stone would disappear from the stands with a slight pink glow to it. What was that?  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 2:38 pm
Buying a Cell Battery for a thing. (-7 Snag Coins.)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 7:46 pm
Arkelos walks into the shop, throws down a bag of coins ( -18 ) for three nest balls. "Thank you for your time." Grabs the three nest balls, places them in his bag and walks out the door.  

Arkelos

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 3:51 pm
Another Dusk Ball, like usual. (-8 Snag Coins.)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:43 pm
Night walks into the shop and drops 5 Snag coins on the counter and leaves with 5 potions.  

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:28 pm
You know the drill with me, un Dusk Ball, si'l vous plait. (-8 Snag Coins.)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:43 pm
Can't believe I'm buying one but...Timer Ball, please. I got a slippery Eevee to catch. (-6 Snag Coins.)  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:23 pm
*Runs away with a Quick Ball, dropping six Snag Coins in the process*  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:51 pm
Six Fire Gems would suddenly vanish from the shelves within the Golden Sarcophagus, but not without compensation as twelve Snag Coins would take their place.  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 4:07 pm
One Ultra Ball to capture a Pokemon Sub doesn't really want but wants to make a statement.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:08 pm
Buying an Electric Gem and Fire Gem. They might be useful.  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Arkelos

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:31 am
Arkelos drops a sack of 50 coins on the table, "One rare candy please."

(Had 52, paid 50 for Rare Candy, leaving 2 coins left)  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:35 am
I sighed as I entered the Golden Sarcophagus, knowing I had quite a bit to do if I wanted to get an Immunizer. Of the ingredients, six were easily acquired at Nebu's but the six items together cost a fair bit.

"Hey there, Nebu," I said calmly to the Confagrius hybrid, trying to ignore the terrifying look on his face. Though to be honest, that wasn't his fault. It was just the way his mask looked.

"Greetings, my well-to-do friend," Nebu growled happily upon seeing me, which didn't help his image that much, though I knew he meant well. "Come to restock on Pokemon capturing devices again?"

"Nah, I have enough of those for now," I shrugged. "I'm actually shopping for alchemical ingredients. I need one of the following: a Cheri Berry, a Chesto Berry, a Pecha Berry, a Rawst Berry, an Aspear Berry and a Persim Berry."

"Only one of each?" Nebu asked, a bit intrigued by my request. I nodded, and he nodded as a result. "I shall return shortly, then."

As Nebu ran off into his back room, I gazed around at the wares he kept up front. Eventually, I glanced at the Daily Rarity display - a fossil. Uninterested, I continued looking around, but it wasn't that much longer before Nebu returned.

"Here you go. I tried to find the freshest berries in my collection for you," Nebu said, placing six decently plump berries on the counter.

"Yeah, I imagine it would be difficult to keep consumables fresh in an underground location," I shrugged. "Fortunately, I'm using them to create something that won't be edible, so hopefully, freshness won't be a factor. Still, better safe than sorry."

"And what are you trying to make, if you don't mind the curiosity of an old merchant," Nebu asked. I didn't mind his curiosity at all - in fact, it was a good thing that he found the lives of his customers interesting. I could only imagine how boring living in a place like this would be for someone who doesn't see very much activity in his shop.

"An immunizer," I said plainly, but deciding that I needed to elaborate shortly after. "A device for purifying Shadow Pokemon and preventing infection in Pokemon that haven't yet been infected. I'm particularly interested in the latter feature."

"Ah, a wise investment," Nebu grinned. "Well, when it's done, I have the scents you'll need to make use of the device, should you wish to return at a later date."

"I don't think there'll ever come a day when we don't need your services," I smirked before bidding the merchant farewell. I could feel a creepy smile at my back, but I ignored the sensation as I made my way out of Nebu's shop.

[Terashi spent 24 Snag Coins! Off to K&L's to spend more!]
[Nebu's off to shove gold down his gullet I guess... ew.]  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:40 pm
Night rushed through, snatching up an adrenaline orb before running back out again. Clearly, the hybrid was in a hurry. 5 Snag Coins were left behind.  
Snag Mall (for all your shopping needs)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff