Welcome to Gaia! ::

Republic City Role Play

Back to Guilds

A role playing guild set in Republic City from the new series Legend of Korra 

Tags: avatar: the last airbender, legend of korra, republic city, bending, equalists 

Reply Republic City Role Play
Legend of Korra Discussion Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 6:26 pm
zeth-sama
Cho-Cho Twain
angelmage99
Cho-Cho Twain
Did anyone else see the little clip on Nick.com showing how some dudes came to Korra's house to see if she was actually an avatar, then she just busted through the wall shouting "I'm the avatar, and you have to deal with it!" i thought it was so cute and hilarious!

Same here.

I liked it when they were like 'are you sure your daughters the avatar?' and her parents like 'well I'm pretty sure she is'.

Yeah, I also noticed Korra had a little Buddha-Belly on her when she was little o.O

yea lol she was a little chubby girl at the time XD. that was one of my favorite parts of the show.

Lol, but look at her now xD I guess avatar training is like P90X or somethin  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 6:27 pm
zeth-sama
Cho-Cho Twain
angelmage99
Cho-Cho Twain
Did anyone else see the little clip on Nick.com showing how some dudes came to Korra's house to see if she was actually an avatar, then she just busted through the wall shouting "I'm the avatar, and you have to deal with it!" i thought it was so cute and hilarious!

Same here.

I liked it when they were like 'are you sure your daughters the avatar?' and her parents like 'well I'm pretty sure she is'.

Yeah, I also noticed Korra had a little Buddha-Belly on her when she was little o.O

yea lol she was a little chubby girl at the time XD. that was one of my favorite parts of the show.

Mine also. XD

Casandra_Lamia

Aeoru
Vice Captain

Shadowy Striker

9,800 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 4:55 pm
Sebastian Michaelis21
zeth-sama
Cho-Cho Twain
angelmage99
Cho-Cho Twain

Same here.

Mine also. XD

wink

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 5:21 pm
Cho-Cho Twain
I'm waiting on your post in Kai's house.  

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 5:24 pm
angelmage99
Cho-Cho Twain
I'm waiting on your post in Kai's house.

Lol I just posted 5 seconds ago xD  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 2:07 pm
So, I'm now waiting on a post from our local Equalist leader and a post from a member of the Triad.. I'm personally hoping that neither run away outright... (challenges intended)

Anyway, has anyone noticed or realized that Amon is by some means a Bender?  

Sage Akia

Eloquent Hunter

10,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 2:56 pm
Sage Akia
So, I'm now waiting on a post from our local Equalist leader and a post from a member of the Triad.. I'm personally hoping that neither run away outright... (challenges intended)

Yeah. I notice. Isn't it Chibending? The only person known to be able to do that though is the Avatar.  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 3:02 pm
angelmage99
Sage Akia

Yeah. I notice. Isn't it Chibending? The only person known to be able to do that though is the Avatar.
That would be it.. Bending the energy within a body instead of bending the elements...  

Sage Akia

Eloquent Hunter

10,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 3:46 pm
Sage Akia
angelmage99
Sage Akia

That would be it.. Bending the energy within a body instead of bending the elements...

so...when Amon says he hates benders..does that mean he hates himself? o.o  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 3:50 pm
Cho-Cho Twain
Sage Akia
angelmage99
Sage Akia

That is a possibility, and he could currently be doing the razor blade shuffle, however it's more likely that he is a hypocrite with a want for vengeance.  

Sage Akia

Eloquent Hunter

10,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 pm
Sage Akia
Cho-Cho Twain
Sage Akia
angelmage99
Sage Akia

That is a possibility, and he could currently be doing the razor blade shuffle, however it's more likely that he is a hypocrite with a want for vengeance.

emotion_eyebrow Amon is one confusing fellow. First, he says he hates benders, then when Korra challenges him on memorial island (i think thats what its called) he just goes there to scare the crap out of her. And somehow, I highly doubt his face is all burnt up...i dunno why though..  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 3:59 pm
Cho-Cho Twain
Sage Akia
Cho-Cho Twain
Sage Akia
angelmage99
Sage Akia

emotion_eyebrow Amon is one confusing fellow. First, he says he hates benders, then when Korra challenges him on memorial island (i think thats what its called) he just goes there to scare the crap out of her. And somehow, I highly doubt his face is all burnt up...i dunno why though..

Perhaps he was once a dangerous bender that was punished for his actions by having his bending taken away..,. And through the process learned what it was like to have his chi bent.. And learned the process through experiencing it.. Now he leads non-benders against the benders as an act of vengeance..  

Sage Akia

Eloquent Hunter

10,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 4:07 pm
Sage Akia
Cho-Cho Twain
Sage Akia
Cho-Cho Twain
Sage Akia

Perhaps he was once a dangerous bender that was punished for his actions by having his bending taken away..,. And through the process learned what it was like to have his chi bent.. And learned the process through experiencing it.. Now he leads non-benders against the benders as an act of vengeance..

That would imply that the Avatar took it away. However it could be Ozai teaching someone who taught him or something.  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 4:11 pm
angelmage99
Sage Akia
Cho-Cho Twain
Sage Akia
Cho-Cho Twain
Sage Akia

That would imply that the Avatar took it away. However it could be Ozai teaching someone who taught him or something.
We do not know how old Amon is. He could be much older than Korra, and thus could have had his bending taken by Aang..  

Sage Akia

Eloquent Hunter

10,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200

Vysark

Friendly Lunatic

5,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 3:34 pm
In my opinion, I don't think Amon is bender. I think he is just a really powerful chi-blocker that permanently blocks one's bending abilities. I think his whole story about the spirits giving him that ability is big fluke. Just merely trying to rally up more people, y'know? A good propaganda technique indeed.

Anyways, if you compare Amon and Aang's techniques at this, they are entirely different. Amon places one hand behind the neck and the other on the forehead. While Aang places one on the heart and the other on the forehead.

I mean... that's just my opinion.  
Republic City Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces