Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Wu's Plot Thread! Mates and stuff~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:01 am
Lilbabe808
Ok, I asked about a god rp-ing with a cub in the Bonelands and Kae said that it would only be allowed by the adults if the god was disguised. If that's alright with you then I'll start it. Of course, he is free to tell her he is a god. She'd probably believe him.
woops, sorry for late reply on this. That's fine, Rai is totes the sort to go about in disguise xD  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:31 pm
wooga Paes
woops, sorry for late reply on this. That's fine, Rai is totes the sort to go about in disguise xD

No problem! Tag...A God in Disguise  

Lilbabe808

Friendly Grabber

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 10:52 am
Fling for Jiska? I dont know what you want for him so yeah. I was wondering if you would be interested in putting him with:

User Image
Ancientheart is a bit of a free spirit, she enjoys living in with Peke'Na pack more than the Rogue Lands of her past. Her favourite thing to do or spend her time is digging and find items of the past. She also likes to listen to the elders speak of PekeNa's history and past; hence 'ancient' in her name. She tends to shy away from others she does not know at first, but once she gets to know them she opens up big time. Isabis enjoy's the company of pups.

Ancient has 3 crp I believe.  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 6:51 pm
I think someone else was wanting a fling with him, but I can probably have him do more than one, no biggie xD but I've been RPing more slowly lately, so if you find someone faster, it might wok better for you~  

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:05 am
Are you looking for mate offers for Mapatano? =)

I have a headstrong girl that might be a good match for him. Just still has some growing up to do though. xD  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:14 am
aww, thanks for the offer, but he's already got a mate lined up <3;  

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:33 am
I figured he might. XD

Gorgeous boy. <3  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:04 pm
thank you! I <3 my 'Tano~  

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:28 am
Cleaned up a bit. Just realized I prolly have quite a few RPs I forgot about. I'll tag them, but if whomever my partners were wish to drop them, that's fine, I completely understand <33 I'm truly sorry about the delay! RL can get so distracting, with shcool and friends and stuff ;;

Velveteen Angel

more soon~

if you happen to be seeing this, and our RP isn't here, feel free to poke me about it! I do not bite <3 sometimes I'm just forgetful.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:27 am
If you're still looking for friends (maybe even a BFF?) for Tala:

I have Kizu (who is an adol but I'd be happy to do RPs as a juve, since I've never done anything with her). I've haven't RPed her yet, but I imagine her to be confident, headstrong and adventurous. It'd be cool for her to perhaps make a friend she can go off and explore the wider world with for a time.

Also have the sweet, timid, nervous Bembe if you wanted moar. XD
?  

Vesale

King Kitten

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:44 am
Tala can always use friends and bffs and stuff : D I'd love RP with Kizuuu~ Tala already met her mom, lol xD

She can meet Bembe too! :> RP, always~  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:46 am
wooga Paes
I think someone else was wanting a fling with him, but I can probably have him do more than one, no biggie xD but I've been RPing more slowly lately, so if you find someone faster, it might wok better for you~

Sorry! @_@ I just saw this. I have her with Ameh's boy now 3nodding c: again sorry about that~  

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:47 am
no problem, Tara xd  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:44 am
wu is ebil did not tell me it was your birthday yesterday gonk happy belated birthday you!!! heart and firekin rp, spaki and ayhas, we should razz  

DragonsRage24

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:50 am
DragonsRage24
wu is ebil did not tell me it was your birthday yesterday gonk happy belated birthday you!!! heart and firekin rp, spaki and ayhas, we should razz
Sorry! D; thank yooou, and yes, definitely : D  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces