Welcome to Gaia! ::

The World is Ours // CLOSED

Back to Guilds

The roleplay haven. Join for endless fun~ 

Tags: Roleplaying, Literate, Fantasy, Action, Adventure 

Reply {{::Dead Threads::}}
Star+Kefka 1x1 (Title coming soon!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Japanesestarfire
Crew

Lucky Prophet

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 1:04 pm
kefkadragon

Lena's eyes widened. "Are you alright?" She rushed over and tried moving him to see where he had been shot. "Help me out here please." She said urgently to Uther.  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 1:11 pm
Japanesestarfire

Uther was shocked and ran over. "looks like he was shot in the lower spine. Some b*****d tried to cripple him!"
"Molimo, I can't feel my left leg. Run. My assailant is nearby. Run!" he said weakly.
Uther heard nothing. Nobody was around. "what were you going to say before?"
"I've got transport coming."  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 1:38 pm
Japanesestarfire

(revival powers activate!)
Uther placed Boris against a tree. "sorry to drag your a** into this. I thought it would only be us involved. These bastards use me then hurt you. They will pay." he looked to his gun. He had vengeance on his mind.
(I've spaced this for to long. School and all.)  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 1:56 pm
kefkadragon

(Oh I'm so sorry I thought I posted back! I guess my computer spazzed on me again x.x )

Lena found where her was shot. Thankfully she was able to pull out the bullet, and helped the wound close like she did to herself and to Uther before. She figured he would probably ask questions, but she didn't know if she was fully prepared to answer them. She looked up hearing there was transport coming and breathed a sigh of relief, hoping they would be able to get away before the scientists came back looking for them. She noticed Uther seemed to want to take revenge on the scientists, and she could relate. She'd like nothing more than to make them pay for all they had done. "Yes, sorry you got caught up in all this." She said quietly.

(Yay big post! XD At least it looks big here!)  

Japanesestarfire
Crew

Lucky Prophet

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 2:49 pm
Japanesestarfire

(I've had a ton of storms lately so Internet has been sporatic)
The transport arrived and Uther dragged Boris in. "get him to the Mayo, despite her efforts, he should probably be checked on."
"How did she?"
"hell spawn, mystical powers, you'll be fine hopefully."
The transport was a military truck. Uther jumped in and helped pull Boris in. The armored car was in a burning heap. Before they left, Uther made sure there was no other people here. The truck started and Boris was hooked up to a mobile IV unit.
(big post for me. It's so hot here I can barely think.)  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 2:55 pm
kefkadragon
Japanesestarfire

(I've had a ton of storms lately so Internet has been sporatic)
The transport arrived and Uther dragged Boris in. "get him to the Mayo, despite her efforts, he should probably be checked on."
"How did she?"
"hell spawn, mystical powers, you'll be fine hopefully."
The transport was a military truck. Uther jumped in and helped pull Boris in. The armored car was in a burning heap. Before they left, Uther made sure there was no other people here. The truck started and Boris was hooked up to a mobile IV unit.
(big post for me. It's so hot here I can barely think.)

(Yeah me too actually. It rained here for like 2 weeks straight and was actually nice this weekend, but it's back to rain again this week x.x)

Lena got into the truck and glanced at Boris, hoping he would be okay. She knew she'd feel horrible if he didn't, since she was already feeling bad that not only Uther, but Boris as well got dragged into this with her.
(It's fine! ^^)  

Japanesestarfire
Crew

Lucky Prophet

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 3:37 pm
Japanesestarfire

(it went from pouring rain two days ago to almost 100 degrees today. Crazy Minnesota weather)
Uther sighed and kept a straight face. "nice little adventure we've gotten ourselves into. From Canada to Minnesota," he said to nobody in particular. Boris had passed out from pain. "poor little bugger," Uther said looking to Boris.
The truck sped away. The trooper who shot Boris activated his radio. He was scolded for not killing him and was told to observe.
(I have soccer practice soon. I really don't want to play in this heat.)  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 3:46 pm
kefkadragon

(Oh wow that sounds like the temp here on friday. I was out planting the fields at my grandma's and about passed out from the heat. But that's probably because I'm dehydrated all the time.)
Lena watched Boris waiting to see if he'd wake up, and glanced out the window every so often. "Where are we going now?" She asked.
(Haha I don't blame you!)  

Japanesestarfire
Crew

Lucky Prophet

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 6:02 pm
Japanesestarfire

(it cooled down to about 80. A little warm, but not 100 thank god)
Uther hung his head. "I don't know. We've got a lot on our plates now. We need to lay low until Boris gets back on his... Sorry." he stopped himself before he said feet. He knew that it become offensive to Boris because he would probably be crippled. The truck sped on back towards rochester and the world famous mayo clinic.  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 2:03 pm
kefkadragon

(Haha that's good! Wow, it was sunny today, and then it suddenly got dark and started pouring down rain! It lasted maybe an hour and then it all cleared up as quickly as it came! It was pretty weird.)
Lena nodded and watched out the windows as they sped down the street, keeping a close eye out for anyone who could be watching or tailing them.  

Japanesestarfire
Crew

Lucky Prophet

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 2:11 pm
Japanesestarfire
kefkadragon

(Haha that's good! Wow, it was sunny today, and then it suddenly got dark and started pouring down rain! It lasted maybe an hour and then it all cleared up as quickly as it came! It was pretty weird.)
Lena nodded and watched out the windows as they sped down the street, keeping a close eye out for anyone who could be watching or tailing them.

The truck sped on and Uther seemed uneasy. He felt like someone was watching him. The road was disturbingly calm and empty. Rain began pouring down in a sorrowful display of nature. Outside the soldier pursued the truck on a atv he had nearby. The rain muffled any noise it made.
(sorry for short post. Mind is fried from combonation of my sister being a stuck up b***h and school.)  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 2:16 pm
kefkadragon

(Ohh that's never fun, I have to deal with my two younger sisters like that so I know what that's like sad )
Lena watched out the window as it started to rain. "Great, as if our predicament wasn't bad enough.." She sighed, hoping the rain storm wouldn't last long.  

Japanesestarfire
Crew

Lucky Prophet

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 2:29 pm
Japanesestarfire
kefkadragon

(Ohh that's never fun, I have to deal with my two younger sisters like that so I know what that's like sad )
Lena watched out the window as it started to rain. "Great, as if our predicament wasn't bad enough.." She sighed, hoping the rain storm wouldn't last long.

(it's even worse when she's older than you. She plays the age card all the time.)
Boris had slipped in and out of consciousness several times by now. He hadn't opened his eyes. The soldier was right next to the truck, but he was hidden by forest. "I agree. This is not optimal," Uther said. By now, he was looking over his shoulder constantly. He looked to his gun and tapped the wall of the truck to alert the driver. "I believe we're being followed. It's faint, but I hear an ATV engine," he told him. The driver told him to relax and they would look into it.
(damn it! Mesas up the listing)  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 2:34 pm
kefkadragon

(Ohh not fun sad My sisters play the age card on everything. I'm stuck with all the chores because I'm the oldest, then they complain all the time when I ask them to do something for once.)
Lena was a bit wary they were being followed although the driver said to relax. She couldn't help it, she was always on edge from running all the time. "I think I hear it too." She said after listening a moment. She looked out the window and tried to find the direction it was coming from.
(It's fine ^^)  

Japanesestarfire
Crew

Lucky Prophet

{{::Dead Threads::}}

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items