Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
((Renamed)) The Immortal Sin Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:52 pm
The second she was in his arms Faye's body visibly relaxed and the trees no longer exploded. Her face was hidden by his neck as she listened to his soothing tone and felt the vibrations in his throat and chest the darkness that seemed to threaten what little sanity she had left was fading again. She no longer had this unfamiliar urge to rip everyone apart and drink their life blood. Or set them on fire and laugh as she watched them burn. When she was with him the darkness never ruled her. Never. "Safe with you." She whispered in his ear. "No darkness when with you."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:04 pm
Oburos sighed and continued to hold Faye before the alpha female cleared her throat. "You may continue to hold her, but you will come with us." she said, in a very no-nonsense tone.

Oburos turned slightly so that Faye was a little bit away from the wolves and childishly stuck his tongue over his shoulder at the wolves. "I don't have to listen to you." he muttered stubbornly.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:10 pm
Faye sighed and curled against him a little more. "Please." She muttered. "I don't want to hurt anyone if I change like they do. I don't want to hurt you." She bit her lip as if saying the last bit was exposing him to her feelings.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:31 pm
Oburos looked down at Faye and sighed. "Fine. We'll go with the wolves." he muttered, pouting. But he followed the wolves back to the wolf pack's sanctuary.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:36 pm
With a small smile Faye pressed her nose against his cheek. "Yay." She purred holding him tighter. "Hey maybe we'll meet the other group you know the ones from before who gave me these clothes?" She gushed tugging at the dress. "I didn't get to thank him. Nor the girl who gave it to me. Oh! I wonder..." as she gushed her words fell silent but she continued to talk even though no sound was coming out.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:52 pm
The alpha female looked at Oburos as Faye became silent, wondering what had happened, and saw her still speaking without sound. "Her voice was affected too?" she asked, clearly concerned about this fact.

Oburos just nodded. "I guess so. She couldn't even speak when I first found her." he said.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:55 pm
Faye completely unaware of their interaction gasped. "Squirrel!" She cried amazed. "Look! Oburos look! Squirrel!" She cried with a grin. It actually was a rabbit.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:07 pm
Oburos laughed. "It's a rabbit, silly." he said, amused by Faye.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:10 pm
With a deep blush Faye pouted up at him then to the alpha who seemed to lose interest after her outburst. "Rab-bit." She repeated then put her head back on his shoulder. "Rabbit."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:20 pm
They entered into the wolves' encampment, the Alpha Female making her way over to the Alpha Male who had come out to meet the returning females. "Mate, there is a lost pup now in our midst. I wish for her to learn our ways." she said, showing deference to him.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:27 pm
"Hello again." The Alpha purred petting Faye on the head. "I see you like the dress." His smile was small and tender. Almost like a fathers.
"Yeah. It's pretty." Faye replied then her expression grew serious. "Your female said I should learn your ways cause I smell like you...but apparently I smell like everybody." The male's smile grew just a little.
"I see. And the darkness?" He added directing the question at Oburos. "Are you keeping her under control?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:49 pm
Oburos nodded. "As best I can. She's very stubborn." he said, smiling a little.

Heather, the Alpha Female came up behind her mate. "I would like to teach the child. She has much to learn."  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:58 pm
"That she does." He replied with an absent caress of his females cheek.
"Hey I'm right here ya know!" She growled not impressed that they were talking about her as if she were a common animal. The alpha male. Sean, just laughed and gently pet her on the head which earned him a growl and a snap of her jaws at him. "She's so cute. You teach all you deem appropriate my love." He purred kissing Heather's cheek. "I have to tend to some other matters. Seems one of the males has found his mate." Then he was gone.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:30 pm
Heather smiled and nodded. "Sorry young one. I know you are there, but I tend to forget people when I am around my mate. When you find yours you will understand." she said, patting the young woman on the head. "Your lessons will begin in the morning. For now, you can take a night of rest." she said, smiling and then looked at Oburos. "You will be given the same tent as hers, though there will be a divider. She still is a woman and you are still a man." she said seriously.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:56 pm
Faye sighed trying not to snap at the woman that she would sneak into his bed anyway because he kept the darkness away. "When will I find my mate?" She asked instead trying to feign her usual innocence and not the flare of murderous intent she felt.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff