Submit

Luna De Fuego Caelum

Generous Hunter

5,850 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 9:23 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Yay, we came at the right moment!" Tori said as she skipped to Misa's side. "I haven't had a good fight in a while."
"Don't get ahead of yourself, Girl." Kasai said swooping down from the sky. He had morphed into his fire bird form and was now ready for battle. Tori smiled at him and held up her hand. A ball of fire sprung to life in her hand and slowly began changing until it was a fiery bow.
"Well what we waiting for?" she asked with a smile.  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 11:55 am
Enzo Lucero

User Image
AFter dropping another human off somewhere safe in the woods, Enzo went for another run, feeling that she needed a break. Careful not to crush any grasses or plants under her bare feet, the light spirit dashed sideways across the tree trunks, alternating sides when there was too big a gap between the next tree to leap across. "hey...what's with all the people gathered here?" She landed with a thump on a dusty granite stone and stood up, scrutinizing the mob of wolves and spirits for what was going on. The pure hatred and murderous intent reflected in the pack of wolves eyes gave Enzo a small idea. "Mika, the fire duo, Misa...these guys can definitely protect themselves, but maybe not for Clyde over there..." Enzo straightened up tall and imposing, and thrusted her sword to the sky. "Albion." The markings on the blade began glowing one by one, and a crack of lightning pierced the air, slamming into Enzo's sword, making it shine so brightly that it was painful to look at. "and so we go to war," she muttered, getting all fired up.  

kickblue

Neko Queen Nala

Partying Friend

7,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Befriended 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 3:49 pm
User Image

"Kasai, Tori there is anther two groups. Mika and Nox have one group we can handle this group. There is one more group and Cyde her is not the only human around this forest!" Misa Yelled flinching a bit at The lightning. " Enzo can you and the fire spirits track it down before they find a humans and make a meal of them?" Misa said as she sent the wall flying at the wolves.  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 4:57 pm
aira_rein

BreezysKittenx3

((yo you two, there's evil man-eating wolves running around the forest, so be sure to not let your character get hurt or anything! just informing u on the latest news in this forum))  

kickblue

Himemii

Timid Lover

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 5:38 pm
kickblue

Ah. sorry about that. I'll post right away.  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 5:47 pm
User Image

●○● Rein Lobellistraum ●○●

"There's no need to fear of what is to come. Just fear what you have already become"

► Hearing the commotion, Rein ran towards the noise hoping to find people. She did find people. But she also found wolves and most importantly, people who are holding glowing swords, fire, etc. "What have I gotten myself into?" she said aloud. She never should have left home. Or maybe she should have never went into the forest. 'The second option sounds better,' she thought to herself.

► She stepped out from where she stood and ran to where the other people stood, but not too close as to disrupt them. "Um... what's going on?"

••.•´¯`•.••••.•´¯`•.••••.•´¯`•.••••.•´¯`•.••

Out Of Chocolate

Himemii

Timid Lover

BreezysKittenx3

Friendly Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 8:19 pm
kickblue
aira_rein

BreezysKittenx3

((yo you two, there's evil man-eating wolves running around the forest, so be sure to not let your character get hurt or anything! just informing u on the latest news in this forum))

Ok I'll post something soon  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 9:28 am
ι αм jυsт α sнα∂σω

υмвяα ℓυиα

User Image
Umbra sent some of her shadow wolves at the vicious wolves "Why are they acting like this?" she asked 'I've never seen wolves act like this...' she thought as she tried to make as many shadow wolves as she could 'If I keep making shadows like this I'll tire myself out...' she thought as she felt herself grow a little faint. As she was focused on the other wolves one snuck up on her and bit her arm, Umbra winced in pain but tried to not let the others know 'Oh! That hurt!' she thought as she held her arm "Okay, I'm angry now!" she said as her eyes turned a dark midnight blue, she completely covered that wolf in a ball of shadows when the shadows faded the wolf ran away whimpering. Umbra fell to her knees from exhaustion 'That only took care of one...And I'm injured...damn it' she thought weakly
σƒ ωнσ ι яεαℓу αм

Insane WereWolf

Pure-hearted Werewolf

22,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Millionaire 200

kickblue

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 10:22 am
aira_rein

Neko Queen Nala

Enzo Lucero

User Image
"yeah, we'll definitely find the other pack," Enzo called out to Misa, and watching as a wolf bore down on the spirit that she had mixed up with Nox earlier, she shouted, "MIsa, help Umbra! cover each others backs!" and turned back around to search for the third pack while the others fought. She suddenly realized that another human had walked closer up to the snarling pack of spirits and wolves. "mother of god, get outta there right now..." Enzo's eyes widened when she saw a huge black wolf, fur laced with scars and saliva dripping from dagger-sharp fangs, leap towards the newcomer and perhaps try to make a meal of her. "run!" The light spirit's voice was going hoarse from yelling.  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 10:52 am
From the end of the world

~Nox~

Nox stood when she saw the wolf emerge. "Well do you know what they want?" She held her scythe defensively; her eyes had darkened slightly. First humans and now bloodthirsty wolves. What's next?
I come...

MusicalPoet

Questionable Hellraiser

11,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Neko Queen Nala

Partying Friend

7,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Befriended 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 3:13 pm
User Image
"TIime to get serious!" Misa said as dagger and sword formed from the ground. "Umbra let me handel the others!" Misa said as she ran at one that was chargeing at her. As she shoved the sword into the wolfes mouth she let go Of it and spun around throwing the dagger at the head of the other. The wolf moved enough to avoid being killed but got its ear cut ruuning away. The fourth wolf came up behind her and sunk its fangs into her arm. Misa showed no signs of pain thanks to her training. "That hurts you bi**h!" Misa said before head butting it. The wolf wipere and let go. As the wolf ran away Misa noticed she was bleeding from her arm and from whre she had headbut the wolf. "Well this is not good." Misa said before passing out. The wolf she had stabein the mouth turned to nothing but bones.

User Image
"I cant speak with them they seem to have one thought on there mind and all you need to kow is therehunting and they have us surrounded." Mika said As she wraped the one in vines The other three came at them from behind as well as from the left and right.

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 3:33 pm
Enzo Lucero

User Image
"s**t...Umbra, now Mika?" Enzo hissed. "i can't just sit here and watch, i don't care if i get bitten too,"and with that she jumped into the heart of the battle. Finding the last pack of mangy curs could wait.
A furious look in her eyes, Enzo kicked a wolf in the gut and began stabbing and slashing as many as she could get to at one time. However, fighting the humungous pack was like fighting the sea, it was just one endless wave after another. "c'mon Mika, wake up..." Rolling out of the snapping jaws of a demonic beast, she diagonally swung at its eyes and impaled its heart, but the wild animal wouldn't go down without a fight. It clawed her face and arm, leaving red gashes that stung horribly. Enzo tasted blood in her mouth, and saw nothing but red. She cursed and punched the mutt's face and drove the blade in deeper.  

kickblue

MusicalPoet

Questionable Hellraiser

11,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 3:33 pm
From the end of the world

~Nox~

Nox nodded. It wasn't hard to guess what the creature were thinking about. She moved out of the way and then brought her scythe down on one of them; Sne figured Mika wouldn't want them killed, but right now wasn't exactly the time to be nice. The other two seemed to get angrier and one lunged at Nox. She blocked it from biting her face with her forearm. "Let go!" she screamed, kicking it. It unkooked its jaws from her arm and stared intent on making Nox its next meal.
I come...

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 3:44 pm
ι αм jυsт α sнα∂σω

υмвяα ℓυиα

User Image
Umbra weakly looked up "It's...Just another...after another" she whispered weakly, she looked at her arm it was pretty bad but instead of blood it was covered in a black shadow like substance 'Damn it!' she thought 'I have to help!' Umbra raised her good arm and shadow figures appeared, she then pointed at the wolves and the shadow figures ran to attack. Umbra then began coughing up black liquid 'That used almost the last bit of my strength...My...My vision is getting blurred! Why am I so weak...' she thought as she barely kept her eyes open

σƒ ωнσ ι яεαℓу αм

Insane WereWolf

Pure-hearted Werewolf

22,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Millionaire 200

Neko Queen Nala

Partying Friend

7,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Befriended 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 5:21 pm
User Image

Mika was listening to the birds and wolves as she dodged one of the wolves bite. "Nox becarefull There bitye is like a posion!" Mika yelled a bit to late as one of them bit her. She realy did not want to fight but it was becomeing clear she might have no choice. As the wolf she had wraped up broke free A vine warped around one of the other three snaping its kneck from the sudden whip effect it caused.
"First Umbra then Mika fall and even Enzo is a risk." Mika said as She changd into a tree to avoid being bit. After the wolves gathered back Readying for ather try Mika reutrned to her normal form. "Nox and everyone hit the ground Unless you want to be riped apart!" Mika said In a way everyone no matter where they where could here. "Kill them all!" Mika said sound mad as heck. Seconds later the animals of the forest appeared near the wolves as vines started insnareing the wolves When t wolves where completly insnared in the vine birds wolves cheetas as well as other animals started attacking the killing every last cursed wolf. Mika was as stiff as a rock while this occured.

((Now you see why i made mika as a none fighter.))  
{{::Dead Threads::}}

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff