Welcome to Gaia! ::

Were-Animals

Back to Guilds

Were-Item Guide 

Tags: Furry, Lycan, Anthro, Clan, zOMG 

Reply Contests and Games
~Trivia Contest~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

buchipeng

8,550 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:56 am
Are multiple guesses allowed here? sweatdrop

It's easy to imagine starmony and cathulu with the flowing rainbow at their rear ends, but I'll stick with nochi the black wolf. 3nodding

He was called the nyan dog or nyan wolf back then right? rofl  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:59 am
Kangit

Cool. cat_3nodding
Since I think it'll take awhile, I'll go ahead and go to bed. It's like 4:00 AM over here. cat_stressed Anyway, bye. cat_smile

Good night! Even though I answered it already. xp
I'm not sure it's the answer you're looking for though. Rest well and thanks for today! 3nodding  

buchipeng

8,550 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Xenocide blah

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:11 pm
Kangit
Trivia Question:

Which Were-Item once made a spoof of Nyan Cat?

Prize: 15,000g, Ace Meow, Alrunette, or Meatball Fight

Nochi gaia_kittenstar  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:49 pm
buchipeng
Kangit

Cool. cat_3nodding
Since I think it'll take awhile, I'll go ahead and go to bed. It's like 4:00 AM over here. cat_stressed Anyway, bye. cat_smile

Good night! Even though I answered it already. xp
I'm not sure it's the answer you're looking for though. Rest well and thanks for today! 3nodding

Aww... You answered it way too fast. cat_sweatdrop
Yes, the answer was Nochi the Black Wolf (Nyan Cat version of it). Even so, it would have taken another half an hour to an hour to give out the prize and set up the new question, and it was already late so... What prize do you want? cat_smile  

Kangit
Captain

High-functioning Shapeshifter

buchipeng

8,550 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:04 pm
Kangit

Yes, the answer was Nochi the Black Wolf (Nyan Cat version of it). Even so, it would have taken another half an hour to an hour to give out the prize and set up the new question, and it was already late so... What prize do you want? cat_smile

I've told you that I was willing to work had for money. ninja
It's alright with me to wait, you don't have to sweat about it. 3nodding
Ive seen the .gif file, but I still think starmony would've been a better fit. xd
I'll have the gold please.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:23 pm
buchipeng
Kangit

I've told you that I was willing to work had for money. ninja
It's alright with me to wait, you don't have to sweat about it. 3nodding
Ive seen the .gif file, but I still think starmony would've been a better fit. xd
I'll have the gold please.

Well, Starmony is based on something else that leaves a rainbow trail behind it's main character: Robot Unicorn Attack. Although, they apparently combined Robot Unicorn Attack and Nyan Cat into a game called Nyanicorn. cat_cool  

Kangit
Captain

buchipeng

8,550 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:34 pm
Kangit

Well, Starmony is based on something else that leaves a rainbow trail behind it's main character: Robot Unicorn Attack. Although, they apparently combined Robot Unicorn Attack and Nyan Cat into a game called Nyanicorn. cat_cool

Oh, yes, I remember reading about it in the guide you made for it. xd
Were you able to play Nyanicorn? I'm curious about it. cat_whee  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:39 pm
buchipeng
Kangit

Oh, yes, I remember reading about it in the guide you made for it. xd
Were you able to play Nyanicorn? I'm curious about it. cat_whee

I don't think I've played any version of the Robot Unicorn Attack/Nyanicorn game, but I look at the videos other people have posted about it. cat_razz  

Kangit
Captain

buchipeng

8,550 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:43 pm
Kangit

I don't think I've played any version of the Robot Unicorn Attack/Nyanicorn game, but I look at the videos other people have posted about it. cat_razz

Aww, cause it was in the 90's its hard to get a copy of the game. I'll still try though and if I do get one, I'll report to you. xd
But I think next week will be earliest since I'm going on a semi-hiatus next week. crying
The screenshot on the wiki is cute though.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:47 pm
buchipeng
Kangit

Aww, cause it was in the 90's its hard to get a copy of the game. I'll still try though and if I do get one, I'll report to you. xd
But I think next week will be earliest since I'm going on a semi-hiatus next week. crying

...Copy? There seem to be free online versions of the games. Are they legal to play?  

Kangit
Captain

buchipeng

8,550 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:52 pm
Kangit
buchipeng
Kangit

...Copy? There seem to be free online versions of the games. Are they legal to play?

It seems that it is, since it's on the adult swim website and all. And now I'll have to restrain myself from playing it cause I feel I'll be addicted. xd
What I meant to get was a torrent, which is kinda on the gray side of legality, but yeah, I think I'll be content with the online version. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:55 pm
buchipeng
Kangit
buchipeng
Kangit

It seems that it is, since it's on the adult swim website and all. And now I'll have to restrain myself from playing it cause I feel I'll be addicted. xd
What I meant to get was a torrent, which is kinda on the gray side of legality, but yeah, I think I'll be content with the online version. 3nodding

What does "getting a torrent" do? cat_question  

Kangit
Captain

buchipeng

8,550 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:57 pm
Kangit
buchipeng

Getting a torrent is a type of file sharing with other people, and you can download lots of things that way. You haven't tried it? : yum_puddi  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:59 pm
buchipeng
Kangit
buchipeng

Getting a torrent is a type of file sharing with other people, and you can download lots of things that way. You haven't tried it? : yum_puddi

No, I don't think I've even heard of it. cat_cool
Didn't you just say it was "on the gray side of legality" anyway? cat_neutral  

Kangit
Captain

buchipeng

8,550 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:20 pm
Kangit
buchipeng

No, I don't think I've even heard of it. cat_cool
Didn't you just say it was "on the gray side of legality" anyway? cat_neutral

Ah, yeah, I did say that, because if SOPA is passed, it might get illegal, but for now no laws are making it illegal, so it's still legal I guess. 3nodding
You might try to search utorrent and see for yourself since it's hard to describe it. Don't worry, there are no viruses or anything if you search for that.  
Contests and Games

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff