Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Adventure/Horror RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blo0dz0rs... Hnnn...
  ... Fuzz off, Yami! ><#
View Results

May La Nee

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 6:53 am
"Like... So totally not!" Tea spat at Odion, rolling her eyes as well.
"I can't just like yell in his ear! I'd hate it if someone would like yell in my ears! YOU yell in his ear!" she yelled at Odion, her fists clenched, her body in attack mode.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 8:47 am
Odion arched an eyebrow. "Just keep yelling at me, that will wake him up soon enough." Indeed, Bakura was starting to stir. Most likely it would be Yami; then things would be very amusing.  

Angel of Flames2

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 6:16 pm
Seto massaged his brow. He found that he was already looking forward to the end of this trip because he'd just realized that he'd probably have to put up with this crap the entire time.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 3:04 am
"I'm NOT going to YELL AT YOU!" Tea yelled, as she sat down next to Ryou again.
She had the habit of standing up when she was angry. Bad habit.
"I wish Yugi was here... He'd solve things..." she thought as she sighed, shaking her head.

May La Nee

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 7:50 am
Yami Bakura opened up one eye.
"Is it time to get on the plane yet?" He growled as he stood and stretched. Ryou wanted out, but he would just make a sceen. His eyes were narrowed with thought. That dream had been no ordinary nightmare.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 2:36 pm
Tea rolled her eyes in annoyance.
"It was like.. About time you woke up, really." she said.

She had no clue about something like a Spirit of the Ring existing, so the thought of this person not being completely Ryou didn't occur to her.

"And no, we're not getting on the plane yet. First, everybody has to gather like... Here, right?"

May La Nee

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 6:35 pm
Seto looked at his watch. "I don't know who we're waiting on...I mean, the mutt and his bi---est friend are here...You two are like...pals right?" he asked, interrupting himself and saving himself. He knew full well who Serenity WHEELER was, but she'd never done anything to him, and calling her names in front of her brother to agravate him and calling her names to her face--and in front of HIS brother were entirely different things.

Serenity looked up at the other boy, not knowing who he was. He must be in the lower grades... she thought, I don't know anyone who studders...

"Yes," she said promptly with a bright smile, "I'm also his sister, though," she pointed out.
Seto pretended to nod in understanding. In reality, he just didn't really care. The girl didn't seem to see that, though, and proceeded to converse with him.
"What's your name?" she asked earnestly.
Seto didn't answer right away.
"Kaiba..." he muttered, wondering how she'd react.

He was suprised.
She looked thoughtfully confused.

"Mokuba," she addressed, "I didn't know you had a cousin...Is this why your brother isn't here?" She squinted at Seto. That must be why he looks familliar... because he's a Kaiba... She didn't wait for Mokuba to answer though before proceeding. "Oooh! I get it!" She chimed snapping her fingers, "You live in china! You're here for Mokuba! Is this your first time in Japan...err....Kaiba-san?"

Seto's brows furrowed slightly, but for the most part, his face remained stoic.

"I'm sorry... am I talking...too fast...for you...to translate...?" she asked, spacing out her words.
Seto exchanged a silent look with his brother.

"Mokuba...Can you tell him what I said?" she asked kindly.
"我不认为, 她了解我是您的兄弟..." Seto said, hoping that Mokuba didn't cheat on his language tests, "如果我们会演奏?"

((*I don't think she gets that I'm your brother...Should we play along?* I used dictionary.com. I'm boring like that. ^^))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 7:11 pm
Yami Bakura grunted in amusement and smirked. Some girls were just so silly.  

Angel of Flames2

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 9:47 am
((Oh, the Mansion one? Can I have an update through PM please?))

Tachi gazed at Duke as he talked. There wasn't much he could say to Duke, he wondered if he mother jsut didn't grasp the japanese language so well. Though he was also a little figity, due to the traffic, they were the last ones to arrive. He was sure Yamasuki-sama would have his head for sure. But they had time, not to much, but the plane wasn't even boarding yet. Taking a few deep breaths to calm himself, also listening to Duke. As soon as the doors open, and they took hold of ntheir bags, he began top speak.

"It's difficult to live with people speaking two different languages. I'm sure your mother isnt upset that you couldn't tell her. I mean, she understands how you can't speak Russian, since she can't speak Japanese. Shes your mother, she'll always understand you more then anyone else. Sometimes, she may understand you more then you do." he replied with a small smile. As they traveled down the hall, he didn't say much else. He didn't want to feel like a preacher to Duke. A few words, and understanding was all he figured the boy needed.

Soon enough they arrived to where the others were standing. It was as soon as they approched, the attendent was taking the passengers tickets. "Just on time." he sighed softly with a smile.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 9:50 am
((Why does she not know Seto? Dont they all know each other? And the japanese looks like a bunch of squares to me, I cant read it, what does it say?))  

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 10:29 pm
((*I don't think she gets that I'm your brother...Should we play along))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 11:23 pm
OOC
I love how there's only blue names in here <3
Ok Inu 3nodding

And I can't read the things either... All cubes. crying

Duke sighed as he saw the others stand there, one big bunch of weirdos.
He then smiled at TachiSan, glad someone seemed to understand.

As they arrived at the others, Duke shook his head slightly.
The 'conversation' between Tea and Bakura was a little crazy.

Tea sighed. She had tried SO. Very. Hard. To wake up her classmate, and now he was smiling at her as if she was crazy.
"DON'T you give me that look, mister!" she threatened, pointing him with her index finger, almost shoving it up his nose.

May La Nee

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 8:09 am
Yami Bakura reached up and eased Tea's hand down. Time for the fun part; messing with peoples heads, and pissing-off Kaiba.
"No, Tea, I'm not giving you that, I was merely amused that Serenity didn't remember Kaiba-san. Those two met at Yugi's party a while back, remember?" That party had actually happened. It was one of the scant few parties that Yami's host had actually attended.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 11:57 am
ooc
She doesn't recognize him because he's not in any of her classes--she only sees glimpses of him in the hallways, and she's not a big gaming freak like her brother. Also, he looks a lot different from the way he usually does in the way that he hasn't even brushed his hair, and that he's wearing jeans and a regular T-shirt instead of a uniform or shiny shoes or something like that...

And dudes: I put a translation just below it!! gonk When I typed it I did that! gonk gonk
InunaideKaiba
((Why does she not know Seto? Dont they all know each other? And the japanese looks like a bunch of squares to me, I cant read it, what does it say?))

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 2:59 pm
((take a deep breath and calm down... I saw it sweatdrop ))  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff