Welcome to Gaia! ::

Avatar the Last Airbender: [Spirit's Wrath]

Back to Guilds

Roleplay Guild based off of Avatar the Last Airbender 

Tags: Roleplay, Martial Arts, Avatar, Airbender, ATLA 

Reply [FR] Caldera
The Fire Nation Academy [Training Grounds] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Divinity Luciano

Wealthy Genius

3,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:42 pm
ogue iao-ing. . .oading. . .

User ImageUser Image

User Image

ost﹕
[1/10] Rogue was left completely confused when Mako had decided to just throw a book at her; Luckily, Rogue had caught it, however she was beginning to think that Mako was a very lazy man indeed. He never actually gave her all that much to begin with. Sighing to herself, Rogue looked down onto the book and pouted slightly. 'So I have to read this and Master it aye?' she thought to herself with a shrug. "Ahh a red butterfly!" She said when a butterfly had fluttered right past her and into the beyond. Rogue had found that she'd been staring at that one direction for quite a while, yet she'd forgotten to even open the book to begin with. Rogue began to worry about how she was going to do.

[2/10] Thoughts like; What if I messed up, what if I failed, what if my fuel isn't really light? swam through her train of though, corrupting her entire focus. Rogue sat down on a larger than normal boulder and rested her head on her hand which her elbow had rested on her thigh. Then her mind had wandered somewhere else. "Tomorrow.. it's that day again.." she thought to herself sadly. Her eyes darted towards the others who were at the training grounds, somewhat smiling sadly. "Today's pretty sunny, I wonder how it'll be tomorrow? right mother.. father.." she whispered to herself.

[3/10] Rogue immediately snapped out of her dreamy, depressed state. Now that she'd realized it, When Mako had trained her she was less focused on what day it was tomorrow. Even if Mako wasn't a very good teacher, he was actually somewhat close to what one might be like. A yawn escaped Rogue's lips as she opened the book. Still, even then, Rogue had not even bothered to read about it. She was going to, however when she noticed Jay who'd been watching the people at the training grounds she tilted her head. 'Why would the Fire Lord be here? I heard he's quite cruel..' she thought to herself.

[4/10] Rogue shook her head, she had no time to concentrate on the Fire Lord; even if she'd had a small crush on him since she was five and he was Seven. True, she was merely a middle classed commoner, but that didn't stop her. Rogue sat up tall, slapping her face twice with both of her hands. She was getting she side tracked she hadn't even looked at the book yet, never mind mastering the second stage of the traditional fire bending, not to mention she was going to attempt to train herself with the whole fire boxing thing.

[5/10] "Rogue concentrate, you have no time to dawdle on cute boys!" Rogue had told herself quietly. Now that she looked at the page, it was full of difficult information. "At this point, the bender’s training shifts from breathing and movement, to actual power. While a heavy focus on movement is required, the bender starts to put more feeling and spiritual power in their strikes," Rogue read to herself, "Hm.. so it's basically testing my fuel to see if I should continue on, once I can master that, I'm able to move onto the better techniques?" She questioned herself, she smiled, atleast she understood what she needed to do.

[6/10] Rogue found that the hardest part in this was how to put it into actions. Rogue folded the top corner of the page and closed the book, standing up as she closed her eyes. In both of her hands were small fires. They flickered in the wind, however, never went out. Even so, Rogue felt a drop of sweat slide down her forehead and into her shirt. It was harder to gather the Chi to leave the flame as it was. 'Light is my fuel and nothing else!' she began telling herself in her mind.

[7/10] Rogue felt herself move quite fluidly as she thought of her fuel. From the inside she felt as if something had clicked, however not all the way. However from the outside, she looked as if she were dancing gracefully with such skill and carefulness. Even so the chirping of the birds had distracted her and her flame had gone out, her almost mental click was gone.

[8/10] Rogue felt sort of frustrated with herself as she rolled her stiff neck. Stretching her arms in the arm as she tried to make them feel more loose. Rogue inhaled deeply, sucking in quite a bit of air as she exhaled quietly and calmly. "I can do this.." she told herself, hyping herself up before she closed her eyes and concentrated on her Chi, making sure that the flames in her hands stayed as they were.

[9/10] This time, Rogue's movements were more loose and fluid than before. Her facial expression was calm and reserved, she looked completely carefree, unlike her attempt before, though she looked skill full in movement, her facial expression was hard, as if she was concentrating extremely hard, therefore it corrupted her performance. This time, she looked more calm, even so, she was concentrating as hard as she was before, more even. 'Light and Warmth is what fuels your fire, believe in yourself,' she thought, though the voice sounded somewhat similar to her mother's.

[10/10] Something inside her felt as if it'd clicked, as if a key in a lock just opened a door. She felt as if she'd mastered the second stage already. She was extremely happy. Now that she'd mastered it, keeping the flames in her hands ablaze was nothing at all, in fact it was quite easy. Rogue felt that when t he lock had turned her flame became larger, brighter. The flames disappeared as she commanded it to do so. Rogue clapped her hands together happily. "I did it! now.. I need to learn the techniques.. that's going to be difficult.." she said to herself.
User Image

cc﹕

Mastered:

Stage 2: At this point, the bender’s training shifts from breathing and movement, to actual power. While a heavy focus on movement is required, the bender starts to put more feeling and spiritual power in their strikes.

Words: 975
User Image

hi﹕ 500/500User Image

User ImageUser Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:53 pm

User ImageUser Image

User Image

ost﹕
[1/5] Rogue yawned, she was utterly exhausted, however she wasn't going to give up on her goal to finish the tradition fire bending stage for a novice and get into fire boxing. She knew that somehow she'd need it. Rogue found that one of her hair piggy-tails were loose, well, actually it fell out.. Taking her hair out of the whole piggy-tails thing, Rogue's eyes turned blue. To her this was a normal occurrence. when her hair was down, her eyes were blue, However when it was up, they turned into a beautiful crimson colour.

[2/5] Rogue ran her slender fingers through her coal black hair. Her soft gaze watching as her hair went through her fingers. Her hair felt so smooth and silky. Blinking twice she realised that she'd almost forgot completely about her training. Quickly, tying up her hair she placed the book on her lap once again. Trying to find the page again was quite hard, seeing as the little fold had come undone and now she needed to flip through the book again just to train again.

[3/5] Finally finding the page she was on last time, Rogue began reading, Skipping the Stage two training part, moving straight onto the techniques. "Firebolt; Like the Fireball, the Firebolt is a basic attack for the bender. However, it is much larger than the fireball, quicker moving, and much hotter. This is possibly the most common move among fire benders," she read to herself slowly and carefully. Rogue was seriously sincere about learning everything, she really wanted to get to an adept rank soon. "So I have to basically gather more Chi than I did for the Fireball and do as I did for that, it sounds easy enough.."

[4/5] Rogue gathered more Chi than she'd used for fireball and tried to form it into a ball like shape.Now that Rogue thought about it, it was way harder than it sounded, already on the first technique, she was struggling quite a bit.. "Rogue, concentrate harder, you can do it if you try.." she began telling herself. However, when Rogue had punched out, only ashes came out. Rogue was quite disappointed with that.

[5/5] "No messing around Rogue, you can do it, try harder!" She whispered to herself energetically. Gather more Chi, she inhaled deeply, exhaling quietly as she punched out, a Firebolt came from her first. Already she could see it was faster and quite hot as it passed by, the ball had burned through a tree. Turning around, Rogue whistled to herself innocently, trying to look away and be, rather farther away from it.

[1/5] Rogue stared down at the evil book on the boulder. "Why did I want to become a Fire-bender? I could've hidden it and become a vendor or something.." she spoke to herself with a bored expression. A growl in her stomach told her it was time to eat. Rogue felt sort of lucky she brought the lunch she'd made herself. Rogue found that she had an extra boxed lunch, it was for her instructor, however Mako had left her alone with the book.

[2/5] Rogue wasn't one to eat two boxed lunches, no matter how hungry she was, she had a small need for food, she ate when she needed to, or when she made things. Rogue shrugged, she'd give it to someone who needed it later. Rogue opened her lunch box; there was rice, rolled omelets, marinated duck and skewered chicken, however they were quite small, mainly because she wanted them to fit into her lunch box.

[3/5] Rogue broke apart her wooden chopsticks, using them to eat as she dug into her food. Rogue left half of everything by the time she was full. She'd save it for later, if she was still in the training grounds when she got hungry again. Now that she was full, she needed to concentrate on the rest of her training. "Hot Grip; Heating the bender’s palms and fingers to a red-hot glow. This attack focuses more on material-related uses, though it is a very useful move to have at close-range in-fighting," She read to herself.

[4/5] When Rogue gathered her Chi in her palm, feeling it go hot, Rogue knew it wasn't quite there yet, gathering more of her chi she grew frustrated, she'd only mastered two skills since she had began and she had trouble on the first and second skill. Rogue was seriously doubting her skills in Fire-bending, deciding whether to quite or keep going, it really was a battle of the mind.

[5/5] When Rogue felt her hand heat perfectly, her finger tips felt hotter, Without even noticing when she'd done it, she'd burned her hand into the tree next to her. It sort of made Rogue feel happy that this was much simpler than before. It was much easier than she'd thought it was. Rogue yawned. She was simply tired. Rogue felt somewhat relieved she was almost done with this, she could move onto fire boxing later.

[1/5] Rogue closed her eyes as she sat upon the boulder, her body leaned against the tree as she closed her eyes. She would only rest for a moment, a single moment. Her soft breathing was quite as noticeable as the way her chest rose and fell as she took a short nap. The wind rush through her, whipping against her body as she rested. Rogue was quite tired.

[2/5] In her dream world; Rogue could see her mother, her father. Their bright smiles as they embraced her ever so gently, the way they told her that they loved her with all their hearts. How they told her how much she meant to them. Then.. Rogue was truly happy. "Rogue, Mama and Papa love you dearly, our sweet baby daughter.." she could hear her beloved mother say to her, it felt as if she was there with her.

[3/5] Rogue reached out to her mother in her dream, yet everytime she tried to get closer to her parents, they went out farther out of her reach. No matter how many times she'd called her parents to come back in her dream, they left. Then they turned around and then were engulfed in the flames. The darkness was seeping into her, she couldn't take it. Rogue was scared. She was absolutely terrified.

[4/5] Rogue woke up, her heart was thumping in her ears loudly as she inhaled and exhaled sharply. Rogue felt that she'd had enough rest. Rather, she was scared to rest again. It was the same nightmare she had every night, every time she tried to sleep. She always woke in a fright. "I can't believe it's only been a few years.." she whispered to herself.

[5/5] Looking at the book She began to read about it. Rogue found that no matter what she couldn't read in her mind.. it was too preoccupied to deal with training. Even so, Rogue wanted to continue training. "The Flaming Sweep; The Fire bender kicks outward in a sweeping motion, creating a wave of flames at a low height. Normally, this is used to distract or trip up opponents and is rarely used to true offensive purposes." It sounded easy enough to her. Rogue stared at the book for a while before she stretched and stood up tall. Rogue used her Chi to focus it upon her right foot. In a sweeping kick, Rogue had created a wave of fire. Another success. However Rogue wasn't as chirpy as before.

[1/5] Rogue shook her head rapidly. "Snap out of it Rogue, it was only a dream, you can't let a dream destroy you, C'mon," she told herself as she glanced at Jay, he was still there, yet he hadn't seemed to do anything as of yet. Rogue sighed loudly. She had this last one to go. She'd long decided ago, that she'd train fire boxing later, she'd allow herself to relax first, then she'd go on.

[2/5] Grabbing the book she read the last of it. She was much more calm now. She had two books, but she'd read the one labelled "Traditional Fire-bending" rather then the one that said "Fire Boxing". Rogue took her lunch box and finished the last of it off and packed it away in her bag, she'd also placed the fire boxing book in the same bag as well.

[3/5] "Fire Shield; The bender shifts shunts their hands, open-palmed, in front of them. A curved disc of fire expands from their palms and can deflect attacks of Lesser power. Water Bending attacks of equal strength can break the defenses however," she read to herself, "So it's a defensive move, that's quite useful!" Rogue was back to her chirpy self again. She felt much better now that she was a bit more chirpy.

[4/5] Rogue shifted, her hands open-palmed like the book had said to do so. Even if no one was attacking, her she tried to use it. Gathering the Chi in her body, she moved it to her palms. they felt hot, but she had yet to do anything at all. Rogue smiled to herself. She believed she could do it.

[5/5] As Rogue moved, a curved disc of fire burst from her palms, and then it disappeared, Rogue sat down, she was quite happy with her process. Taking out her water bottle, she found she'd packed two of those as well. Taking a sip from her's she closed the lid. Rogue had felt tired lately. Rogue packed up her things and moved from the training grounds, exiting to the Docks.

[/Exit]
User Image

cc﹕

Mastered:

Firebolt
Like the Fireball, the Firebolt is a basic attack for the bender. However, it is much larger than the fireball, quicker moving, and much hotter. This is possibly the most common move among fire benders.

Hot Grip
Heating the bender’s palms and fingers to a red-hot glow. This attack focuses more on material-related uses, though it is a very useful move to have at close-range in-fighting.

Flaming Sweep
The Fire bender kicks outward in a sweeping motion, creating a wave of flames at a low height. Normally, this is used to distract or trip up opponents and is rarely used to true offensive purposes.

Fire Shield
The bender shifts shunts their hands, open-palmed, in front of them. A curved disc of fire expands from their palms and can deflect attacks of Lesser power. Water Bending attacks of equal strength can break the defenses however.

Words: 1581.

The pic with her hair down is in the hyperlink picture that say's "Tie me up"
User Image

hi﹕ 460/500User Image

User ImageUser Image

Divinity Luciano

Wealthy Genius

3,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:06 am
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

User Image
XXXXXXXXXX: Tohru : Lin-Mei :
AvatarxxxxxxNovicexxxxxx5 0 0 ll 5 0 0XXX

XXXXXXXXXX▄▀▄▀▄ : Elemental ▪▪ Harmony : ▄▀▄▀▄
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Tohru had attracted much attention on her way through town; kind of hard to blend in when you're riding a massive, foreign animal. While passing by a food stand, she was given instructions to get to the local bending academy, which she followed almost to the letter.

She felt lost for a while, until she saw the red orange blast of fire from above the roof tops. Quickly, Tohru guided Burbur in the direction of the blasts, finding the teacher. The Earth Kingdom girl jumped off her badgermole and walked into the main court yard, looking for someone who would stand out as a teacher.

XXXXXXXXXX▄▀▄▀▄ : Rebellious ▪▪ Passionate ▪▪ Loud : ▄▀▄▀▄

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:32 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Mako Dao-Lin

A loud laughter came from seemingly nowhere as Tohru approached the training field. Mako's training field. "Avatar Tohru." He said as he stepped away from hiding behind the tree. Not exactly hiding, but resting. As he approached her, he noticed how he towered over her, but that wasn't the point. Perhaps she finished her earth bending training and was seeking a firebending master? "Are you here for training in Fire Bending?"  

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:49 am

User Image

Tohru gave an awkward grin to the teacher and nodded. "Ya...seems i've become popular all of a sudden. Anyway, I've mastered earthbending, so ya...fire is next on the list. Are you the teacher? Cause if so, when do I start..I hope this doesnt take long..." she rambled as she ran what training might be like through her head. Firebending had always interested her. Even though earth was pretty destructive, the combative powers of fire were top on her list.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:10 am

Mako Dao-Lin

Suddenly, Mako's mood changed from a happy firebender, glad to see the avatar, to a cold heartless teacher. "We will start once you stop rambling. Listen closely. I will explain this to you once. The Basic Skill set of Fire bending can just be rushed, if you try and rush it, the skills won't nearly be as powerful. Its all about finding your fuel. Everyone is different. What fuels your fire? Find that out. Also, you will work on your breathing and stance. When all are in sync..." Mako slid his left foot to the side, making space between his legs as he leaned toward the right. Such was the basic stance of Northern Shaolin Kung Fu. He took a deep breath and exhaled a steady stream of fire. "Fire is produced."

(Stage 1: Five posts)  

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:16 pm

User Image

Tohru had been given her instruction, and now it was time to start her next set of training. Her teacher seemed to emphasis on breath control, so that should probably be where she started. The young Avatar quickly shifted her body into one of her earthbending stances, feet spread shoulder-width apart and hands curled into fists at waist level. Slowly, she inhaled, holding her breath for a mere moment before exhaling. Tohru noticed that the air was hotter than usual in the Fire Nation, maybe she could use that as her spark.

After several minutes of breathing, Tohru began to think about all the possible sources of fire. Naturally, there was the sun, but she needed something a little closer to home. A torch, maybe? No, that was rediculous; such a small flame couldn't possibly fuel the Avatar! Wait, was that it? What if her "fire" wasn't a flame at all; maybe Mako meant what drives her. Protecting people and fulfilling her Avatar duties...stopping that beast that attacked the arena. These are what drove her. After a few more minutes of meditation on her drive, she felt a small warmth growing within her. she was ready to create fire!

With breathing and her inner flame all out of the way, it was time to create fire. Breaking her stance, Tohru punched forward, much like her earthbending, in a quick, solid strike. A few sparks fizzled from her fist, but nothing too spectacular to comment on. Tohru tried once more, mimicing the stances she saw the other students in the academy moving in. They seemed to be solid like earthbending, but at the same time, there was a hidden grace to them. As her form easily shifted, Tohru gave one more effort and created her first jet of flames from a swift kick in the air.

[a little more than 15 sentences, but oh well...]

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:10 pm
User ImageUser Imagexxx═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════xxx
xxxxx ϻichael Ånderson xxxxx
☣☢☣☢☣☢☣☢☣☢☣☢☣☢ xxx "If I there's a way, I will find it. If there isn't, I'll create it." xxx ☢☣☢☣☢☣☢☣☢☣☢☣☢☣
xxx═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════xxx
xxx ☣☢ xxx xxx Title: Nonexxx Nation: Republic Cityxxx Rank: Traineexxxxxx ☢☣xxx
xxx ☣☢ xxx xxx xxx Element: Non-Benderxxx Specialization: Undecidedxxx xxx ☢☣ xxx

xxx After a bit of wandering and a few good directions from the locals, Michael finally found the training grounds. As he said before he couldn't be certain who, if any of these individuals were the avatar. He decided to go his usual route and ask the man who appeared to be the teacher. He approached the only one who appeared to be old enough, and who held enough presence to be the instructor. Smiling his usual smile he went for broke. "The name is Michael. Michael Anderson, I was wondering if you would be able to tell me if the Avatar has made her way through here yet?" He was as calm as he could be. Although he was unsure what to think about this man. His whole demeanor seemed different than the earth bending instructor from Ba Sing Se. He hoped that the man would cut him some slack, traveling from Republic City to Ba Sing Se, and then to Caldera wasn't exactly easy going, and he hoped that his work would pay off.

xxx (((OOC: None)))

═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
☣☢☣☢☣☢☣☢☣☢☣☢☣☢☣☢☣☢☣☢☣☢ xxx Energy: 350/350 xxx ☢☣☢☣☢☣☢☣☢☣☢☣☢☣☣☢☣☢☣☢☣☢
Skill(s) Used: None

Uni Penetration

DGwar

Dangerous Genius

10,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:43 pm

Mako Dao-Lin

Once Tohru had finished, he was about to tell her what to do next when he was interrupted by Michael. It seemed the boy did not know who the Avatar was, despite the fact that he was next to her. But it didn't matter, she was training right now. Now that Tohru began her training, Mako wouldn't waste his time by letting her get a break when she just started. "She's training." It was all he said before he turned back to Tohru.
"Ready to advance?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:29 am

User Image

[lol hiro, the Avatar isnt world famous yet. Tohru looks just like any ordinary earth kingdom girl. Not everyone will recognize me on sight XD]

Tohru gave Michael a hard slap on the shoulder and grinned, "You're looking at her. Why'd you ask anyway...oh do you want an autograph? I don't think I have any paper on me...oh or maybe you're here on a top secret mission from the White Lotus? They looked after me for a bit you know. It was pretty annoying." Suddenly in midsentence, Tohru whipped around to look at her teacher, "Oh, yes please. The next set sounds fun!"

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

DGwar

Dangerous Genius

10,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:48 am
User ImageUser Imagexxx═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════xxx
☣☢☣☢☣☢☣☢☣☢☣☢☣☢ xxx "If I there's a way, I will find it. If there isn't, I'll create it." xxx ☢☣☢☣☢☣☢☣☢☣☢☣☢☣
xxx ☣☢ xxx xxx Title: Nonexxx Nation: Republic Cityxxx Rank: Traineexxxxxx ☢☣xxx
xxx ☣☢ xxx xxx xxx Element: Non-Benderxxx Specialization: Undecidedxxx xxx ☢☣ xxx

xxx Michael was about to say something to the teacher when he felt a small but hard slap on his shoulder. Turning around he was a bit embarrassed he didn't even think that she would be clad in earth nation garb. "Avatar Tohru..." He uttered, shocked that he actually found her as easily as this. "I don't want to interrupt your training, so I'll make it brief. I want to travel with you, and offer what knowledge and skill I have to protect you." He said with a smile. She was younger than he had initially thought. Cuter too. He hoped she would accept his offer to be her guardian. He had nothing else to go for in this world. No living relatives that he knew of, no friends outside the street rabble in Republic City, and nothing really tying him down anywhere.

xxx (((OOC: Yea Hiro! I was trying to play it like he doesn't know what she looks like. He is, after all, a Rep. City street urchin.)))

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:52 am

User Image

Tohru cocked her head at the boy and only utter the reply, "Do you like badgermoles?"

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

DGwar

Dangerous Genius

10,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:03 am

xxx The avatar's question caught him off guard. He felt like it was almost a trick. Still, she seemed harmless enough, for an avatar. "Well, I've never actually met one. Republic City isn't exactly known for it's Badgermole population. I heard they can earthbend though." He wasn't sure what to think of the avatar yet. The more he observed her and talked to her the more he was certain that there was more to her than what was on the surface. Either that or she was just a normal kid given a large responsibility and immense power. Either way, he knew she shouldn't have to travel alone. "If you'll have me as your companion and guardian, I'll begin training now to be able to defend you against anything." He added as an afterthought. He only knew the basics of combat. What he learned on the streets. He was good, but not as good as some of the legendary non-bending warriors.

xxx (((OOC: None)))

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:21 am

User Image

Tohru grinned at the boy and stomped twice. Suddenly, the ground began to rumble as Burbur, the Avatar's Badgermole rose from the ground, sealing the hole it came though. "If you're gonna come with me, you should get to know him. His name is burbur and he's a badgermole."

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

Divinity Luciano

Wealthy Genius

3,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:24 am

User ImageUser Image

User Image

ost﹕
"Ahh, what am I going to do with this extra lunch box?" Rogue asked herself, when she stepped into the training grounds. First, Rogue looked around for Mako, and there he was standing right next to a earth bender girl and a boy. She had no idea what was going on. 'Maybe the little girl and Mako are related?' she thought to herself, tapping her chin as she stopped about a meter into the training grounds. "Maybe I should come back later? I mean he must be busy," she said to herself. Shaking her head, she wanted to get the Agni Kai over and done with, whether she loses or fails was up to the opponent and her own level of skill. To be able to utilize the techniques she finished and beat someone. She really didn't like the sound of beating the crap out of someone..

Deciding to walk up to Mako anyway, she did. "Um, Mak- Ahh!" She'd said, her words cut off when she had seemingly tripped over a small, fist sized rock. Rogue got onto her knees, dusting herself off as she looked up at Tohru and Michael, politely bowing to them before she stood up and dusted the rest of her body off. "Uhm, as I was saying, I've finished my training, could I please take the Adept test?" She asked, turning away from Mako to smile at Tohru and Michael who she knew nothing of. "Hello, welcome to the Fire Nation," she spoke, as if she were welcoming a guest into the Fire Nation. She actually had no idea who they were or why they were here. She merely assumed they were related to Mako.
User Image

cc﹕

Mastered:

Words: 281.

The pic with her hair down is in the hyperlink picture that say's "Tie me up"
User Image

hi﹕ 460/500User Image

User ImageUser Image

[FR] Caldera

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items