Welcome to Gaia! ::

The World is Ours // CLOSED

Back to Guilds

The roleplay haven. Join for endless fun~ 

Tags: Roleplaying, Literate, Fantasy, Action, Adventure 

Reply {{::The World Is Ours::}}
Introductions ::{{Say hi!}}:: Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXMaliceWolfXx

Ruthless Lunatic

7,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:27 am
Dia duit!

My name is Wolf or Sol. Many people call me Malice, but I'm getting a bit tired of that, but I will forgive if you call me that. Mostly because I'm pretty sure the only person who will read this is PoppiHollaPuddelz .
I hope to have fun RP-ing with you all!

Slán!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:29 am
xXMaliceWolfXx
Dia duit!

My name is Wolf or Sol. Many people call me Malice, but I'm getting a bit tired of that, but I will forgive if you call me that. Mostly because I'm pretty sure the only person who will read this is PoppiHollaPuddelz .

Slán!

Haha, I doubt I'll be the only one. Certainly the first, but the crew and the rest of the guild are always eager to rp and meet new people~
Welcome.  

Angstbucket Edgelord
Captain

Shadowy Phantom

Ahoy Melie

Shameless Neko

12,600 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:10 am
hello 3nodding
im melanie, call me either mel or melie biggrin
im new here, so I hope i get to meet nice people here,
bye! heart

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:11 am
Xxmelie877xX
hello 3nodding
bye! heart

Heya Melie, we're glad to have you~  

Angstbucket Edgelord
Captain

Shadowy Phantom

Maelthra Ssinss

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:18 am
My name is Maelthra Ssinss.

Yes, it stands for something, it means Dragon Charm in the Drow language.

I like the way it sounds.

Anyway, I'm a nerd. I watch Doctor Who (The tenth Doctor (played by David Tennant) is my favorite) I play(ed) DnD, I have read and watched all the LotR books and movies multiple times. I am not, however, into Star Wars or Star Trek. I am not that kind of nerd, though my boyfriend hopes to convert me.

I write. Plain and simple. I've been writing since the time I was taught how. I grew up with Harry Potter, quite literally. (And if that doesn't tell you how old I am, or the age I'm around, nothing will). I hate Twilight with a fiery burning passion and intensely dislike the fact that The Hunger Games keeps getting compared to it. The Hunger Games has so much more depth to it/them.

I read Stephen King, Dean Koontz, H.P. Lovecraft, Ed Greenwood, Terry Brooks, R.A. Salvatore, Brandon Sanderson and Robert Jordan, and if you don't recognize a name other than the first two, you need to get out more.

I roleplay and I am quite literate thank you very much, I don't like one liners and I hate god-modding. I dislike Mary Sues and Gary Sues and anyone deemed the Golden Child (except for Ralph in The Lord of the Flies, though I liked Simon better). I like pirates but I personally think Ninja's will whoop Johnny Depp's a** any day of the week.

I can curse like a sailor, but I can also keep it clean. I've worked in the fast food industry for the past three years and I hope to be out of it soon. I have few friends IRL and if you don't know what that means you shouldn't be on the internet at all, but all of them are kept at arm's length because if you let them any close then they introduce you to their bullshit and I have enough stress in my life without adding yours thank you very much.

I realize this is a long introduction post, but just one more thing. I have a rat, I used to have five but I gave one away (she became snake food because she was mean and bit people) the other three died one by one til I just have one left, she's an albino and she's pretty small compared to the others I had but she's getting fat and her name is Luna.

Anyway, I tend to ramble and if you take the time to read all of this. Well, more power to you.

I bid you, good day.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:23 am
Maelthra Ssinss

Anyway, I'm a nerd. I watch Doctor Who (The tenth Doctor (played by David Tennant) is my favorite) I play(ed) DnD, I have read and watched all the LotR books and movies multiple times. I am not, however, into Star Wars or Star Trek. I am not that kind of nerd, though my boyfriend hopes to convert me.

I write. Plain and simple. I've been writing since the time I was taught how. I grew up with Harry Potter, quite literally. (And if that doesn't tell you how old I am, or the age I'm around, nothing will). I hate Twilight with a fiery burning passion and intensely dislike the fact that The Hunger Games keeps getting compared to it. The Hunger Games has so much more depth to it/them.

I read Stephen King, Dean Koontz, H.P. Lovecraft, Ed Greenwood, Terry Brooks, R.A. Salvatore, Brandon Sanderson and Robert Jordan, and if you don't recognize a name other than the first two, you need to get out more.

I roleplay and I am quite literate thank you very much, I don't like one liners and I hate god-modding. I dislike Mary Sues and Gary Sues and anyone deemed the Golden Child (except for Ralph in The Lord of the Flies, though I liked Simon better). I like pirates but I personally think Ninja's will whoop Johnny Depp's a** any day of the week.

I can curse like a sailor, but I can also keep it clean. I've worked in the fast food industry for the past three years and I hope to be out of it soon. I have few friends IRL and if you don't know what that means you shouldn't be on the internet at all, but all of them are kept at arm's length because if you let them any close then they introduce you to their bullshit and I have enough stress in my life without adding yours thank you very much.

I realize this is a long introduction post, but just one more thing. I have a rat, I used to have five but I gave one away (she became snake food because she was mean and bit people) the other three died one by one til I just have one left, she's an albino and she's pretty small compared to the others I had but she's getting fat and her name is Luna.

Anyway, I tend to ramble and if you take the time to read all of this. Well, more power to you.

I bid you, good day.

Haithere, Maelthra. Glad to have you in this guild, and hopefully you can contribute to the Literate section, and maybe even the tutorials.  

Angstbucket Edgelord
Captain

Shadowy Phantom

Ahoy Melie

Shameless Neko

12,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:25 am
PoppiHollaPuddelz
Xxmelie877xX
hello 3nodding
bye! heart

hello, im glad that you invited me :3  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:27 am
Xxmelie877xX
PoppiHollaPuddelz
Xxmelie877xX
hello 3nodding
bye! heart

Me too! I hope you have ideas, because the subforums await! 4laugh  

Angstbucket Edgelord
Captain

Shadowy Phantom

Ahoy Melie

Shameless Neko

12,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:30 am
PoppiHollaPuddelz
Xxmelie877xX
PoppiHollaPuddelz
Xxmelie877xX
hello 3nodding
bye! heart

Me too! I hope you have ideas, because the subforums await! 4laugh

lol, of course 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:36 am
PoppiHollaPuddelz

Haithere, Maelthra. Glad to have you in this guild, and hopefully you can contribute to the Literate section, and maybe even the tutorials.

Glad to be here!
And I would be glad to lend a hand wherever I am needed!

Maelthra Ssinss

Vruez
Vice Captain

High-functioning Snowflake

10,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Firestarter 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:42 am
xXMaliceWolfXx
Dia duit!

Slán!

Nope, she's not the only one wink

And I hope to RP with you and enjoy it as well :3

Welcome to the guild, bro.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:51 am
Maelthra Ssinss

I bid you, good day.

Ohh God, I've read everything you mentioned.

Welcome to the guild. biggrin  

Vruez
Vice Captain

10,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Firestarter 200

xXMaliceWolfXx

Ruthless Lunatic

7,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:52 am
PoppiHollaPuddelz

Vruez

Well, thanks for noticing. =3
And thanks for accepting me into this awesome guild.

Féach leat!

(Oh yeah, I will be speaking random Irish a lot.... sweatdrop )

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:54 am
Vruez
Maelthra Ssinss

I bid you, good day.

Sniff.

I love you.
(In a totally nonromantic way,
as I don't think my boyfriend would like that very much)

Maelthra Ssinss

Vruez
Vice Captain

10,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Firestarter 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:12 am
Maelthra Ssinss
Vruez
Maelthra Ssinss

I bid you, good day.

Sniff.

I love you.
(In a totally nonromantic way,
as I don't think my boyfriend would like that very much)

Aww....that's so sweet...
I love you too...in a totally friendly way, so your boyfriend wont have a chance to kill me..
biggrin  
{{::The World Is Ours::}}

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces