Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
RPG in which Seto is the King of Games Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 11:47 am
"Bakura!" Luna cried out. "I know you'rs still around!"
'Bakura? Isn't he the new kid at school?' Yugi thought. What could he have to do with this?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 12:36 pm
Bakura suddenly heard someone call his name, but the only people around he cold see were the two he was watching and unfortunately...Duke. It sounded like Luna called his name, but he left some time ago. How could he hear her voice from far away? Bakura then continued watching the two.  

SetoBatman

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 12:53 pm
Luna collected Seto and Mokuba with Yugi's help and the help of the hospital staff. She and Mokuba rode in the ambulance with Seto. Luna had no idea what she was worried about but she couldn't help but be worried.
Seto was unaware of what was going on back in Domino. He was much to worried about his current state. He was apparently Pharoh in ancient Egypt and his advisors were standing around him. A sandy haired boy with the rod, a woman with a sparkling gold necklace, and a man with clothing covering all but his face.
'Okay... stay calm... this is nuts and the puzzle hasn't taken you to ancient Egypt. You just hit your head a little too hard and you're halucinating.' Seto mentally coached himself.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 1:33 pm
mokuba stared at seto with concern hoping hed wake up soon, this whole thign was getting wierd.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 2:06 pm
Luna hugged Kaiba's little brother to her. She was freaked out but Mokuba was only little and she couldn't help but feel bad for him. If she'd had a brother that cared about her enough t sacrifice himself, she'd be worried too.
Too bad all she'd ever had was a father who cared enough about himself to sell her to some over blown Yakuza head.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 7:15 pm
mokuba tried hard to hold it in, but he couldnt help but let out a few sobs. he had faith that seto was gonna be fine, but his condition was unknown, even the doctors were sure. all they could come up with is that he was knocked out cold. but it could be worse. and it was eating at him inside. Lunas hugs felt motherly, like he never felt before. it wasnt long before he relaxed into her hugs feeling secure beggining to sob a lil harder but now missing the mom he didnt have.  

InunaideGner

pixiestixryu

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 1:18 pm
Isis dragged Malik onto the street just in time to see an ambulance zip by. She stopped and watched it shoot around the corner. "Malik!" she yanked him closer. "I invited you to domino. I thought we could actually spend time together, and for once I thought you wouldn't cause an international incedent!" Isis continued to ramble angrily, causing a few people on the street to stop and watch the spectacle. Malik shrunk a bit. She wouldn't even let him defend himself. "Why always in public?" he thought depressingly as a crowd started to form. He was almost too embarrassed to notice a familiar shadow lurking beside the alley...  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 3:03 pm
Luna hugged Mokuba closer. She was crying herself and didn't know quite why. All she wanted at this very moment was for him to be happy. Nothing else mattered.
Seto was still out, even as he was transferred from the ambulance to the hospital. If he'd been awake he would have berated the doctors for not knowing what was wrong with him, meeting their diagnosis of 'unconscious' with 'No, really? I thought I was going to keep this up for a hundred years and then my true love would come and then we'd live happily ever after,' disgust flowing off every word.
As it stood, he was being questioned by his advisors as to his health.
"I'm not feeling well... I'm sorry." Seto got up and left, his feet taking him to places he had never been but knew infinitely well.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

SetoBatman

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 3:07 pm
Bakura watched the ambulance go by. "An ambulance? Could it be Luna, Mokuba or Kaiba? Well, this is more important. I have to get the items and if they got hurt in my process....who cares." Bakura thought. He then continued watching the two millenium item holders. With a crowd I'm not as likely to be seen and I don't blame one forming. Their fight is very entertaining.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 5:51 pm
Luna was not going to leave Mokuba alone and he would never leave his brother, but when the hospital staff said go... Well, Luna didn't really want to be any of the hospital staff. Fortunately it didn't come to blows as Mokuba explained to her that they had a hospital set up at the mansion. Luna didn't question that and so they left.
Seto was lying shocked on 'his' bed. He tried closing his eyes over and over, hoping it was all a dream. He was not the pharoh. He was not in ancient Egypt. He was-
"Set?" Asked a little voice. A girl stood in his door way.
"Luna?!" Seto asked scared.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

oni_kura

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 7:04 pm
Malik finally regained his bearings and yelled "IT WAS BAKURA'S FAULT!!" and pointing in the direction of the white haired thief. Isis quickly looked in the direction her brother was pointing and immediatly noticed the millennium ring. Bakura knew that he would have no chance to steal the items if they had seen him. While Isis and Bakura were having a staring contest Malik continued to try and pull out of his onee-san's vice-like grip.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 8:19 pm
Bakura then quickly ran out of her stare and thought. "It looks like I'll have to try again." He then looked back and saw The woman following him with the boy in her hand. He jerked right into an alley. "Did I lose them?" He thought taking a breathe. He did. At least it looked as though he did. He might of or he might of not. He just continued running.  

SetoBatman

oni_kura

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 4:10 pm
"Awww!! Isis!! You scared him off!" Malik pouted, "and he had the millennium ring too!" Isis simply glared at malik and began wlking towards the hospital. Her m. tauk had told he exactly what her brother had done and she planned to amke him apologize..and perhaps invited a few people to dinner.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 4:41 pm
Luna had to get out of the house. The only walking route she knew was the one they had driven between the mansion and the hospital. It wasn't far so she walked along.
When she got the the hospital she was about to just turn back and go 'home' but she spotted the sandy haired boy from earlier and a girl with him. She looked like either his sister or his girlfriend and she was going with the former. She didn't know his name so she ran over to them and restrained herself from grabbing the boy by the collar and shaking him to death.
"Hi." She said instead, then glared at Malik.

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

oni_kura

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 9:50 pm
Malik glared right back at Luna until his sister whapped him upside the head, making him yelp. "I apologize for my brother's rude bahavior," Isis said to luna, "He isn't very...stable." Malik made a small noise of protest at the insulting comment about his mental stability but said nothing.

((i think our isis needs to come back so i can stop pretending to be her))  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff