Welcome to Gaia! ::

The World is Ours // CLOSED

Back to Guilds

The roleplay haven. Join for endless fun~ 

Tags: Roleplaying, Literate, Fantasy, Action, Adventure 

Reply {{:Fantasy/Supernatural Rps:}}
The Game Is Real (OPEN) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Claivern

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 3:56 pm
The Angry Businessman
Hey_there_hun
User Image

{~Nyx~}

"I will remember
Before I forget...

"You're the only one who did anything generally good for my health.The other woman, on the other hand, attempted to murder me.""Why can't you be normal?!" Nyx could hear snippets of their conversation as they continued to walk, even though they were a fair way behind her. The shadows around them travelled to her and whispered in her ear. Believe me... Only attempting to murder you was something very good for your health... And it won't happen frequently... This thought was as much a statement to the pair behind her as it was to herself. They intrigued her, but Nyx couldn't let her curiosity stop her from completing her task. If this pair of travellers was to be so insistant on following her, then it was at their own risk.

"... Turning into a monster
And eating us alive."

(( OCC: ))

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 4:31 pm
Hey_there_hun

Claivern

"Wander slow and your kisses chase
What must i do if only for your warm embrace
For all they take must you complicate
And every little spider that crawled up inside her is waiting for my phone call And now I remind her of every single liar living for the killing stall

User Image

Jack Lantern:Grinning Demon

Jack smiled. As long as you're not hurt. I have no talent in the arts of medicine. The last wound I had I burned shut with my finger tips.The one on my arm fixed itself. I dunno....I don't understand how I work. I just do. Jack explained with a slight grin. Jack isn't exactly spectacularly good looking, but he was pretty easy on the eyes. He turned to where he could see whom they were following. She didn't seem to take in any particular point of indulging him and Eliana. Jack reached into his pocket and pulled out a full sized jacket from within it. He took off the one he currently wore and put on the new one. God I love magic... He grinned wildly.

"White spider
Where will you crawl
White spider

The endless paths began to scan
I don't understand you
I am, I am
Know who I am
I'm sorry you had to
White spider"

The Angry Businessman

Greedy Codger

3,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Chocolates_and_Kisses

Fashionable Hunter

7,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 6:22 pm
The Angry Businessman

Claivern

Σliana ʛrace ϩmithons

「OOC: 」
User Image
User Image
Eliana smiled slightly. The thing that had led her to Jack and the girl, at first, was the way they looked. Experienced, knowledgeable and, most of all, good. She had figured out she likes both genders. Jack was obviously good looking. She knew that, right now, she looked like a mess. Her white dress was grass stained and green and her hair was probably knotted and a mess. She sighed, she had no clue what was going on anymore. "I'm so confused..." she finally admitted.

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 3:19 am
The Angry Businessman
Hey_there_hun
User Image

{~Nyx~}

"I will remember
Before I forget...

Still a decent distance ahead of the pair, Nyx paused, listening. A tree rustled to her right and her hand moved in a lightning fast, smooth motion; grabbing a dagger from her hip and throwing it into the trees. Some unseen figure whimpered the blade caught, and Nyx swung a tendril of shadows into the foliage, pulling out a young-looking traveller who flailed his rusty sword wildly as he hung from one ankle in front of her. Nyx used another cluster of shadows to return her dagger to her hip, then quickly disarmed the boy by hitting the blade out of his hand. Nyx pulled the boy closer, smelling food on him. She dug around in his upside-down bag and coat for a second, finally retrieving a small loaf of bread. "Much appreciated." she told him with mild sarcasm and then swiftly banged his head against a tree, knocking him out.
Nyx pulled off a chunk of the bread, began to chew it and put the rest in a small pouch at her side, continuing her journey.

And eating us alive."

Claivern

The Angry Businessman

Greedy Codger

3,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 4:39 pm
Hey_there_hun

Claivern

And every little spider that crawled up inside her is waiting for my phone call And now I remind her of every single liar living for the killing stall

User Image

Jack smiled toward little Eliana. Why ever are you confused? Jack asked her, raising an eyebrow as he shot a fireball at the rope the boy hung from and let him fall. He continued onward. Anyways, I think this is getting weird. I don't know...this is stressful. Between that girl, my issues, and protecting you and not setting fire to the world...it gets hard. Jack spoke honestly, moving his hand to his heart. As I make way on this Dark Endeavor of this world, I realize there is a passion inside me that frightens me.. he thought to himself.

"White spider
Where will you crawl
White spider

I don't understand you
I am, I am
Know who I am
I'm sorry you had to
White spider"

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 6:11 pm
The Angry Businessman

Claivern

Σliana ʛrace ϩmithons

User Image
User Image
Eliana blinked. Once. Twice. She grabbed the bak of Jack's neck and pulled him to a stop. "Protecting...me?" she asked, he voice dangerously low. "You think... I need.... Protection?" she breathed out, her eyes becoming small slits. "You, sir, are freely mistaken! I may seem small and fragile, but I will... Hurt a fly!" she said, twisting the saying. She knew it was a pretty pathetic attempt at standing up for herself, but she wasn't very good with thinking on the spot.

User Image  

Chocolates_and_Kisses

Fashionable Hunter

7,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Claivern

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 11:26 pm
The Angry Businessman
Hey_there_hun
User Image

{~Nyx~}

"I will remember
Before I forget...

As she listened to the pair talking, Nyx began to reconsider her tactics. She felt a strong desire to have the man join her on her mission, to lure the beast out of him. But obviously it was too far down, and the girl wasn't helping. He was never going to "flame-out" if she was always there, being the good little angel on his shoulder.
So perhaps she should change her plan...
Nyx turned to face them, her arms folded in front of her. "He's right," she called back to the pair. "You're hopeless when it comes to defending yourself. The best thing would be to get you to some shelter and civilization as soon as possible." Even the vaguely kind words tasteed wrong on her tongue. This had better not be for nothing... she thought bitterly.

And eating us alive."

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 10:46 am
Hey_there_hun

Claivern

User Image

Jack almost began to laugh uncontrollably. Wow! You just proved my point times 5000! hahaha! he chuckled before he seen Nyx turn around. His face was serious, but after hearing her out, he grinned. She has a point. We do need to get to shelter. Couldn't hurt....And I told you she'd come around. Jack said as he began to walk once more. He smiled at Nyx. Welcome Aboard

"White spider
Where will you crawl
White spider

I don't understand you
I am, I am
Know who I am
I'm sorry you had to
White spider"

The Angry Businessman

Greedy Codger

3,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Chocolates_and_Kisses

Fashionable Hunter

7,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 12:19 pm
The Angry Businessman

Claivern

Σliana ʛrace ϩmithons

User Image
User Image
Eliana seethed. She wasn't some child! Something was off about the kind words the girl had spoken.... It wasn't how she had been acting before. Shaking her head vehemently, she spoke, "No. I'm not getting 'shelter', or 'civilization'" she scoffed. "I can fight, and if need be, I...I'll prove it." she promised. "But I'm not leaving." she stated, firmly.

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 1:13 pm
Hey_there_hun

User Image

Jack back tracked on her. Whoa, I never said you were leaving. I said We need to find shelter. I'm not sleeping under a tree again tonight. Jack explained, hoping to brighten her up. He didn't plan on leaving anyone behind until he deemed them or himself too dangerous for them. That was a statement Jack has always lived by.

"White spider
Where will you crawl
White spider

I don't understand you
I am, I am
Know who I am
I'm sorry you had to
White spider"

The Angry Businessman

Greedy Codger

3,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Chocolates_and_Kisses

Fashionable Hunter

7,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 3:40 pm
The Angry Businessman

Claivern

Σliana ʛrace ϩmithons

User Image
User Image
Heaving a sigh, Eliana nodded. "Alright, let's go..." she said. Her voice had turned a bit cheerier and she had a small bounce in her step. Suddenly, she came to a stop, her face turning a pink color. "Well, I forgot that I have no clue where I'm going, " she admitted, "Sp you can go in front." with that said, she scurried behind Jack, giggling slightly.

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 2:28 am
The Angry Businessman
Hey_there_hun
User Image

{~Nyx~}

"I will remember
Before I forget...

"I'm not aboard anything," Nyx muttered sharply in reply to the man's remark. She listened to their conversation, disappointed to hear that the girl was still going to be tying them down, even if they found a town for her to stay in. Nyx rolled her eyes at the girls antics when she giggled. "If you insist on pretending to be strong, you should think about practicing your age..." she said to the girl, walking confidently ahead of them. Nyx knew this land better than anyone. "We will meet up there for the night," Nyx decided aloud, pointing to a cave in the hill ahead of them. "The light will fail soon, so be quick."
With one swift movement, Nyx grabbed the shadows around her and walked through them, re-appearing a fair distance ahead. She repeated this action until she reached the cave, then began setting up a fire.

And eating us alive."

Claivern

Chocolates_and_Kisses

Fashionable Hunter

7,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 4:04 am
The Angry Businessman

Claivern

Σliana ʛrace ϩmithons

User Image
User Image
Eliana scowled, What a bi--nger! bungee? She thought the word binger... This frustrated Eliana even more and she stood up straighter and walked ahead of Jack, again. "Let's go." she snapped out, bitterly. That woman was horrible! Eliana hadnt done anything to get, yet she wanted to get rid of her; or so it seemed. She kept walking at a brisk pace and didn't notice the branch beneath her feet, but it was there, and she tripped. "Da--rn it!" she cried out, frustrated, and got up. Eliana kept her head straight, not wanting Jack to see the little water droplets forming at the corners of her eyes.

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 11:46 am
Claivern

Hey_there_hun

User Image

Jack nodded, Nyx seeming to know more about this land then the rest of them. Jack walked briskly. He saw the tiny girl fall over, and he reached for her, but he failed. God I suck.. Jack realized a moment later. Jack picked her up and threw her on his back. Hold on, don't argue, and don't say anything. This is weird enough. If I get too hot, jump off. Bad things can happen if you stick there... Jack warned. He then began to run. He couldn't teleport like Nyx could but if he focused himself enough he could use his latent abilities to speed his legs up slightly. Jack began to run at an unusual pace, flames erupting from his eye like liquid from hole in bottled water. He got up to the cave and dropped Eliana softly before dropping down, holding his face, trying to put the flames out on his face.

"White spider
Where will you crawl
White spider

I don't understand you
I am, I am
Know who I am
I'm sorry you had to
White spider"

The Angry Businessman

Greedy Codger

3,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Claivern

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 1:47 am
The Angry Businessman
Hey_there_hun
User Image

{~Nyx~}

"I will remember
Before I forget...

Nyx looked up as the pair arrived in the cave, not in the least bit impressed or surprised by the man's abilities. "Don't go wasting those sparks," she said to him, gesturing to the prepared fireplace in the centre of the cave. Nyx sat down, her back against the cold cave wall, finishing her bread.
What was she supposed to do now? She wasn't prepared for such cricumstances, considering she usually just chopped people in half. But if she wanted to gain their trust...
"So... Why were you two traveling around here?" she asked.

And eating us alive."

{{:Fantasy/Supernatural Rps:}}

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out