Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 7:24 pm
Japanesestarfire

heather030595

Blackcat6349

User Image User Image User Image

Aubrey laughed at Griffith's picture comment. "But you have such a cute smile," She said as she playfully pinched his cheek. Kyle is your man slave almost done? I want to go to Vegas," She called leaning over so she could look at Kyle and Ted though she didn't stay like that long since it was hurting her back.

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 7:42 pm
XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

Japanesestarfire

heather030595

Blackcat6349

"It'll be awhile yet. Bout half an hour," Kyle replied, not caring for another childish remark from Ted.  

BioluminescentGirl

Friendly Nerd

8,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 7:50 pm
Japanesestarfire

heather030595

Blackcat6349

Aubrey let out a whine. She just wanted to be on the road already. Hopping off the counter she grabbed her keys off the table and went to the front door. "I'm going out," She said simply as she walked out the door. She walked around to the driver's side of her car slowly. She really didn't care if anyone wanted come with or not she just wanted to go. Aubrey got into the car and started it. She didn't drive off though and rummaged through her large CD collection looking for something good to listen to.

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 4:10 am
XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

heather030595

Blackcat6349

User Image

Raven's hair finished drying and she glanced in the mirror. Surprisingly, she liked the results. She slipped out of the bathroom and joined Griffith in the kitchen, waiting for her turn for her picture as well.  

Japanesestarfire
Crew

Lucky Prophet

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 4:28 am
User Image
Griffith smiles and nods at Aubrey as she leaves. When Raven comes to sit next to him, he smiles at her.
"Wow, Raven. I didn't even regonize you. Red looks good on you." he says.

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 4:32 pm
Japanesestarfire

heather030595

Blackcat6349

After finding her All Time Low CD Aubrey was about to drive off when she realized she was forgetting her phone. Quickly getting out of the car Aubrey went back into the house and grabbed her phone. "I'll be at my uncle's bar if you need me," She said as she walked back out the door. A minute later she was racing down the street to her uncle's bar. Aubrey walked through the door and was greeted by smiles. "I'll have the usual Dimitri," Aubrey said to the young looking bar tender. Since Aubrey was under age she was allowed to drink discreetly in the bar. Dimitri was an excellent bar tender and made Aubrey some really good "non alcohol" drinks. "Driving to Vegas while on a buzz. Yeah that's awesome," She said with a smile before taking a drink of her freshly made beverage.

XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

BioluminescentGirl

Friendly Nerd

8,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 4:49 pm
Kyle heard Aubrey poke her head in and yell about her Uncle's bar. "Wait, Bree! Is that a good..." SLAM! "... Idea." Too late, she was gone.
He ran outside to catch her, but she was too fast. What was she thinking?. There were ALWAYS cops at bars. When she'd said she was going out, he'd assumed she just meant outside.
A few minutes later he got on the road to follow her. He got stuck behind traffic. Apparently there had been huge crash up the road. He hoped he got there before the coppers saw her.  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 5:59 pm
heather030595

User Image

Raven smiled at Griffith and ran her fingers through her now red hair. "Thanks, I actually wasn't sure if it would look good or not." She admitted. She'd never dyed her hair before, she liked her black hair too much. It seemed to define her. But red suited her new self; Robyn. Raven took a look at Griffith. "You look nice too. I like your hair color." She commented.  

Japanesestarfire
Crew

Lucky Prophet

XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 7:32 pm
Japanesestarfire

heather030595

Blackcat6349

As Aubrey drank her drink she looked around for her Uncle but she didn't see him anywhere. "Uncle Todd?" She called curiously but there was no answer. Soon two men in uniform came out of his office. They looked at Aubrey then looked away and walked past her. Aubrey waited to hear the door close but it never came. Next thing she knew they were on either side of her.
"Are you Aubrey Collins?" They asked in a serious tone.
Aubrey looked up at them and shook her head. "No, I'm her sister Bree. Is Aubrey in trouble?" The cops seemed to believe her so they relaxed and sat down next to her.
"Not yet but she might be. I'm sure you heard about the kid that died in the hospital, well it looks like Aubrey and three of her friends were involved and possibily the cause. If you hear from her please don't hesitate to call us," One of the cops replied. They both placed their hand on her shoulders and left without another word. After seeing the cops leave Aubrey let out a releaved sigh. A moment later her Uncle Todd came out of his office looking disappointed. He said nothing to her but gave her a look that clearly said You need to leave as soon as possible. Quirking her lips to the side Aubrey nodded and turned away from her Uncle. She didn't worry about him turning her and her friends in since Aubrey was the only thing he had left. I have to tell everyone when I get back. Aubrey thought to herself.

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 7:24 pm
Kyle arrived at the bar a few minutes later. "Bree.." he started to yell, then stopped as the cops turned. "Anna. Breanna. Um, w have to, uh, go. Your mom was looking for you.. Something about... You were in trouble for borrowing he shirt!"
Lame. Oh well. That was expected since he was under pressure.  

BioluminescentGirl

Friendly Nerd

8,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 9:33 pm
Japanesestarfire

heather030595

Blackcat6349

Aubrey watched the cop car disappear down the street then looked at the disappointed face of her Uncle once more before getting up from the bar stool without a word and walked past Kyle outside. On the outside Aubrey seemed completely calm but inside she was screaming in rage. Not being able to control herself anymore Aubrey starting kicking her car and leaving small dents in the side of it. "Why do I always f***k everything up! First I help kill someone, then I leave myself open for my stupid mother to call me pathetic, and now I've unintentionally pushed my Unle away!" She yelled as she continously kicked her car. Aubrey didn't care if anyone heard her while she was in her fit of rage and figured she'd regret it later but at the moment she just wanted to get all her anger out. After a while Aubrey stopped kicking her car and slumped down onto the sidewalk, puled her knees up to her chest, and hid her face.

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 10:02 pm
XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

Japanesestarfire

heather030595

Blackcat6349

Kyle sucked at comforting girls, but he could cover Aubrey from the curious glances she was getting from smokers across the lot.
"She takes video games with her family pretty seriously," he said to them by way of explanation. It didn't matter. They looked too drunk to remember it later anyway and nobody else was around.
"Um, Bree? Do you want me to drive you back?"  

BioluminescentGirl

Friendly Nerd

8,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 10:14 pm
Japanesestarfire

heather030595

Blackcat6349

Aubrey shook her head at Kyle's question then looked up at him through her eyelashes. "Remember when we were kids and we all used to go to the old bridge and just over look the city," Aubrey began but paused for a moment, "Can we go there before we go back?" She continued after a while. It had been such a long time since Aubrey had even thought about going back to the bridge since she wasn't a kid anymore and had better things to do with her time. But now that she was getting ready to leave the city for what she assumed would be forever, she kind of wanted to go one last time and relive a favorite childhood memory.

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 10:39 pm
XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

Japanesestarfire

heather030595

Blackcat6349

"Sure, if you want."
Kyle climbed in his truck and waited for Aubrey to lead the way.  

BioluminescentGirl

Friendly Nerd

8,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 11:00 pm
Japanesestarfire

heather030595

Blackcat6349

Getting up off the ground Aubrey climbed into her car and drove down the streets slower then normal. It wasn't that she didn't want to leave, it was the fact that she was leaving her childhood behind. Soon they arrived at the bottom of the old, abandoned bridge. Shutting off the car Aubrey got out and locked the doors. Without hesitating she climbed up onto the bridge and sat on her legs hanging below the railing just like she had when she was little. It was late in the afternoon so everything in the city seemed to slow down for once. "Remember when I almost fell off this thing and you had to catch me at the last moment?" Aubrey asked Kyle laughing.

{{:Action/Adventure Rps:}}

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces